Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Rivers Elections: INEC Weighs Four Options Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Elections: INEC Weighs Four Options Today (35953 Views)

Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections / Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties / Soldiers Stopped Us From Monitoring Rivers Elections — EU Observers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Weighs Four Options Today by gare(f): 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
deavicky:
maybe you don't have business on ABA road, you have understand what that man you quote is talking about. Because that road had been closed since the day of that election till as I type this message. Even people the Nigeria Army arrested from various clubs and in GRA are still in their custody till now.

Dont mind that guy that leaves at Akpajo.
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Weighs Four Options Today by OgaBuhari: 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
donphiilopus:

Exactly. They should declare the results as it were before the suspension. The aggrieved should go to court to retrieve their mandate if they feel the mandate is theirs. INEC has no power to cancel elections in Nigeria.
so it's true aac were leading PDP.
Leading by how many margin if I may ask?
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Weighs Four Options Today by chrisxxx(m): 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
budusky05:
INEC like use 5 option, AAC guy won wike. Declare him winner
I smile at your idea. You can see u know the name of Wike but do not know the name of the AAC guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Weighs Four Options Today by Babacele: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
no cause for alarm. ...
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Weighs Four Options Today by donc26(m): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
OgaBuhari:
so it's true aac were leading PDP. Leading by how many margin if I may ask?
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Weighs Four Options Today by mitchelljnr(m): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
now what's the difference between you and lia Mohammed??

Students are going to school, civil servants are going to work, private business owners are busy, traders are buying and selling peacefully.

Guy stop misinforming people.

If u live in PHC you'll know that Aba road is on security lock down and it's causing major traffic.
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Weighs Four Options Today by dammiecool(m): 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
mitchelljnr:

If u live in PHC you'll know that Aba road is on security lock down and it's causing major traffic.
this is because INEC office is located along dat axis not cos of any tension, i dey ph people dey run their tinz no tension.tell me any other road in ph dat is lock down, every where dey normal people doing their thing.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Weighs Four Options Today by BrokenCock: 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
igwefivestar:
based on collated vote, wike trashed amaechi.
the bastards no go understand! Most of dem commenting are certified zombies sef
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Weighs Four Options Today by BrokenCock: 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
donc26:
U be SCAM!!!
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Weighs Four Options Today by gonzaga: 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
Why are they all saying the AAC guy, doesn't he have a name? This cleary shows the guy is even an unkown fella...
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Weighs Four Options Today by Dakad: 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
The guy doesn't live in PH or Rivers. From his comments you could deduced he has no idea what the atmosphere in PH is at the moment. From your comment I'm certain you live in PH

mamatwiny:

You are the lie Mohammed here. Are you blind to see that from rumola to about waterlines is blocked by army personnel and ppl have to by pass via market junction? Even the ppl you mentioned are working with fear and are alert. Most bankers now dress down to work , ppl close early for fear.
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Weighs Four Options Today by dannielight(m): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
Careful. Tread gently. This case is dicey. sad

Avail yourself the opportunity of being financially free.

��Learn mini importation business and get extra income from the comfort of your home.

��Import as a supplementary to your regular white collar job.

��Get skills on how to import cheap but quality goods from China.

��Get connected to manufacturers of your desired products

��Get contacts of procurement agents that you can trust.

Be a part of the April edition of our seminar specially packaged for corpers, unemployed graduates and house wives.

Be our guest and join us using this link

https:///Drv6S2n172QEJFkYzM10SE
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Weighs Four Options Today by mitchelljnr(m): 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
dammiecool:

this is because INEC office is located along dat axis not cos of any tension, i dey ph people dey run their tinz no tension.tell me any other road in ph dat is lock down, every where dey normal people doing their thing.

I didn't talk about tension, I only talked about that road and its coz the election saga is not over, once they announce the result that road will be free.
Re: Rivers Elections: INEC Weighs Four Options Today by budusky05(m): 8:37am On Mar 28, 2019
freeze001:

You see the way you easily know Wike's name as PDP but cannot remember the AAC candidate except you use google? That is how unpopular the party and its candidate is. Did they campaign at all in Rivers? Did the candidate participate in any debate or press briefing/interviews? What is its logo? So on what grounds would AAC be declared winner if not by pure, broad daylight rigging? How come there was no showing from the party for House of Assembly elections that took place on the same day is the governorship that is now being contested? Sometimes y'all should stop and think!

My dear very soon you go use Google to check the name of Rivers State governor. Since he is unpopular.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Being Accredited [Photo] / Buhari Hosts Fashola & Members Of Election Planning & Monitoring Directorate(pho / "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.