Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? (40250 Views)

Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) / Corper Drowns In Boat Accident A Month To Completion Of His Service, Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by Slimguy0(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
Smh.... The impunity continues .....

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by Theboss100(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
Bintabisiriyu:
It was an act of pity to a boy that his father has died, take heart Yusuf buhari.
How Do U Mean? Is Buhari Not The Man That Rigged Himself In Again? Any Prove? Or I Donbelivit
Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
freeze001:
Other people wey dey look for bank work na goat dem be abi? When his father said he is no different from Nigerians and will not be using jets or foreign medical services, was that not applicable to his family members?

You are right!

But it is always healthy to be realistic...

Yusuf have privilege to enjoy some certain stuff which we can deny....same to Osinbajo daughter!

Not that they can't search for job and so on...but we need to be realistic with their position, value.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by SjMbula(m): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
Phiting kwarwapshon wallahi

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by Ozkar: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
Talk about integrity.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by 1solution: 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
What I know is that in saner climes like US they use this kind of issue as political weapon. Even Bush Junior was accused of not doing his mandatory service in Nam but in the National Guard which was not at the theatre of war. So the question is when did he start, where did he serve and why are his kits looking as if it was never used for one day? Corruption is not only when you steal money, aiding and abetting is corruption, giving false impression is equivalent to fake news . So wailers over to you

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by tempest01(m): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
And Davidos program was terminated because of politics.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by seguno2: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
sherylbakky:
Op, u try ooo, u can even calculate...Abeg hlp me find out wher he serve 4 d few months sef

Oxford dictionary has to change the meaning of corruption to Buhari.
Buhari and corruption are one and the same.
In doubt, ask Abacha sad
Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by nabegibeg: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
uuzba:

See Queen of England serving during World War 2
See Prince Harry doing Military service.
No be NYSC O, real military with rank and everything.

Mention one person from your village that fit your above description
Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by KGD10: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Igbos are dumb sha. How did they know Yousuf only started his NYSC program on the day he posted his NYSC picture or rather the day his sister posted his photograph?

I just dey shame whenever I hear some people speak. So dumb.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by freeze001(f): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
Tundexxy:

You are right!

But it is always healthy to be realistic...

Yusuf have privilege to enjoy some certain stuff which we can deny....same to Osinbajo daughter!

Not that they can't search for job and so on...but we need to be realistic with their position, value.

You can always be realistic but it doesn't make sense to try to say no one should point out the obvious failings of the elite just because you feel others will do worse when they get there. The purpose of this thread is to point out that he appears not to have served for the mandatory one year and here he is posing with a discharge certificate. The privilege of his position as the president's son might have been that he would not have had to be in camp and actually work at any PPA but why break the law due to privilege again? The actual duration of one year would not have hurt his privileges or reduced his 'value' would it? Besides in the one year he should have been put to work in the choicest of places, that gives him experience and exposure to life no matter how small. Would that have affected his so called position and value?

That is why I made this post in response to your earlier one saying people talking would do worse:
freeze001:

Whether or not those condemning this will do worse if given the opportunity is subjective, you have not seen them do it. Rather than criticise what is yet to happen or that you assume will happen, why not be honest and objective enough to condemn the present one you have seen? Is it right? Is this the hallmark of one whose father you all uphold as full of integrity? If you cannot even, on a faceless forum where no one knows you, say the truth then where and how will you actually stand boldly for the truth?

It is when you condemn the evil you see now that possible future perpetrators will know that their plans or actions are not welcome and will be resisted in any form or capacity. Saying you know they will do worse means you approve of this one and that you expect them to do same because you will do exactly that or worse. That isn't particularly bright now is it?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by Confirmer(m): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
Zaikon:
Some people will do worst if they were in that position.

Yusuf enjoy your your life...

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by isahsalee: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
How about Davido who did not even serve half a day?.

Busybody, why not use your precious time and engage yourself meaningfully to the benefit of your children?.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by isahsalee: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
[quote author=Confirmer post=76680603][/quote]

Thank you, the man with conscience.

This is is a boy that nearly died or is it because the father is a president? some people are trying to be inhuman?.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by BABANGBALI: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
They gaved him because he is an orphan
Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by nnaeyes6: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
Is that their nature? He looks hungry
Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by Spidermon: 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
Offpoint:
If his dad can be Nigerian President with just NEPA BILL as qualification, then what do the son need NYSC completion and certificate for?

Leave the poor kid alone, with or without NYSC certificate there are millions jobs offer waiting on his table.

if I was fortunate enough to be a Nigerian President son, I'd spend my 8 years playing video games.

Na true sha.
They decided not to bother with the charade anymore. Whether na 4 months or 12 months, its not like he will serve.

If my papa na Nigerian president, na inside him office I go dey straff olosho and moll my blunts.
Naija don cast.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
akdjr:
I remember Abdusalam daughter who was our set only came to camp to snap with full security guards and left immediately by � at us. That was the day we saw her last and I am sure she's working with one of the top government agency now.

Well said.. who knows this NNPC job stuff if its a scam or just for we Nigerians of 180million to fill the datebase for 40 slots maximum and who know maybe maybe not for him to be a pataker of the ever National cake... Oil...

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
Davido nko

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by Zaikon(m): 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
lexy2014:

That means buhari isn't better than d people that did worst

Not Buhari himself but the son... Some people just happened to be a son of a D. G and be spending more than Yusuf.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by Zaikon(m): 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
freeze001:

You can always be realistic but it doesn't make sense to try to say no one should point out the obvious failings of the elite just because you feel others will do worse when they get there. The purpose of this thread is to point out that he appears not to have served for the mandatory one year and here he is posing with a discharge certificate. The privilege of his position as the president's son might have been that he would not have had to be in camp and actually work at any PPA but why break the law due to privilege again? The actual duration of one year would not have hurt his privileges or reduced his 'value' would it? Besides in the one year he should have been put to work in the choicest of places, that gives him experience and exposure to life no matter how small. Would that have affected his so called position and value?

That is why I made this post to your earlier one saying people talking would do worse:

I'm among those who posted that others might even do worst but based on your explanations here, i concure but not like totally.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by RTSC: 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
Btw, it is true o.
Yusuf is a batch B corper. I remember he started the same time my sister started.

He is supposed to finish in june at the earliest.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by gcof(m): 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
Zaikon:
Some people will do worst if they were in that position.

Yusuf enjoy your your life...
i just wonder why people have a problem with this. This is president’s son for Christsake. Besides, people pay their way through NYSC and his case he was given VIP treatment case closed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by es144000: 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
When his father can have a waec certificate without sitting for it,what do you expect.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by Princeton92(m): 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
I remember when it was posted here that Yusuf was serving after Davido posted his NYSC uniform...
I got in before both of them N I'm still serving, so how come bros finished service before me na??
Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by morisnewrain(m): 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ayodele70:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s son, Yusuf, who started his mandatory National Youth Service Corps, for the 2018 batch C stream 1, has already received his NYSC discharge certificate.

Yusuf received his certificate yesterday, March 15th during the 2018 Batch A Passing Out Parade.

The compulsory National service is 12 months, but calculating by when his sister, Zahra Indimi, confirmed in November that the President’s son had started the mandatory NYSC, Yusuf has done only 4 out of the 12 months of his NYSC and already has his certificate.

Zahra shared the information on her Insta-story on Instagram, showing Yusuf’s photograph in the NYSC kit.

Recall that the day Zahra shared the photo, 2018 batch C corps members had just resumed in camp.

This is already raising questions. Did he start earlier before his sister showed made the post?

See photo of him with his discharge certificate here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/yusuf-buhari-receives-nysc-certificate-despite-not-completing-his-service-year.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

If all you are interested about is bringing Buhari and family down. You won't succeed. Zahra shared the picture when people were contemplating whether Buhari family have served or serving because Davido is serving but bashed for not staying in his PPA. Now there is proof that the boy served and what you are after is when he started. God will judge you. Yusuf Buhari served and completed his NYSC. Won't you be happy if you are posted to serve in Aso villa? Yusuf served in Aso rock. He's not the one that caused your f........ to remain poor and make NYSC to send you born for service.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by Theboss100(m): 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
Bintabisiriyu:

whic buhari, we r talking abt jubrin of Sudan you r talking.
If Is True, Why Are People Not Challenging It? This Country Just Tire Me
Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by egorov(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
Even davido and boda shaggy got Thiers. Stop fuming cos of another person's preferential treatment, if it were you, nko
Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by ozone0801(m): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
I think they had to hasten his completion, so he can apply for nnpc recruitment
Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by Oblang(m): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
freeze001:

Whether or not those condemning this will do worse if given the opportunity is subjective, you have not seen them do it. Rather than criticise what is yet to happen or that you assume will happen, why not be honest and objective enough to condemn the present one you have seen? Is it right? Is this the hallmark of one whose father you all uphold as full of integrity? If you cannot even, on a faceless forum where no one knows you, say the truth then where and how will you actually stand boldly for the truth?

It is when you condemn the evil you see now that possible future perpetrators will know that their plans or actions are not welcome and will be resisted in any form or capacity. Saying you know they will do worse means you approve of this one and that you expect them to do same because you will do exactly that or worse. That isn't particularly bright now is it?

Where is the evil u are talking abt? Is it a crime to be the son of a president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Redeployed Corp Member Only / 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School / NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.