Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Nigerians Banks Swiftly Replies Angry Customers On Twitter At The Mention Of CBN - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Nigerians Banks Swiftly Replies Angry Customers On Twitter At The Mention Of CBN (1310 Views)

Best Trick On How To Activate Your Windows 10 Swiftly. / All Banks And USSD Code To Check Bank Account Balance On Phone / Pix!Frosh!!landing Hot Original Xiaomi Power Banks(laptops And Phones) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Banks Swiftly Replies Angry Customers On Twitter At The Mention Of CBN by onyxdiarymedia: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2019
A twitter user narrated how her sister was debited twice for a failed transaction, she called her bank and they told her it'll take 12 working days for refunds.

She quickly sent an email to CBN consumers and Cc'ed her bank and they did refunds immediately.

On same thread, other twitter users shared their experiences and mentioned CBN and banks swiftly replied to their complaints.

This is proof that with working institutions in place, things will work in Nigeria.

See how all the banks are responding to tweets because of CBN!

Screenshots below...

PS ; i didn't know the right section to write this so i put it here because Twitter is related to technology...

Visit ONYXDIARY.COM for more interesting articles like this!

Re: Nigerians Banks Swiftly Replies Angry Customers On Twitter At The Mention Of CBN by onyxdiarymedia: 8:54am On Mar 15, 2019
More...

Re: Nigerians Banks Swiftly Replies Angry Customers On Twitter At The Mention Of CBN by Psychodavidovic(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2019
Loool this is funny and sad at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Banks Swiftly Replies Angry Customers On Twitter At The Mention Of CBN by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 15, 2019
angry
Ehen! So, i have been wasting my time to and fro complaining to this useless Ecobank since November last year. Abeg I go revisit the case again to CBN even if na N1, I must collect am back
Re: Nigerians Banks Swiftly Replies Angry Customers On Twitter At The Mention Of CBN by decatalyst(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2019
The banks are so useless and full of themselves.

People keep their hard earned money with you...something goes wrong and you decide to 'punish' them with unnecessary long resolution timeline. Why?

CBN need to step up their 'policing' duties in the financial sector.
Re: Nigerians Banks Swiftly Replies Angry Customers On Twitter At The Mention Of CBN by IdeeEsperanza(m): 5:36am On Mar 17, 2019
grin At the mention of CBN, every Nigerian bank bows grin
Re: Nigerians Banks Swiftly Replies Angry Customers On Twitter At The Mention Of CBN by upower123(m): 8:32am On Mar 17, 2019
So funny.. Nigerian bank know what to..but they want to force them to do it.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Hp 630 Intel Corei3 500gb 4gb Ram @65k / Maintenece Of Hp Photosmart Printer / A .doc File To Picture Converter Needed Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.