Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist (58152 Views)

Davido’s Fiancee Chioma Tattoos Their Son’s Name On Her Wrist / Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist by Perkins2018: 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
pointblank247:
That is one of the reasons I love Peter obi. If you are his child, you use only what your regular job salary can afford you, nothing more.

You better run along with your peter obi packaged lie. Elections are over.
Re: Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist by effystrings(m): 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
Send me a DM for Guitar Classes, for both Starters and Intermediate players. 08139307934 (whatsapp and calls)
Re: Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist by dreyton(m): 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
donbachi:
She no get fear of God atalllll...imagine....one estate for her hand.
bro the thing sef tire u
Re: Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist by YungLasaint(m): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hmmm I pray t have this kind of money... Cheii poverty is not anybody's dream.. 1.4 million for hand asin e no heavy you to carry around ?
Re: Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist by gwama: 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
With all this, will you agree to marry Mr. Easy cool cool cool
Re: Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist by TruthHurts100: 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
MediahelmNGR:
According to DJ Cuppy who shared the photo above, her sister, Temi Otedola, had a £1.4 million worth of Chanel bracelet on her wrist at Chanel party in London.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/billionaire-daughter-temi-otedola-wears.html

Proud
Re: Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist by jhubril(m): 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
NobleAngell:
All these are vanity and grasping of the wind. But its beautiful sha.

VA what? Hello , please let us find a solution to your jealousy?

Help line 999
Re: Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist by jhubril(m): 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
maybachmusic:
Liars

If Kylie wears it I go believe
She is a big gal makes millions of dollars

Who is this one?

Una no reach

Which of your sisters fit afford their shoes?
Re: Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist by jhubril(m): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
nnaeyes6:
wow
that is cool and beautiful

oh
I remember a painful truth

she won't even have a privilege to chose the cloth to wear in a classic casket when death calls.
what a soul!

Shut up ,you have got the slave morality locked in your skull
Re: Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
NobleAngell:
All these are vanity and grasping of the wind. But its beautiful sha.
Poverty is also vanity.
Re: Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
jhubril:

VA what? Hello , please let us find a solution to your jealousy?

Help line 999
No mind that person, he doesn't know that poverty is also vanity.
If u rich is vanity, if u poor it's still vanity, so choose ur vanity wisely.
Re: Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
nnaeyes6:
wow
that is cool and beautiful

oh
I remember a painful truth

she won't even have a privilege to chose the cloth to wear in a classic casket when death calls.
what a soul!
Same as u. So what ur point
Re: Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist by pointblank247(m): 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
Perkins2018:

You better run along with your peter obi packaged lie. Elections are over.
whose propagandist is this kid ? For you everything is politics abi ? go get a life, loser
Re: Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist by cococandy(f): 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
At chanel and Louis Vuitton parties, you can try on stuff. It doesn’t mean you automatically own it. She didn’t say her sister owns it.

Y’all stop getting your panties in bunches.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist by Swinger60(f): 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
Focusmind:

Bro, this na replica naa - Anyway, how much last as I wear am come knack my Yinka tailored pint suite, nobody go know say na 10K Rolex.
Life na packaging. Na as you package yourself, people go come take de look you.
uncle, its obvious you dont know what a wristwatch is, talk more of rolex.
Re: Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist by Lilcentt(f): 2:44am On Mar 16, 2019
Bugatti veyron is valued around £1.7m
I want to believe it is in thousand not million because that is like half of her father networth
Re: Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist by dreyton(m): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
Chai, 50 people's destiny naim she just wear for hand so ooo
Re: Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist by yuswrld20(m): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2020
kenex4ever:
I doubt that, that amount is too big for that.

May be cuppy does not understand currency conversion
she might not be the owner.she may lease it from chanel for the party.do u think all oscar dressers are theirs.they pratically lease it from designers
Re: Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist by bukatyne(f): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2020
These girls are simply beautiful sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks / Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London / Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.