Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) (1750 Views)

⚫Those Who Speak In Tongues and those who Believe In Jesus Can Never Go To Hell / Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 10:28am On Mar 15, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc2LpgmqKbg&t=1s

No matter how deep you might have gone in alcohol, drug addiction, gangsterism and the likes,If Jesus can save this man, then He can save you. Just give Him a chance in your life and you will be the next 'Apostle Paul'

JESUS is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, righteousness and holiness.

2 Likes

Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
Give your life to Jesus.
Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
If a man that had gone so deep in Satanism and occultism can submit to Jesus, then don't delay your salvation. You can find grace if you submit to Jesus.

Cc Lalasticlala

Kindly help us push this thread to the front page. Let the whole world see the marvelous and saving grace of our Lord, Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
Only Jesus cam save.
Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
If this man can repent and give his life to Jesus Christ, then no one can claim he is too-lost-to-be-saved.
Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
Give Jesus a chance in your life.
Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
You have no excuse not give your life to Jesus, if such a man can give his life to Jesus.

Don't let him witness against you on the day of Judgement.
Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
If this type of man should make heaven, and I pray he makes it, and you that did not go as deep in wickedness as he did, is cast to hell because you rejected Jesus, then you have yourself to blame.
Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 11:44am On Mar 24, 2019
ONLY Jesus can do this, no any other.
Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jesus is the Lord of all. Halleluyah.
Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
The blood of Jesus has power to save the vilest sinners. Come to Him today. He will not turn you back.
Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pls help me move to front-page. The world needs to see what Jesus had done.
Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 7:01am On Mar 29, 2019
Only Jesus can do this! Halleluyah!
Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
Jesus, Lord of lords and King of kings
Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
And You shall call His name Jesus for He shall save His people from their sins.
Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 7:08am On Apr 04, 2019
Lord, Jesus Christ, I will forever praise you.
Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by MuttleyLaff: 7:35am On Apr 04, 2019
annyplenty:
h t t p s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc2LpgmqKbg&t=1s

No matter how deep you might have gone in alcohol, drug addiction, gangsterism and the likes,If Jesus can save this man, then He can save you. Just give Him a chance in your life and you will be the next 'Apostle Paul'
JESUS is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, righteousness and holiness.

annyplenty:
If a man that had gone so deep in Satanism and occultism can submit to Jesus, then don't delay your salvation. You can find grace if you submit to Jesus.
Kindly help us push this thread to the front page. Let the whole world see the marvelous and saving grace of our Lord, Jesus Christ.

annyplenty:
You have no excuse not give your life to Jesus, if such a man can give his life to Jesus.
Don't let him witness against you on the day of Judgement.
"... for God sees not as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart"
- 1 Samuel 16:7b

but now, some over spiritual christians, some legalistic christians, some bible thumping christians, some judgemental christians, some fault-finding christians, some expressing strong disapproval christians, some overly critical christians etcetera will want to condemn and/or block a person like this from worshipping amongst them because of his/her appearance and/or saying has tattoos

1 Like

Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by Preetti(f): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2019
[quote author=MuttleyLaff post=77248826]

"... for God sees not as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart"
- 1 Samuel 16:7b

but now, some over spiritual christians, some legalistic christians, some bible thumping christians, some judgemental christians, some fault-finding christians, some expressing strong disapproval christians, some overly critical christians etcetera will want to condemn and/or block a person like this from worshipping amongst them because of his/her appearance and/or saying has tattoos[/quote

2 Likes

Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by MuttleyLaff: 10:21am On Apr 04, 2019
Preetti:
A simple "no" would have actually sufficed. Next time don't ask someone what's wrong if you'd actually make them feel worse by giving no reply. Thank God for God, I solved it on that same day.
You would have to forgive me and somehow have it in your heart to understand that not just only once bitten, but since have become increasingly shy. I prayed over it and asked for a sign by Sunday, no sign, nothing. Tried finding out more on subject, nothing tangible and so was none the wiser. I still have been wrestling with it, felt like asking a thousand and one questions to understand how this truly can be, but couldn't, as I didn't want burrow on an already plunged in knife. I am more of a fishing rod person. I couldn't possibly have said No, because my mind hadnt been made up yet. Now I do recall saying will get back asap and never gave a deadline. Now why you wouldn't let me know immediately it was solved on that same day, is a puzzle. How anyone can stamp two likes on your post, without it making sense to them, is puzzle #2

1 Like

Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by Preetti(f): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2019
undecided
Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 6:36am On Apr 12, 2019
Only Jesus can do this!
Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
He shall His people from their sins.
Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
Only Jesus can do this.
Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
Lord, Jesus Christ, thank you for what you did for this man. Let hi salvation be permanent in Jesus name. Amen .
Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 10:00am On Apr 19, 2019
Lord, Jesus Christ, I n;ess your holy name for stretching out yours hands of salvation and deliverance unto this man and unto the uttermost end of the world.

Father God, Jesus Christ, perfect the salvation of this man in Jesus name.
Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
Thank you Jesus for this.
Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
Glory to God in the highest
Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jesus is the Only Saviour.
Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 8:42pm On May 14, 2019
Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for this wonderful work of redemption
Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 11:07pm On May 17, 2019
Glory be to God. Halleluyah.
Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 6:05pm On May 21, 2019
For He shall save His people from their sins.
Re: Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) by annyplenty(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2019
Only Jesus can do this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Is A Spiritual Being Having A Human Experience.. / Russian Troops Attack Their Own Troops; Mirroring An O.T. Biblical Account? / If One Kill Himself To Avoid Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.