Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,222 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 (5366 Views)

What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 / Word Of GOD Is Light (proverbs 6:21-23) / Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by jiggaz(m): 10:34am On Mar 15, 2019
A Bible study by Prince Gabriel Okocha

Like I have always said, there are no controversies in the scriptures. Especially when it comes to the subject of Salvation. No dark sides at all.
The parts of scripture we often have a had time understanding are mostly the ones we have either approached with preconceived notions or not studied within the context.

Such is the issue of Matthew 7:21-23 which many people turn to when they want to negate the fact that the believer in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ has been eternally saved.
But what is this part of scripture really about? What was Jesus actually trying to say there?

(Mat 7:21) Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

(Mat 7:22) Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

(Mat 7:23) And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

To properly understand what Jesus was saying in these verses, let’s take a closer look at them again. This time, beginning with the verses before them so we can really get the point He was making there.

(Mat 7:15) Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

(Mat 7:16) Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

(Mat 7:17) Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

(Mat 7:18) A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

(Mat 7:19) Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

(Mat 7:20) Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

So from verse 15, we see that Jesus was talking specifically about False Prophets. He called them Wolves in sheep’s clothing. Not Sheep turned to Wolves. As their identity never really changed from the beginning. Please pay attention here.

These prophets were called false majorly because they failed to acknowledge the Saviourhood of Jesus although they worked miracles in His name. They strictly depended on what they did for Him (their own good works or self righteousness) rather than what He did for them for access into Heaven. This is clearly revealed from verse 21-23. See it again.

(Mat 7:21) Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

(Mat 7:22) Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

(Mat 7:23) And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Notice how that in verse 21 Jesus said Heaven is for those who have done the will of the Father? The will of the Father there is singular. That would mean while we can do several things for the Father, there is something specific He would have us do in order to enter into His Kingdom.
To know what it is that God would have us do for this purpose, let’s see the below scriptures.

(Joh 6:28) Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

(Joh 6:29) Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

John in his epistle repeated this.

(1Jn 3:22) And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

(1Jn 3:23) And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

Clearly, the will of the Father there is for us to believe in the sacrifice of Jesus of the one He has sent. Not just in the ability of His name to work miracles but to save us from sin.

The rendering of verse 22 of that Matthew 7 shows us that these false prophets have never at any time done this will of God rather they depended on their own efforts (their prophecies and other good works) as a criteria to enter into Heaven. Little wonder Jesus clearly stated His response to people like that in the next verse. “I never knew you.”

“I never knew you” not “I once knew you” like most people erroneously assume that place is saying. In other words, “we have never had a relationship between us,” “you have never been mine. Not at all.”
This is the singular reason anyone would ever go to Hell - because they have never been Christ’s own. They have never had any form of relationship with Him through faith in His finished works.

So when next as a believer someone brings up Matthew 7:21-23 to beat you into doubt and fear as regarding your eternal destination, look at him in the eye and say, “I’m the man in Christ. Where He goes is where I go. Where He is is where I am. And even now, I am seated with Him in the Heavenlies.” Ephesians 2:5-6.

I hope this blesses you.
Glory to God our Saviour and King!

https://www.feedmejesus.com/2019/03/lord-prophesied-name-matthew.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
jiggaz:
A Bible study by Prince Gabriel Okocha

Like I have always said, there are no controversies in the scriptures. Especially when it comes to the subject of Salvation. No dark sides at all.
The parts of scripture we often have a had time understanding are mostly the ones we have either approached with preconceived notions or not studied within the context.

Such is the issue of Matthew 7:21-23 which many people turn to when they want to negate the fact that the believer in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ has been eternally saved.
But what is this part of scripture really about? What was Jesus actually trying to say there?

To properly understand what Jesus was saying in these verses, let’s take a closer look at them again. This time, beginning with the verses before them so we can really get the point He was making there.

(Mat 7:15) Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

(Mat 7:16) Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

(Mat 7:17) Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

(Mat 7:18) A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

(Mat 7:19) Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

(Mat 7:20) Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

So from verse 15, we see that Jesus was talking specifically about False Prophets. He called them Wolves in sheep’s clothing. Not Sheep turned to Wolves. As their identity never really changed from the beginning. Please pay attention here.

These prophets were called false majorly because they failed to acknowledge the Saviourhood of Jesus although they worked miracles in His name. They strictly depended on what they did for Him (their own good works or self righteousness) rather than what He did for them for access into Heaven. This is clearly revealed from verse 21-23. See it again.

Notice how that in verse 21 Jesus said Heaven is for those who have done the will of the Father? The will of the Father there is singular. That would mean while we can do several things for the Father, there is something specific He would have us do in order to enter into His Kingdom.
To know what it is that God would have us do for this purpose, let’s see the below scriptures.

(Joh 6:28) Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

(Joh 6:29) Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

John in his epistle repeated this.

(1Jn 3:22) And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

(1Jn 3:23) And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

Clearly, the will of the Father there is for us to believe in the sacrifice of Jesus of the one He has sent. Not just in the ability of His name to work miracles but to save us from sin.

The rendering of verse 22 of that Matthew 7 shows us that these false prophets have never at any time done this will of God rather they depended on their own efforts (their prophecies and other good works) as a criteria to enter into Heaven. Little wonder Jesus clearly stated His response to people like that in the next verse. “I never knew you.”

“I never knew you” not “I once knew you” like most people erroneously assume that place is saying. In other words, “we have never had a relationship between us,” “you have never been mine. Not at all.”
This is the singular reason anyone would ever go to Hell - because they have never been Christ’s own. They have never had any form of relationship with Him through faith in His finished works.

So when next as a believer someone brings up Matthew 7:21-23 to beat you into doubt and fear as regarding your eternal destination, look at him in the eye and say, “I’m the man in Christ. Where He goes is where I go. Where He is is where I am. And even now, I am seated with Him in the Heavenlies.” Ephesians 2:5-6.

I hope this blesses you.
Glory to God our Saviour and King!

https://www.feedmejesus.com/2019/03/lord-prophesied-name-matthew.html?m=1

great
Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by jiggaz(m): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
solite3:
great
thanks my bro..

1 Like

Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by jiggaz(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
I have posted it bro...... Unstoppable51

1 Like

Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by unstoppable51(m): 9:38am On Mar 16, 2019
jiggaz:
I have posted it bro...... Unstoppable51
Thank you sir
Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by jiggaz(m): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2019
unstoppable51:

Thank you sir
you are highly welcome.

1 Like

Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by jiggaz(m): 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
Evening
Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by unstoppable51(m): 1:53am On Mar 17, 2019
jiggaz:
you are highly welcome.

smiley
Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by jiggaz(m): 8:05am On Mar 17, 2019
Lord Jesus
Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by jiggaz(m): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Yeah
Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by jiggaz(m): 10:33pm On May 13, 2019
Lord Jesus
Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by jiggaz(m): 8:24am On May 14, 2019
Yeah
Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by jiggaz(m): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Hello
Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by jiggaz(m): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
Thank you Lord Jesus
Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by jiggaz(m): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
Great
Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by ochibuogwu5: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Good spot-on,
however I hope this person who is saying "I am in Christ, seated in the heavenlies..."
have had his/her old-man/flesh(not skin) put to death together with the flesh of Jesus Christ on Calvary hence being *replaced with the new being/life; Jesus Christ(God and Man)* hence *cannot commit sin in his/her heart not to mention on the mortal-body consistently till eternity* thus "the water I shall give you, shall become a fountain flowing to eternity" (John 4:14). "...There is no excuse for sin" (John 15:22), "His name shall be called Jesus because He will deliver his brothers and sisters from their sin" (Matthew 1:21), "Anyone who commits sin is a slave to sin, a slave cannot remain in the house of his master *permanently* but a son remains in his Fathers house *forever*, if therefore the Son sets you free(adopts you into Son-ship via *willing and sincere believe* in His finished works or heirs of God or co-heirs with Christ; Romans 8:14-17), you are free indeed" (John 8:34-36), "All those who belong to Christ have *crucified the flesh* with all its passions and lusts" (Gal.5:24), "Those who are children of God *cannot sin* because the *seed of God(Jesus Christ)* is living and manifesting sinlessness from inside their mind to their mortal-bodies consistently till eternity" (1 John 3:5-10)
This sinlessness is not attained *gradually via bible studies, fasting and prayers, laying of hands, drinking holy water/olive-oil/anointed oil, engaging in Christian activities* rather it is *once and for all reality* just like Jesus died *once and for all* towards sin hence from his conception till ascension there was no sin that manifested in his life rather *His growth was in terms of responsibilities, facing trials, temptations, enjoyments, triumphant entry into Jerusalem and his crucifixion on Calvary as well as resurrection and ascension*, this is *the same growth* that comes with personal fellowship with the Holy Spirit, personal bible studies, general bible studies, fellowship with the brethren e.t.c. for those now carrying the NEW-LIFE(CHRIST JESUS) inside them......
or else
we might only be carrying out *motivational psychology upon those who are still living in their flesh, working for their flesh, working miracles, being committed amongst brethren e.t.c* who will be told by Christ Jesus Crucified "I never knew you"
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by jiggaz(m): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2019
Good morning everyone
Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by jiggaz(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
Great
Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
This is true Christ never knew them from the beginning
Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by jiggaz(m): 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
solite3:
This is true Christ never knew them from the beginning
Yes my bro...
Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by jiggaz(m): 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
Greatttt
Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by CodeTemplar: 4:57am On Oct 17, 2019
let all who call the name of Christ depart from iniquity...
Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by jiggaz(m): 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
Lord Jesus
Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
Here we go again... sly liars practiciting deceit.

While the original post above sounds all fluffy and nice, to suggest that Jesus is merely talking about false prophets is a lie.

Let's review.

Jesus in Matthew 7:21-23 (NKJV):
"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'" - Jesus in Matthew 7:21-23 (NKJV)

Obviously then, according to Jesus Himself, those who do the will of God in Heaven are those who do NOT practice lawlessness.
Do only false prophets practice lawlessness ? No !
ANYONE who continues in willful sin (and that includes those who refuse to even know what sin is) is one who practices lawlessness.
(For those who want to know want sin is, try this: www.itscalledsin.com)

Then, in Luke:

Jesus in Luke 13:24-28 (NKJV):
"Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able. When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open for us,' and He will answer and say to you, 'I do not know you, where you are from,' then you will begin to say, 'We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.' But He will say, 'I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.'"

Knowing that "workers of iniquity" equates to "those who practice lawlessness", that is, those who continue in willful sin, we can easily see, according to Jesus Himself, that it's not just those who prophesy or cast out demons or do many wonders in Jesus' Name to whom Jesus refers, it is anyone who claims familiarity with Jesus Christ in the pretense that merely knowing Him equates with believing in Him.

This proves that all sorts of people, not just false prophets, if they continue in willful sin, will NOT be going to Heaven with Jesus Christ.

These con artists who try to get you to pretend that "believing in Jesus" means just knowing who He is and thinking that you Love Him (and yet without actually doing what He teaches!)... they are thieves and robbers working on behalf of Satan, as they seek to steal you away from Salvation.

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber."
"The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy."
- Jesus in John 10:1,10 (NKJV)

So enter by the door, by listening to Jesus, not to to sly false prophets who want to "tell you what Jesus really meant"... with their deceitful additions, subtractions, cherry-picking, and twisting of Scripture.

Consider: Satan tried telling Eve "what God really meant", and that didn't work out too well.

Finally, whomever continues to post these wrongful "studies" from these non-Biblical smooth-talkers... that person will also be responsible in front of God for the damage done to others.

Therefore, to whomever will listen, go directly to the Source, Jesus, in the Bible Books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

If you absolutely want an online resource that discusses the Bible in Spirit and in Truth, go to a website: www.unhyp.com

There you won't be lied to.

2 Likes

Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
And please note... these people are always trying to point to Jesus' work on the Cross using this sly term: "finished work".

When Jesus said "It is finished" in John 19:30, it is obvious to those with True Hearts that Jesus was refering to His Mission on Earth, that His Mission was now finished.

What the false prophets try to slyly suggest, but which Jesus did NOT say is this: "Okay everyone. Now that Jesus died on the Cross, you can do whatever you want, as long as you acknowledge that, yes, Jesus died on the Cross."

These liars kind-of, sort-of mention sin, but they'll never discuss it.

They'd prefer you to continue sinning like them, so they'll have company in Hell.

Their intent is always Satan's... that you don't really have to have any change in your life to be Saved.

And yet, Jesus Himself teaches that we must repent, forgive others, and keep God's Commandments going forward as a Born Again disciple of His.

Choose you this day: Those who do not preach ALL that Jesus teaches. Or Jesus Himself.

1 Like

Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by jiggaz(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
Thank you Lord Jesus
Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by jiggaz(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
Evening
Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by jiggaz(m): 7:30am On Oct 20, 2019
Morning
Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by jiggaz(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
Lord Jesus Christ
Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by Finallydead: 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
ochibuogwu5:
Good spot-on,
however I hope this person who is saying "I am in Christ, seated in the heavenlies..."
have had his/her old-man/flesh(not skin) put to death together with the flesh of Jesus Christ on Calvary hence being *replaced with the new being/life; Jesus Christ(God and Man)* hence *cannot commit sin in his/her heart not to mention on the mortal-body consistently till eternity* thus "the water I shall give you, shall become a fountain flowing to eternity" (John 4:14). "...There is no excuse for sin" (John 15:22), "His name shall be called Jesus because He will deliver his brothers and sisters from their sin" (Matthew 1:21), "Anyone who commits sin is a slave to sin, a slave cannot remain in the house of his master *permanently* but a son remains in his Fathers house *forever*, if therefore the Son sets you free(adopts you into Son-ship via *willing and sincere believe* in His finished works or heirs of God or co-heirs with Christ; Romans 8:14-17), you are free indeed" (John 8:34-36), "All those who belong to Christ have *crucified the flesh* with all its passions and lusts" (Gal.5:24), "Those who are children of God *cannot sin* because the *seed of God(Jesus Christ)* is living and manifesting sinlessness from inside their mind to their mortal-bodies consistently till eternity" (1 John 3:5-10)
This sinlessness is not attained *gradually via bible studies, fasting and prayers, laying of hands, drinking holy water/olive-oil/anointed oil, engaging in Christian activities* rather it is *once and for all reality* just like Jesus died *once and for all* towards sin hence from his conception till ascension there was no sin that manifested in his life rather *His growth was in terms of responsibilities, facing trials, temptations, enjoyments, triumphant entry into Jerusalem and his crucifixion on Calvary as well as resurrection and ascension*, this is *the same growth* that comes with personal fellowship with the Holy Spirit, personal bible studies, general bible studies, fellowship with the brethren e.t.c. for those now carrying the NEW-LIFE(CHRIST JESUS) inside them......
or else
we might only be carrying out *motivational psychology upon those who are still living in their flesh, working for their flesh, working miracles, being committed amongst brethren e.t.c* who will be told by Christ Jesus Crucified "I never knew you"
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Have you experienced this sinlessness? If so, how did you arrive at it?
Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by Finallydead: 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
jiggaz:
Lord Jesus Christ
Funny enough, the preacher is already guilty of what he is pointing out, taking preconceived notions and muddying the passage with them. I think we should not hurriedly seek to unite all scripture under the banner of preconceived notions, rather let us seek God and grow in a personal relationship with Him and as we do, some incoherences will seamlessly fit together.

Now the assumption that these are unconverted people is wrong because these are people who according to the Lord had at some point accepted Him as Lord(They had said to him Lord..v21). They had further developed their faith as far as casting out demons, prophesying and doing miracles which many have not even reached to today(the unconverted cannot do these in His name, even the lying signs of the occult pastors are not done in Jesus' name).
You might then ask why He said He never knew them. Well this knowing is in the order of Adam knowing his wife (Gen 4:1) to give birth to fruit of the womb which is the fruit the Lord referred to in v18- 20 of the passage.
Again, their failure to enter the kingdom is not, as supposed with an unfounded notion in this passage, as a result of depending on their works but rather as the Lord said because they "practised lawlessness"( v23 in literal greek).

Again, the will of the Father which the Lord spoke of here that they were wanting in is not found in some other text but in this same text which is to follow the narrow way that leads to bearing good/desirable fruit, paraphrasing. (v13-19), corroborated in (Jn 15:8 ) which only few are ever willing to follow.
Also, a major challenge is that you do not differentiate between entering heaven which is solely by possession of God's seed in the human spirit(grace) and entering the kingdom of heaven, a quality of life- living the heavenly life here on earth as in Mt6:10(the subject matter here) which is by the choices we make here on earth and our lifestyle.
So as i said, its more important to grow in our relationship with God and with time things will gradually begin to fall in place rather than try to solve all bible puzzles at our current level which could lead to false doctrines and loss of intimate relationship with God.
Re: Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 by jiggaz(m): 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
Lord Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Nigerian Churches Were Banks / Pastor Chris: Love Without Limits / Atheists Comment Required: Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.