Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

You are Invited to contribute towards Effective Governance In Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You are Invited to contribute towards Effective Governance In Africa (316 Views)

Tinubu Becomes The SI Unit Of Effective Governance And Exemplary Leadership / How Makinde Is Bringing Professionalism To Governance In Oyo / Kwara Govt. Slams Lai Mohammed, Says Uninformed About Governance In The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You are Invited to contribute towards Effective Governance In Africa by gr8tness(m): 10:49am On Mar 15, 2019
RESEARCH FOR GENERATING DATA TO TEST A NEW MODEL FOR EFFECTIVE GOVERNANCE IN AFRICA

Dear Dr/Sir/Madam/Mr./Ms./Respondent,

I am personally inviting you to take part in the above research which is aimed at developing a model for effective governance in African countries.

If you are interested, you will be given a SIMPLE task to execute after which you will be required to complete a short questionnaire. The task and questionnaire can be completed from your mobile device in minuites. In completing the questionnaire, you are only required to provide specific answers such as; YES, NO, Nigeria etc.

Your personal details will not be published in the final report which is to be disseminated to relevant local and international organisations.

Participation is purely voluntary and I expect that you will approach the research objectively.

Should you be willing to take part in this research, kindly let me know so that I can forward the short task and questionnaire to you. Please send a Whatsapp Message stating "INTERESTED IN EFFECTIVE GOVERNANCE RESEARCH" and send to +234-706-818-0074 (Through Whatsapp Only). The deadline for all participation is 6:00pm, 15th March, 2019.

Kindly note that ONLY nationals of African countries are allowed to take part in the survey

Thank you.

Sani Emmanuel N.
Researcher
Oliveserah Business and Academic Concepts
Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

INEC Fixes Wednesday March 20 For Completion For Voting In 6 Lgas In Rivers / Osun: Gov. Oyetola Speaks On Paying Civil Servants Half Salary / Bayelsa Government Vows To Bring Killers Of NYSC Members To Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.