Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

What Do You Suggest I Do Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Suggest I Do Now? (1530 Views)

She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? / Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? / Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by Olamsoh: 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
Getting married in November but sometimes feel like there’s something wrong, My fiancée has a communication problem I am on Abuja, she’s in Ijebu Ode.

She does some very wrong things but once I try to correct her, she plays the victim and makes it look like I don’t see anything good in what she does. My fiancée can travel from home back to work and get there by 2pm and not call till 9pm. She doesn’t see anything wrong in it. You can pour your heart out with a 20page love message and she will reply u 5 hrs later and the reply will be like a bucket of cold water to the very hot fire you were burning. We can be having a conversation and once it doesn’t favor her, she goes mute.
Her solution to solving problems is mute

Then she never updates me on anything except I ask. There are sometimes I feel like the least most important person and yet she feels I overreact when I say it out. Her view of how things should be is weird and sometimes annoying, she doesn’t listen. It just worries me that some of these things might be a problem later cos I have chosen to ignore some of them since I am beginning to seem like a nagger. I sometimes feel it’s because there’s a show off too much affection and it’s being taken for granted. I know this sounds very cliché and very stupid but I love the girl very much.

What do you suggest I do now?
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by ikeepitreal(m): 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
i suggest you let her go. it'll be hard but it isn't advisable to hang around where you aren't needed

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by ikeepitreal(m): 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
Let her go na...

Chaii which kind boring partner be this?? undecidedundecided

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by lilmax(m): 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
well you should drop love and stop giving a crap about her

she's not fit to be called a fiancée, she still STUCK on a old lover,trust me

either you break up or give her the side chick position, men should stop wasting time trying to change someone, no point in it

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by Olamsoh: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
wink
DanDeeBoss:
Let her go na...

Chaii which kind boring partner be this?? undecidedundecided
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by izaray(f): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
How old is she

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
U sud try n understand her kind of person...Some ppl are like dat, dey like some space even in relationship.

D only problem i see is dat of turning d story to something else wen u are trying to correct her wen shes wrong.

If u knw u cant handle it, dont marry her.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by Olamsoh: 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
ok
sherylbakky:
U sud try n understand her kind of person...Some ppl are like dat, dey like some space even in relationship.

D only problem i see is dat of turning d story to something else wen u are trying to correct her wen shes wrong.

If u knw u cant handle it, dont marry her.
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by Offpoint: 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
Merely reading about her I'm bore already, see how boring she's.

2 things I hate most in any woman are: not wanting to take corrections and being extremely bored.

I can't take anyone who can't twerk for me serious.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by ElGabi(m): 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
Are we dating the same girl? angry angry Although I am relegating mine very soon, I just need to pound some more grin grin. I think that guy who said she might still be stuck on an ex is right. I can't come and be wasting emotions on someone. I love with my head. undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by MJBOLT: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
this one is yet to realise he's dating himself

1 Like

Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by austyn0(m): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
Have you talked to her about it??
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
Dude, you are the one dating her. She's not dating you.

Since you're already making marriage plans I don't know what to advice. Just be ready to be apologizing to her for the rest of your life for peace to reign.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by Headlesschicken(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
undecided Let her go or get ready to complain all yuh life, doesn't seem like she values yuh attention,if she truly cares she would be seeking n loving all dix attention u showing her,that x y it's always advisable never to constantly show a woman how much u love her... Cos once it gets to dia head dey start misbehaving believing that u can put up wiv whatever sh!t dey throw@u...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by Olamsoh: 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
Yes!
austyn0:
Have you talked to her about it??
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by Olamsoh: 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
When dating, it’s important to find out how the person was raised. Many weren’t raised on love but just on survival. Reason you see so many people not being able to love properly. A lot of good looking people damaged inside because of their past
lilmax:
well you should drop love and stop giving a crap about her

she's not fit to be called a fiancée, she still STUCK on a old lover,trust me

either you break up or give her the side chick position, men should stop wasting time trying to change someone, no point in it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by Newboss(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
And you want to marry her?

You better have some respect for yourself angry
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by austyn0(m): 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Olamsoh:
Yes!
What was her reply?
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by Raalsalghul: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
MJBOLT:
this one is yet to realise he's dating himself
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by lilmax(m): 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
Olamsoh:
When dating, it’s important to find out how the person was raised. Many weren’t raised on love but just on survival. Reason you see so many people not being able to love properly. A lot of good looking people damaged inside because of their past
this guy still dey speak English

1 Like

Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by Oyindidi(f): 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
The lady never ready
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by Cope1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hmmmm.....seems we are dating same babe. I'll advise you to talk to her about it after which you try to reduce the attention u r giving to her.
It's a one-sided relationship and it can mentally destroy you

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by DMerciful(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
In the olden days when our grandfathers married more than one wives, then it's understandable if women were scarce but right now a lot of eligible spinsters abound so why do you want to die of unhappiness because of one particular woman?
How do you mean you love her? You met her through time and chance and you could have met and love someone else, in fact a man has a potential of a million women he can fall in love with, our uniqueness is not so unique! Remember there are 7billion people on earth, what are the odds you won't see someone else to love? Extremely low!

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by tosyne2much(m): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
Sighs!

I'm speechless honestly
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
try to flog some sense into her.. it she resists then kick her out..
nigeria is filled with lots of beautiful women let alone a hungry bitch troubling you
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by uncjay(m): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
Bro I really feel your pain ooo... But it's not advisable to continue the relationship especially when she doesn't take correction. I hate people that doesn't take correction. they can't make a good partner. Marrying such is at your own risk. Better drop the heart love and head love quickly. Emotional trauma is so real you don't want to battle it for most part of your life.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 16, 2019
Hmm this is super story
A life of travail and sorrow
I feel ir pain
Will you please use it sense and see there is no road at the end of that tunnel
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by bdchange(m): 7:09am On Mar 16, 2019
See sometimes we beat about the bush when it comes to relationships instead of hitting the nail on the head. I was having issues with my lady about how she behaves and handle things. I noticed it continued till I realized that I have to tell her what I wanted. I called her and asked for a listening ears. I asked what she wants from me as a man and let me see if I can offer that according to my abilities, then I told her what I expect her to offer in the relationship. I made it sound and clear to her that if she is okay with what I am bringing to the table and yet she cannot offer me what I want in the relationship then we should go our separate ways. I made her understand that is better not to marry each other than to get married and not happy in the marriage. After all this, she sit up and adjusted drastically with immediate effect. So my brother hit the nail on the head so you know where you stand.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:32am On Mar 16, 2019
Olamsoh:
Getting married in November but sometimes feel like there’s something wrong, My fiancée has a communication problem I am on Abuja, she’s in Ijebu Ode.

She does some very wrong things but once I try to correct her, she plays the victim and makes it look like I don’t see anything good in what she does. My fiancée can travel from home back to work and get there by 2pm and not call till 9pm. She doesn’t see anything wrong in it. You can pour your heart out with a 20page love message and she will reply u 5 hrs later and the reply will be like a bucket of cold water to the very hot fire you were burning. We can be having a conversation and once it doesn’t favor her, she goes mute.
Her solution to solving problems is mute

Then she never updates me on anything except I ask. There are sometimes I feel like the least most important person and yet she feels I overreact when I say it out. Her view of how things should be is weird and sometimes annoying, she doesn’t listen. It just worries me that some of these things might be a problem later cos I have chosen to ignore some of them since I am beginning to seem like a nagger. I sometimes feel it’s because there’s a show off too much affection and it’s being taken for granted. I know this sounds very cliché and very stupid but I love the girl very much.

What do you suggest I do now?

You can't just conclude like that, have you talked to her? Let her know your mind, if she remains adamant, free her. Let her go.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by Olamsoh: 8:19am On Mar 18, 2019
She will think about it
austyn0:

What was her reply?
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do Now? by austyn0(m): 9:00am On Mar 18, 2019
Olamsoh:
She will think about it
Wow. She will think about it?? Not even an "I will change or try to change" response??

Am I wrong to tell you, you are in for a long and hot thing buddy??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Go Viral After They Got Married With A Tipper (photos) / Regina Daniel Is Looking Like An Angel Again, Hubby Comments On Her Photo / How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.