Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

What Business Can I Invest With 1 Million Naira - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Invest With 1 Million Naira (3155 Views)

Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Invest With 1 Million Naira by Mykel51(m): 7:47am On Mar 16, 2019
kelvincoke:
Good day, I need a detailed business idea I could do with one million naira. funny part is, I do brag that if I hit huge some of money that I will engage in a mouth watering business but here am I now. money is available but no business idea. kindly help me out just in case anyone has.

Thanks.

Consider investing with a professional Forex account manager... You would get at least 30% return on your money every month....if interested contact me on 07065301081
Re: What Business Can I Invest With 1 Million Naira by Mykel51(m): 7:56am On Mar 16, 2019
nigeriainfo:
I am really interested.
If you are willing to invest...consider investing with a forex account manager...contact me on 07065301081
Re: What Business Can I Invest With 1 Million Naira by nigeriainfo: 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
KingstonDome:
No need g story.

Drop shipping. I sabi person wet don make over 16 million naira. He started last year. I am trying to gather like 100K to start. I am not using Shopify cos I can build design an ecommerce store myself.

If you interested you can hit me up though
I am interested
Re: What Business Can I Invest With 1 Million Naira by KingstonDome: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
nigeriainfo:
I am interested and I may help you to complete your 100k you are looking for..pls send me your number to ibusari550@gmail.com

Just seeing this though, I will inbox you and send my number to you
Re: What Business Can I Invest With 1 Million Naira by kelvin96: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
KingstonDome:
No need for long story.

Drop shipping. I sabi person wet don make over 16 million naira. He started last year. I am trying to gather like 100K to start. I am not using Shopify cos I can build design an ecommerce store myself.

If you interested you can hit me up though
I'm interested.....sogieizeks@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Invest With 1 Million Naira by KingstonDome: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
kelvin96:
I'm interested.....sogieizeks@gmail.com

My number is +2347033189304...deleting soon
Re: What Business Can I Invest With 1 Million Naira by biggal: 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
You can start distribution business with that. You build a name for yourself with time in the distribution of fcmg. I can link you
Re: What Business Can I Invest With 1 Million Naira by economia1: 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
I have this idea about how to sell on Amazon from Nigeria, I will show you how you can sell different items which you can source from Chinese whosalers and suppliers. You will learn about how you can register on Amazon, pass the verification using a US phone number, a US address,a generated EIN/ITIN tax number to get your seller account approved, how you can send this products to Amazon warehouse,how to handle shipping from suppliers to amazon warehouses,list products, and how you can sell under the fulfilment by Amazon program, you wouldn't even need much capital to start,I will show you current 2019 list of hot in demand products you can buy cheap at the moment to sell on Amazon,all you need know about Amazon charges,how to cash your earnings using payonneer, how to boost your sales using payperclick ads to stay ahead of competitors.All the task of warehousing and delivery of products will be handled by Amazon and whatever products you choose will sell well because the platform is got millions of buyers waiting to get your products. If you are interested in this biz,you can WhatsApp me,contact on signature

your username is not clickable thus I cant get your contact. I want to talk with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus / The Best Agege Bread Bakery In Lagos / Challenges And Prospects Of Civil Engineering Practice In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.