Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

‘I Met My Late Father Last Night And He was Very Sad’ – Charly Boy reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Met My Late Father Last Night And He was Very Sad’ – Charly Boy reveals (1057 Views)

Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial / Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election / How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Met My Late Father Last Night And He was Very Sad’ – Charly Boy reveals by Nairatrenders: 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
Millionaire Musician and political activist, Charly Boy has just shared a very weird tweet where he said, 'I met my late father last night. He looked so so very sad'.

He added, 'even in his death when he should be resting in peace. I can’t imagine he is still worried about Nigeria. About the judiciary. How do I appease my father?'.

Charly Boy is the son of late Justice Chukwudifu Oputa, who was the Judge of the Supreme Court of Nigeria from 1984 to 1989.

Photos below

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/i-met-my-late-father-last-night-and-he-was-very-sad-charly-boy-reveals/

Cc ;lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: ‘I Met My Late Father Last Night And He was Very Sad’ – Charly Boy reveals by Nairatrenders: 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2019

Re: ‘I Met My Late Father Last Night And He was Very Sad’ – Charly Boy reveals by JasonScoolari: 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
The panel of judges in hell fire just granted him bail with you as a surety.

Get ready Charly, your mumu don do.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Met My Late Father Last Night And He was Very Sad’ – Charly Boy reveals by itspzpics(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
cheesy
Re: ‘I Met My Late Father Last Night And He was Very Sad’ – Charly Boy reveals by Nairatrenders: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
grin hide your tongue jor
itspzpics:
cheesy
Re: ‘I Met My Late Father Last Night And He was Very Sad’ – Charly Boy reveals by donstan18: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
Your papa never tell you wetin dey pursue am from hell.

Re: ‘I Met My Late Father Last Night And He was Very Sad’ – Charly Boy reveals by frommee0: 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
grin all the people above me are kinda Dumb

Emoji helped their lives
Re: ‘I Met My Late Father Last Night And He was Very Sad’ – Charly Boy reveals by Nairatrenders: 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
grin mtcheew jobless fool
frommee0:
grin all the people above me are kinda Dumb

Emoji helped their lives
Re: ‘I Met My Late Father Last Night And He was Very Sad’ – Charly Boy reveals by frommee0: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
cheesy
donstan18:
Your papa never tell you wetin dey pursue am from hell.
Re: ‘I Met My Late Father Last Night And He was Very Sad’ – Charly Boy reveals by Gentleziggy(m): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
Which mean his father needed to correct a mistake he left uncorrected :his son
Re: ‘I Met My Late Father Last Night And He was Very Sad’ – Charly Boy reveals by Amuocha: 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
Shameless APC government sad
Re: ‘I Met My Late Father Last Night And He was Very Sad’ – Charly Boy reveals by Onyi22(f): 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
His father came to warned him
Re: ‘I Met My Late Father Last Night And He was Very Sad’ – Charly Boy reveals by frommee0: 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
grin
Onyi22:
His father came to warned him
Re: ‘I Met My Late Father Last Night And He was Very Sad’ – Charly Boy reveals by frommee0: 8:34am On Mar 16, 2019
Lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Actress Eniola Badmus Slays In A Cleavage Baring Attire (PHOTO) / Get To Know African Countries With The Most Curviest Women / Amazing! 103 Years Old Woman Bounce to The Beat on Her Birthday. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.