Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son (44220 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Arrived Emeka Ihedioha Mother's Burial / Emeka Ihedioha Receives Cheers At Iwuanyanwu's Birthday Service (Pictures) / Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by orjisblog(m): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
It was an emotional moment when Dame Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, the beloved mother of the Governor Elect, Imo State, received his beloved son, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, after his victory in the just concluded Gubernatorial election in Imo State.

Madam Dorothy felt fulfilled having lived to see his son record one of the greatest accomplishments in the world. She was grateful to God for all his blessings and mercies.

See more photos below...
http://orjisblog.com.ng/2019/03/15/imo-state-gov-elect-emeka-ihedioha-received-by-aged-mother-see-photos/

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Imortal001: 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ok
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by sweerychick(f): 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
Aww so sweet.. but you have a Herculean task ahead of you in Imo state

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
Emeka our man

The slayer of Rochas

Daalu'so

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by neolboy(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
Every mother's dream

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by gidgiddy: 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nice one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by slivertongue: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
she must be a proud and happy mum

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Amuocha: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nice grin

This is to fulfill the words of the prophet in 18BC that one day someone from the Ihedioha clan would emerge as governor in Imo State.

Praise the Lord shocked

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by sonature1: 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
The man doesn’t even look fresh, which apparently suggests that he has borrowed plenty of money, including from Arthur Eze, to fund his campaign.

I learned that he suspended his hotel project in Owerri because he went broke.

Now, he has become governor and Imolites are rejoicing.

SMH

I don't know why Zinox Technologies and Orange Drugs owners are not joining the political space of Imo.

From Rochas to Ihedioha, Imo State keeps getting men with no verifiable businesses as their governors. And when they get in, they become looting machines.

God, please save Imo State!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by MrImole: 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
My mum will do this for me one day when I become the governor elect of Ekiti state.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by senatepresido: 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
papa can die early for naija.... very common among the binis
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by oyolowa: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
Dem don chop rochas eye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by MartinsOnyx(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
First time I've seen Hon. Ihedioha without that green cap.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
The man is more interested in taking the pictures than cuddling his mother.
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by KubwaBoy: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
One day, some say, I will leave Kubwa for my village in high spirit, and I know my mum will welcome me like this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by obaataaokpaewu: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
Green cap revolution. Let's go there, you must prove Rochas' family oh, not his administration grin

1 Like

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by naijapikin04(m): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
Guber Poll: Our Victory Will Be Sweet – Gov. Wike

Details: > https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/03/15/guber-poll-victory-will-sweet-gov-wike/

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Nackzy: 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
Pls someone should tell him to shame okoracha by packing, the rubbish in Douglas, show him that a clean environment is better than status

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
He should stop wearing that silly disco light coloure cap ... he is even a handsome young man

1 Like

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by mathew442: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
She will be very happy now. Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
That's good.
Congratulations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by mathew442: 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
She will be very happy now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by DrMuzungu(m): 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
Long live his Excellency, Chief Emeka Ihedioha, the next governor of Imo State!

And may the Almighty God bless the woman who brought him to this world!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by D1zion: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
It is really great to grow old & see your children succeed into great men & women & to reap the fruit of your labour in their hands.mama give him More blessings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions / Deputy Governor Nkem Okeke Committed An Electoral Offence By Revealing His Vote / Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.