Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Names Of Epie/atissa People Of Yenagoa And Their Meaning - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Names Of Epie/atissa People Of Yenagoa And Their Meaning (5197 Views)

Isoko Names And Their Meaning / Words From The Epie Language Of Yenagoa. / 60 Igbo Names & Their Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of Epie/atissa People Of Yenagoa And Their Meaning by Omuneizzy6(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
Names Of Epie/Atissa People Of Yenagoa And their Meaning

Hello nairalanders, Let's see some wonderful Epie and Atissa names in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State. and their meaning, Note: these names can be answered by both sex, One of the reasons why epie and Atissa tend to have long names is due to the sentence and most parents name their children with the experience they had before giving birth...

Kalizibe - God's power
Oviedo - potential favour ( Favour ahead)
Diekizibe - Look God's side
Diadu - Look ahead
Izibenmann - God made
Yakizibe - Give to God
Izibeya - God Exist
Oviezibe - God's favour
Izibenua - Thank God
Ekpenya - There is end
Kpeya - There is pay
Maviekime - Create Good for me
Somkime - Good for me
Ovonizibe - Who is God
Izibesomze - God is Good
Memekizibe - Accept God
Okpotolomo - World beautify
Famvie - Good House
Izibenifiezemini - God's victory (God has conquered)
Siya - There is a reason
Izibesomze - God is Good
Winikime - remember me
Winikizibe - Think about God
Gbenvie - Good talk
Gbenkizibe - Talk to God
Bebelizibe Pray To God
Tonizibe - Take God's own
Wameso - count me among
Sinetenzibezemu - There is none like God
Kolume - Wait for me
Omofinsili - child is greater than money
Fiezem - Victory
Ovieakini - Public favour
Ovie 1 - Favour
Ovie 2 - Good
Sobokime - Help me
Kpensebo - Beautified
Izibesome - God hear me
Mediese - can't destroy
Onogezewo - This will stay
Esueizibe - God's life
Tatovieyi - Bring favour
Izibeyakie - God gift
Izibenigbalawo - God will Feed
Izibenigiawo - God will Save
Izibenifien - God is greater
Esuefien/Asuefien -Life is Greater
Tovie - Take Good
Fieme - My time ( My season)
Pulovie - Ask for Favour
Omovie - Good child
Kieni - Give us
Bovie - Good hand
Yimesue - Come to life
Yakie - Give it
Esuevie - Good life
Muonuwo - Handle yours
Enize - Let's live
Fie - Time or Season
Izibetome - God take me
Mumeya - Lift me up

Re: Names Of Epie/atissa People Of Yenagoa And Their Meaning by Sinistami(m): 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
More dear
Re: Names Of Epie/atissa People Of Yenagoa And Their Meaning by Omuneizzy6(m): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sinistami:
More dear
hmmmm
Re: Names Of Epie/atissa People Of Yenagoa And Their Meaning by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 19, 2019
Are these people Edo
Re: Names Of Epie/atissa People Of Yenagoa And Their Meaning by Sinistami(m): 10:17am On May 23, 2019
Excaperx:
Are these people Edo
No they're Ijaws but they migrated from Benin city tho

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Epie/atissa People Of Yenagoa And Their Meaning by Nobody: 10:04am On May 30, 2019
Sinistami:

No they're Ijaws but they migrated from Benin city tho
are their language ijoid or edoid?
Re: Names Of Epie/atissa People Of Yenagoa And Their Meaning by Sinistami(m): 8:17pm On May 31, 2019
Excaperx:
are their language ijoid or edoid?

The language is Edoid, with Ijaw lexicons all over it along with Ijaw pronunciations and accents, although its pronunciations are very close to Urhobo Isoko

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Epie/atissa People Of Yenagoa And Their Meaning by okrikaboi: 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
My friend's name is Monovie he doesn't even know what it means please what does it mean?

1 Like

Re: Names Of Epie/atissa People Of Yenagoa And Their Meaning by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2021
grin grin
Re: Names Of Epie/atissa People Of Yenagoa And Their Meaning by Niflheim(m): 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
Interesting, but tomorrow, Chigozie will claim that these people are his cousins, and that they are joint owners of the land!!!
Re: Names Of Epie/atissa People Of Yenagoa And Their Meaning by lovemaths(f): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
Niflheim:
Interesting, but tomorrow, Chigozie will claim that these people are his cousins, and that they are joint owners of the land!!!

Wetin bring Chinedu for this matter? angry angry angry
Re: Names Of Epie/atissa People Of Yenagoa And Their Meaning by Igboid: 5:09am On Mar 27, 2022
Sinistami:

The language is Edoid, with Ijaw lexicons all over it along with Ijaw pronunciations and accents, although its pronunciations are very close to Urhobo Isoko

grin angry grin grin grin
Read this your post again, and tell me it makes sense to you that wrote it.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerians Murder The English Language? / Lisabi Agbongbo Akala | Egba History / BEAUTIFUL Northern Nigerian Women (PICS & VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.