Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees (125287 Views)

Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees / Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees / Embittered Students In South African Protest Naked Over Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by jaxxy(m): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nbote:
So where Mr Jollof com stay pose for photos with her?

Probably the new skol she will be attending now along side his kids. Shes no longer in her former skol.
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by SocialJustice: 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
queenblog:
Photos: See the deplorable state of the school attended by the girl chased home for not paying school fees

Yesterday, the video of a little girl named Success went viral as she protested after her school teachers sent her home because her parents had failed to pay her school fees.

Investigations have shown that the girl attends Okotie Eboh 1 Primary School, Sapele.

via>> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/03/photos-see-deplorable-state-of-school.html

The girl is from Sapele not Warri.
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Albert0011(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
fkj950ax:

Are you for real?
Yea..or don't they have LG chairman or house of assembly member representing them in their constituency.

1 Like

Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by HomeOfMe(f): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
queenblog:
Photos: See the deplorable state of the school attended by the girl chased home for not paying school fees

Yesterday, the video of a little girl named Success went viral as she protested after her school teachers sent her home because her parents had failed to pay her school fees.

Investigations have shown that the girl attends Okotie Eboh 1 Primary School, Sapele.

via>> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/03/photos-see-deplorable-state-of-school.html

And it's a private school? I doubt it. Even the Jakande school wey I go in those days no bad reach this one.
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by HomeOfMe(f): 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
She don begin trend now like Jumoke oni buredi.
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by BoboKush(m): 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nbote:
So where Mr Jollof com stay pose for photos with her?

Eatery grin
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by bnt: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
The OP no try. Why didn't he snap the outside of the school. I know okotie eboh in sapele. This must be picture of the worst classroom in the school.

The school is not as bad as this picture depicts. However, this particular classroom needs urgent attention
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by airsaylongcon: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
SocialJustice:
The girl is from Sapele not Warri.

My brother, for people wey dey Lagos Anywhere from Sapele to Ughelli (even reach Patani sef) all na Warri o grin.

Because if ńa that one den Effurun nobi Warri. Warri start from Enerhen Junction go NPA grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by thatigboman: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Dinny1:
Okay... which of these celebrities are going to famz this school refurbishing project ?
warry millionaires should rehabilitate d school
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Roon9(m): 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
mcvities:
This school needs all the help it can get from the State Government because it looks like one, but for the meantime, shame to all politicians in Delta State if this is a government primary school in oil rich Delta State.

This school should be handed over to an NGO immediately.

Its a private school

1 Like

Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by dozymars(m): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
The oil rich delta state.
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by okrikaboi: 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
mcvities:
This school needs all the help it can get from the State Government because it looks like one, but for the meantime, shame to all politicians in Delta State if this is a government primary school in oil rich Delta State.

Shebi dem say na Nigerian oil my dear we only enjoy 1% of the oil we make here
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by SocialJustice: 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
airsaylongcon:

My brother, for people wey dey Lagos Anywhere from Sapele to Ughelli (even reach Patani sef) all na Warri o grin.

Because if ńa that one den Effurun nobi Warri. Warri start from Enerhen Junction go NPA grin grin grin
Real matters.
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by SaintNemesis(f): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
I don't believe it. Bloggers will so milk this girl's story till there is nothing left.

Don't wait for government to provide jobs for you make money online doing simple tasks.

Check this out

https://kanga-cash.com/?ref=Melanita
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by BiafraIsFree: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
Where is that cow Fulani minister of education

I hope Fulani cabals in aso rock won't send operation Python dance to shut her up for challenging the zoo government public schools authority?

Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Kayolamzy: 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
That's what u get when PDP rule u.
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by DJInfluence: 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
if i send my child to such school and all she can speak na pidgin, i swear, i no go pay the fees self. This na school?
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Platony(m): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
Dis girl is an angel, a redeemer.

God Bless u madam wey video her put for net. smiley
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Bilkol: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
queenblog:

Actually the school need more help.
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
mcvities:

please remove that name oil rich Delta. The oil isn't not control by Deltans but the federal government. So shame to Buhari. They call us the oil rich state yet we're passing through difficulties here in Delta. If I have the chance for my voice to be heard, all supplies of flow lines should be cut and let a flow lines remain within Delta.
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Vainglory: 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
ttemmi:
OIL RICH STATE MY FOOT
Oil rich state for mouth. Delta State Government that can not pay pensioners their gratuities and pension.
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by BiafraIsFree: 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
Controlling by Fulani from the North and Yoruba from.

dozymars:
The oil rich delta state.
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
Lol
And they want the payment of school fees
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
@ least they have a nice bench/seat.
Unlike people wey dey seat down 4 ground even in the higher institution
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by olajide8(m): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
mcvities:

Vote APC - you said no, PDP! - continue - which school in any apc governed state, looks as deplorable as this - even yobe and borno where they are fighting B.H none of the schools look as horrid as this - and they are paying school fees O!
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by grandstar(m): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
theoldpretender:

Even if the politicians stopped stealing, a state like Delta would need at least one trillion naira to make the schools there standard.

The stealing in.Nigeria is bad, what's painful is that the thieves are stealing from a very poor treasury

That was precisely the thought of Oshiomole when he entered office as a governor. Prior to that, he thought like most people, that governments had unlimited amounts of cash. He also soon realized that it actually cost money to subsidize fuel. He was a silent supporter of Jonathan's plan in 2012 to remove the subsidy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by ochiosa(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
Joromi12:
the state gets 49B monthly, plus NDDC allocation too. later them go blame northerners for their woes
that is not a government school in Delta. If you investigate further don't be surprise that it not government approved.
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Welrez(m): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
I have a thread on Nairaland about the pitiable state of the community primary school in my community. I need help to wake Delta State Government to its responsibilities

https://www.nairaland.com/4949359/state-infrastructure-bulou-ndoro-community-burutu#74616048
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by philsbaba: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
rentAcock:
Everyone is using this innocent girl to make money from internet traffic to blog sites and paid ads on YouTube videos and I think it's wrong. Everyone benefiting from this girl's plight should donate all profit to her and her parents. I don't know what it is about warri people that always make them act like they have fire in their head even at an early age. 80% of primary schools in Nigeria look like this, just come and see the deplorable state of the schools in my neck of the woods, Mushin, you will leave in tears. Pop quiz, do you know the name of the first Nigerian player to score in the 1994 Worldcup? Hint R.Y.
how much?? No be this same blogging for Nigeria??
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by gregyboy(m): 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
Delta state cant even give their people free education.and here in edo state that is not an oil state free education is giving to all government school, i dont want to belive that the school is a private school.
it just sound awkward when Delta state student complain of tuition fees
Re: The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees by Bulleye(m): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
Delta state is a proof that having resources does not translate to well being of citizens. PDP has destroyed the state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

School Fees Of Anchor University, Deeper Life Owned (Screenshots) / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. / The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.