Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise (20176 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Donates ₦100 Million To Akere Spare Parts Traders / Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) / Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise by IPassYahoo(m): 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
He will ensure he beats Fashola record.. Sanwo Eko

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise by Tupacc: 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
[s]
candlewax:
Only God know how many people that deadly apc bus will kill within the years
[/s]
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise by zinizta: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
Amuocha:
Another puppet from Tinubu sad

are you obsessed with Tinubu?

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise by DWJOBScom(m): 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
This is commendable and won’t be forgotten.
He was quite hardworking during his campaign
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise by CoolAmbience(m): 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
KGD10:

Far better than the Orji godfather of dirtiest place in the world called Abia state.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise by Bobnotrouble: 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nice one!
He's started running even before touching ground.
Sign of great things to come.
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise by slowie(m): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
candlewax:

You will be the first among them......

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise by olagbola45(m): 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
KGD10:

Far better than the Orji godfather of dirtiest place in the world called Abia state.

You mean abia home of pigs grin

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise by olagbola45(m): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ejimagift:

Your people are in Lagos traffic chasing vehicles with their Gala and Fan yogo. Yet Tinubu is your problem instead of the 5 clowns you elected as governors in your red mud region.

Is abia state governor among those clones pls?

You mean ikeazu d governor of home of pigs grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise by FantasticJ: 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
[quote author=Amuocha post=76680894]Another puppet from Tinubu sad[/quote

The way these confused lots talk most times make me wanna ask a very very important question that would enable me conclude what I believed to be their inherent problem.

This is the question below:

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise by olagbola45(m): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
I know sanwo will not fail me...he will grin surpass fashola work.....lagos choose well not like dat clone fugitive pharmacist dat only show every 4years without impacting d life of Lagosian

Ride on jare sanwo-eko

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise by farem: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
Amuocha:

See born-to-suffer!

Can't point to anything in the last twenty years of blind political support

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise by Ategberoson(m): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
sanwoolu body dey hot, sincerely I can understand. those that came out with first class waiting for convocation can relate to this

the joy when you succeed cannot be underestimated
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise by unitysheart(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Initial gra gra.

Lagos no dey do gra gra.
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise by tfelicityk(m): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Good
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise by arsenal33: 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
Amuocha:
Better than a puppet of bode george
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise by suremanpatriot: 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
This is an amazing man. grin
The man really pulled a hard stunt,he had started behaving lik a governor before he was elect. His paparazzi ads team really popularized him so creative and overwhelmingly. grin Sanwo me o mr goverminor Mtgfm grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise by suremanpatriot: 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
arsenal33:
Better than a puppet of bode george
Tinubu had been in biz of groomin leaders and showcasin them to the world. He is not perfect, but Tinubu is our role model in Nigeria no matter wht anybody says. grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise by shugabasbn: 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
God please elevate me as well to fulfil my silent promise to that school. I used to passed through the school when I was working around that axis. Seeing blind men walking from Campers junction without anyone support used to amazed me a lot
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
slowie:

You will be the first among them......

And you second
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise by fayomim: 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
candlewax:

Saddist

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise by fayomim: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
olagbola45:
I know sanwo will not fail me...he will grin surpass fashola work.....lagos choose well not like dat clone fugitive pharmacist dat only show every 4years without impacting d life of Lagosian

Ride on jare sanwo-eko

grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
fayomim:

Saddist

Comman beat me tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls / Outrage In Police Over Lopsided Promotions •SE & SS Officers Send SOS / 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.