Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,674 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Why Some Student Failed Their Last Diet Exams… - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Some Student Failed Their Last Diet Exams… (246 Views)

Why Do Some Student Pass Their ICAN Exams And Others Don't?... / Here Are Some Student Job Opportunities / Reason Why Some Student Fail At School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Student Failed Their Last Diet Exams… by starryadmin: 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
The difference between a successful person and the unsuccessful is that the successful makes a habit of doing what the unsuccessful does not like doing.

A student fail when he or she does not know all the factors or does not pay attention to all the factors necessary for exams success.

A student called me up after November, 2018 diet result was released and said to me “I failed again and this is my second time in a row… “

I sympathized with her and ask how she actually prepared for the exam.

she replied; “I tried my best preparing for the exams”

I said okay, but were you able to buy our video lectures? and she replied yes.

Were you able to go through the video? She said I tried but I didn’t cover the entire videos.

Were you following up in our telegram lecture platform? She said I was doing it from time to time when I had the chance.

Were you able to download the weekly questions and their solutions in our member’s area? I continued and she said, I was granted an access but could not follow up with the weekly question.

How was your reading activities structured? I continued, she said, I normally close from work late every day and before I get home I will become very tired so normally I only study during weekends she replied.

How many hours were you devoting in every weekend that you said? She replied, there were no specific hours for study because it normally depends on the level of activities for that weekend.

The reason for why you failed the exams is lack of the right approach and commitment to the exams I told her…

She then asked me what she was supposed to do…

So this is was what I suggested to her;

1. Get the video lecture.

2. Start your preparation early.

3. Plan your study time. You can request for our 30 days success blueprint.

4. Attend all lectures on Telegram class. Even if you are not chanced when the class was going on, you can go back and review everything.

5. Download all questions from our members area and attempt them, if you have issue with any question, then you post it in the Telegram platform for solution.

P.S All these solutions might sound too easy and basic, but the big question is, if other students are using it to pass their exams at one sitting, why not give it a try?

Do you have any Question to ask then
Call : 07038174484, 08023428420

Starry Gold Academy: NO 1 TUITION CENTER WITH HIGHEST EXAM PASS RATE AT ONE SITTING FOR PROFESSIONAL EXAMS IN NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 2 Nysc Members / Study In Germany – Cheap Tuition Universities In Germany With Tuition Fees / Unilorin Calls For Candidates For Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.