Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy (4376 Views)

I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information / How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
Please a brother needs help, is it possible to secure Canadian Visa without interview or non appearance, one of brothers got canadian Visa for years without going to the embassy and they seured the Visa from Dakar Senegal and my brother is in Nigeria , he sent his International Passport to the person that is doing it for him, please is it possible? .
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
Still waiting for answers please
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by NeyofeedNigEnt: 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
Capital NO.
Not possible.

Scam loading...............

Pray the agent don't put fake visa on his passport.
That one na real gobe

1 Like

Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 2:13am On Mar 16, 2019
NeyofeedNigEnt@ Thank you very much, God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ffhhhc
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by tobadex1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
ur brother has to be extra careful cos lots of fake travel agent are in Senegal infact they are too many
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by CoCoLav(f): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
Yes. They don't conduct physical interviews for Canadian Visa. Interviews are the exception not the norm.

3 Likes

Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
Thanks for all your contributions.
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
Frru865rfih
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Vguyfhjh
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
Bdyurfd
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by Lessonnn: 2:09am On Mar 18, 2019
Scam. If your brother didn’t do biometric then it’s capital NO and a fake visa.
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by BlackPantherCri: 2:26am On Mar 18, 2019
Yes.

You don't go to Canada embassy for anything. You can apply online and go for biometrics in Vfs. If it is paper, Sometimes Vfs sends it to Accra or Lagos. If it is online it may go to London. When approved you submit your passport to Vfs for them to stamp the visa into the passport.

About Senegal and scam, I have no idea.

3 Likes

Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 7:42am On Mar 18, 2019
BlackPanterCri @ i appreciate your response, the International Passport was given to the person doing the visa, my brother did not give them any document about him, no Interview , no appearance and no Biometrics.
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by NeyofeedNigEnt: 9:31am On Mar 18, 2019
StCapital:
BlackPanterCri @ i appreciate your response, the International Passport was given to the person doing the visa, my brother did not give them any document about him, no Interview , no appearance and no Biometrics.

No documents
No appearance
No biometric

All equals to SCAM

3 Likes

Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gfghhh
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
StCapital:

No appearance at the VISA submission centre to submit his VISA application documents and also have his biometrics taken?

StCapital, your dear brother has been SCAMMED, SCAMMED and I repeat again SCAMMED!
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
I thank you all for your contributions
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by optimusprime2(m): 3:31am On Mar 20, 2019
Beware of those Scamming professionals in Senegal...
It's their profession so they are very good at scamming.
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 7:09am On Mar 20, 2019
Thank you sir
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
My people my people, I told my brother it is a scam but my brother wouldn't listen, they dumped him in a hotel in Ethiopia since April they keep promising him everyday that he will leave for canada today or tomorrow , every week we hear one story that 2 or 3 of his colleagues have travelled to canada, it is his turn to travel.They keep giving my brother bills for one code or the other, he has spent about #1,000,000 in Ethiopia.
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by Skykid1208(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
StCapital:
My people my people, I told my brother it is a scam but my brother wouldn't listen, they dumped him in a hotel in Ethiopia since April they keep promising him everyday that he will leave for canada today or tomorrow , every week we hear one story that 2 or 3 of his colleagues have travelled to canada, it is his turn to travel.They keep giving my brother bills for one code or the other, he has spent about #1,000,000 in Ethiopia.
Chai! SAKAMANJE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by NeyofeedNigEnt: 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
StCapital:

And I told you ooo

So what happen to the fake visa sticker ?
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by skultrick(m): 3:52am On Jul 25, 2019
StCapital:

I fully relate to your story. My brother is suffering same, he has been dupped 2.3M and they dumped him in South Africa.

It was same thing here, for over a year, the scam agent who claimed in stays in Lagos kept saying he'll move today, tomorrow, and even told my brother to bring his friends which he did, increasing the agents earnings to about 7M.

I told my brother at the early stage to shun that agent and go to the embassy himself, but he felt I knew nothing. Now, I feel so bad about the whole thing, and have encouraged him to come back to Nigeria, but he's finding it difficult.

Although, me and my dad have contacted the authorities, a SARS operative and I hope that scammer is apprehended soon.

My advice to any one that wants to travel abroad, go through the legal and right channels. The door is always open, and you never can tell how lucky you can be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 5:50am On Jul 25, 2019
Skultrick@ please I want to know if it is same canada, my brothers case is canada and it's non appearance visa secured in Dakar Senegal, I brought this case to Nairaland ,with what people said I called my brother and told him that this is a scam he didn't believe me but now he is believing me now. He is looking for a way now to come back to Nigeria because he has no more money again to give them.
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 25, 2019
Serves him right. Always make use of the brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by skultrick(m): 8:15am On Jul 25, 2019
StCapital:
Skultrick@ please I want to know if it is same canada, my brothers case is canada and it's non appearance visa secured in Dakar Senegal, I brought this case to Nairaland ,with what people said I called my brother and told him that this is a scam he didn't believe me but now he is believing me now. He is looking for a way now to come back to Nigeria because he has no more money again to give them.

It's same Canada my brother, everything you just said decribes my brother situation.

Their modus operandi is to keep delaying, postponing, and extorting the person's money, while promising the person who travel today, tomorrow.

My brother had to close down his business to finance this move, of which I warned him to have plan A, b, c as I didn't trust the agent.

In fact, his close friend was the initiator, claiming to have traveled, telling my brother to calm down with the agent, that it takes time to get someone to Canada.

It was just last two weeks my brother discovered that his so called close friend was still in Nigeria.

I really pity him, bcoz I warned him over and over , and the worst part was that this brother of mine kept the family in shadows why the scammers had a free day.

1 Like

Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by jtjohn(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
skultrick:

It's same Canada my brother, everything you just said decribes my brother situation.

Their modus operandi is to keep delaying, postponing, and extorting the person's money, while promising the person who travel today, tomorrow.

My brother had to close down his business to finance this move, of which I warned him to have plan A, b, c as I didn't trust the agent.

In fact, his close friend was the initiator, claiming to have traveled, telling my brother to calm down with the agent, that it takes time to get someone to Canada.

It was just last two weeks my brother discovered that his so called close friend was still in Nigeria.

I really pity him, bcoz I warned him over and over , and the worst part was that this brother of mine kept the family in shadows why the scammers had a free day.

Same thing has happened to me, it was my step sister who brought the idea to my dad, but I told my dad it was all scam but my dad will not listen to me, millions was spent on this matter but nothing was achieved, Because of this my dad had a quarrel with me and my younger brother because we where against the whole thing....if only this people can be cracked down.
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by jtjohn(m): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
Please mod move this topic to fp, so people could learn.

omaj4, fynestboi, Lalasticlala, ishylove
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by AngelicBeing: 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
Chai 7+1= 8 million Naira = guymen = fraudsters = visa agents = drink beer, isiewu, sleep with slay Queens = continue giving the victims fake stories and hopes of moving to imaginary Canada = money gone to the belly of the Indian Ocean, nawao shocked
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by skultrick(m): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
jtjohn:

Same thing has happened to me, it was my step sister who brought the idea to my dad, but I told my dad it was all scam but my dad will not listen to me, millions was spent on this matter but nothing was achieved, Because of this my dad had a quarrel with me and my younger brother because we where against the whole thing....if only this people can be cracked down.

Quite pathetic how their victims stay lost while the scammer has a field day. They even hide it from family members when they send money to the scam agent.

My brother kept everyone in the shadows, sending money to this scammer.

This scammers capitalize on the desperation of their victims to milk them dry.

I always advice is better to go through the right channel by yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flight & Hotel Reservation For Visa - Useful Resources / Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... / Bahrain Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.