₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,211,642 members, 4,828,010 topics. Date: Friday, 22 March 2019 at 09:17 AM

Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy (1080 Views)

How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 6:02pm On Mar 15
Please a brother needs help, is it possible to secure Canadian Visa without interview or non appearance, one of brothers got canadian Visa for years without going to the embassy and they seured the Visa from Dakar Senegal and my brother is in Nigeria , he sent his International Passport to the person that is doing it for him, please is it possible? .
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 6:41pm On Mar 15
Still waiting for answers please
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by NeyofeedNigEnt: 10:27pm On Mar 15
Capital NO.
Not possible.

Scam loading...............

Pray the agent don't put fake visa on his passport.
That one na real gobe

1 Like

Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 2:13am On Mar 16
NeyofeedNigEnt@ Thank you very much, God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 1:30pm On Mar 16
Ffhhhc
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by tobadex1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 16
ur brother has to be extra careful cos lots of fake travel agent are in Senegal infact they are too many
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by CoCoLav(f): 6:19pm On Mar 16
Yes. They don't conduct physical interviews for Canadian Visa. Interviews are the exception not the norm.
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 10:23pm On Mar 16
Thanks for all your contributions.
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 12:30pm On Mar 17
Frru865rfih
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 6:13pm On Mar 17
Vguyfhjh
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 11:17pm On Mar 17
Bdyurfd
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by Lessonnn: 2:09am On Mar 18
Scam. If your brother didn’t do biometric then it’s capital NO and a fake visa.
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by BlackPantherCri: 2:26am On Mar 18
Yes.

You don't go to Canada embassy for anything. You can apply online and go for biometrics in Vfs. If it is paper, Sometimes Vfs sends it to Accra or Lagos. If it is online it may go to London. When approved you submit your passport to Vfs for them to stamp the visa into the passport.

About Senegal and scam, I have no idea.
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 7:42am On Mar 18
BlackPanterCri @ i appreciate your response, the International Passport was given to the person doing the visa, my brother did not give them any document about him, no Interview , no appearance and no Biometrics.
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by NeyofeedNigEnt: 9:31am On Mar 18
StCapital:
BlackPanterCri @ i appreciate your response, the International Passport was given to the person doing the visa, my brother did not give them any document about him, no Interview , no appearance and no Biometrics.

No documents
No appearance
No biometric

All equals to SCAM

1 Like

Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 4:19pm On Mar 18
Gfghhh
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:41pm On Mar 18
StCapital:

No appearance at the VISA submission centre to submit his VISA application documents and also have his biometrics taken?

StCapital, your dear brother has been SCAMMED, SCAMMED and I repeat again SCAMMED!
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 1:39pm On Mar 19
I thank you all for your contributions
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by optimusprime2(m): 3:31am On Mar 20
Beware of those Scamming professionals in Senegal...
It's their profession so they are very good at scamming.
Re: Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy by StCapital: 7:09am On Mar 20
Thank you sir

(1) (Reply)

Who's Scared Of Going To Naija? / Ghana Trip / Nigeria Passport Substitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.