Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (188700 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 9:52pm On May 25, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 15

The flight responses kick in, increasing the doctor's heart rate, flooding him with added adrenaline..,his fingers trembled as the doctor's question rang once again in his head...

Detective Jones beat his fingertips on the table to tell him how impatient he was to hear his answer..

The doctor took in a deep drag to calm his panic, he knows there is no coming back from it once he spill the bean but he can't put his daughter's life in jeopardy, he will never forgive himself for that...

"Doctor.. "Detective Jones called out

"Well, i, i...

"Just let it out doctor, for your daughter's sake.. "

His breathe quickened and his life flashed before his eyes, just when he was about to say a word, he heard a nurse calling for him from outside, then the office door quickly open..

"Doctor, an accident victim has just been rushed in, he needs you.. "The nurse said with pants breathe...

Relief washed over the doctor's face and he quickly stood up.. "I have to go.."

"Of course.. "Detective Jones said, a bit disappointed he has hit a snag in his goal.... "I wouldn't want to be a hindrance to saving someone's life..,i guess we'll do this another time"He pick up his bag and walked out of the office...

The doctor sigh, the patient must be God sent, he just wished everything sorts itself out before his next visit..
"Let's go.. "He said to the nurse..

"Are you sure your uncle wouldn't scold you for bringing me here..? Ted asked pulling the bottle of beer to himself

Dillan scoffs.. "Who cares about that.. "

"Nice safe house.. "Ted said taking a swig of his beer.., he stare at the bottle.. "Don't you have anything strong.. "
"According to my uncle, am not old enough to have anything strong.. "

Ted chuckles.."Your uncle have no idea who you are.. "

"My mother, she went to Akpatu to retrieve my father's body from the police.. "

"The police has him..?

Dillan threw him an askance look.. "They're in charge.. "

Oh..!

"Am angry am not there with her to bring back my father's body.. "

"Do you think your mother or uncle can clear your name..?

Dillan sniffled, he was tired of running, of hiding, he would have been more strategic in enacting his revenge, he can't be on the run forever... "I can't keep running Ted, one way or the other, my name needs to be cleared.. "

"I told you i had a better plan when you came up with the idea of burning the palace.. "

"I will kill that bastard.. "

Ted huff, he took another swig and dropped the bottle.. "Do you think killing him at his mother's funeral is a good strategy.. "

"It is.. "Dillan said.. "If you do as i told you, everything will go smoothly.. "

"He might know we'll be coming for him.. "

"Even if he finds out in some way, he won't be able to outsmart us, he won't know where the bullet came from.. "

Fires of fury and hatred smoldered in Pious eyes as he dropped the phone...
"Who was it..? Giselle ask gently, her eyes louring down to his clenched fist...

Deeply infuriated, Pious smashed the glass of wine in his hand on the floor..

Terror washed through Giselle as pieces of the glass scattered over the room... ,heart pulsating, she turn to face him, His normally calm and pleasant demeanor slowly changed and his face contorted in an all - consuming anger; his nostrils flaring, his eyes flashing and closing into slits, his mouth quivering and drooling, slurring words that were unintelligible came spewing into space like a volcano releasing its pent up emotions into the darkness....,but yet she drew closer to him...

"Baby.. "She muttered quietly... "Was it the doctor who called.. "

Hands folding into a fist, Pious turn his furious eyes at her..

"Is this about the detective...?

"That detective is beginning to get on my nerve.. "He scowled..

"Did he meet with the doctor.. "

"Yes.., and that stupid doctor is prepared to reveal everything if i don't do something about it.. ,i swear i will rip out the bones of that detective.. "

"This isn't the time to be angry, anger makes you do stupid things and stupid gets you killed, we must be careful now, the clock is beginning to turn against us.. "

"No clock is turning against us.. "Pious hollered.., enough of that detective, am going to handle him my own way..,am done playing nice "He added furiously and began to walk away..

Giselle exhales trying to calm her panic, she stare at the broken glass, Pious is changing, not the kind of change he should be, he's turning into something else, something dark and she feared it may consume him given the way everything is going to hell.....

James sniff as he dust off the dust from the window, he stopped to take a look around, the house was quiet as if no one has lived in it before, with his uncle's death so with the dismissal of his uncle workers..

He dropped the broom and hopped into the couch allowing his eyes scan round the place, he left town after the funeral of his uncle, he returned because someone has to take care of the house, his uncle has no one but him, after his uncle daughter dead, his uncle left everything in his name, who would have thought he'll become such a millionaire in the future..

He stood up again, hands propelled behind him, he began to take a stroll round the mansion, the house needs cleanup, he's of the idea of hiring cleaners or perhaps employing people to take care of the house...
Now that he has a seat in the company, he should as well move over to the mansion, but the mansion reminds him of so many things, things he doesn't want to remember but they keep popping up in his head, he thought about Rita, he wonder where she is, since he arrived the day before, he was at the verge of going to see her but going there will only bring back those memories he's trying to forget, as much as he wants to forget her, he just can't, her contribution in his uncle's early demise has made him think the worst of her lately, that was why he left town, left her....

He still care for her, no day passes that he doesn't think of her, but he hates it, hates he still cares, there was no logical explanation for what she did to his uncle at his wedding day, she had time to cut it off but she didn't, only to break his heart at the dine minute...

Somehow, he also feels responsible for his uncle's death, if he hadn't fallen for her, fallen deep, what happened that day wouldn't have happened..
The person who killed his uncle was still unknown to him, the police couldn't find the killer but he knows the killer was still out there, and that was the bigger reason he came back, to find out who killed his uncle and the only way he can do that is accepting the seat in the company..

His uncle had enemies, enemies his uncle never told him.., he has thought much about it, the mysterious way his uncle friends disappeared from the surface of the earth..
He has heard the rumours in the past, rumours stating the chiefs including his uncle killed the king five years ago, the King's children were said to have run away with everyone believing the eldest son had his father killed..
But then they reappear after five years with a different identity, he wonder why a person will change his identity if not for revenge..

He has put the puzzle together and came with the conclusion that the present king killed the chiefs, including his father..
Many times while in the city, he has thought of coming to Akpatu to confront Pious, ask him what he gained by killing his uncle, but now that he was here, he guess this was the time, if truly he's responsible for his uncle's death, he should be in jail as well.., no matter the reason, a killer is a killer and must face justice...

He head towards the kitchen, it was the same way as he has left it after he dismissed the staffs, he opened the cabinets looking around to see if there was any spoilt foodstuffs..
He closed it back and stepped into the dinning.., he flexed his fingers and sigh when his eyes caught his uncle's picture on the wall..

He brought the picture down and all the memories he's been trying to forget came flooding his head once more...
He crunched down to the dinning chair as he remembered all the good times he had with his uncle, he knows his uncle will never forgive him for having a secret affair with his fiancee..

He looked up when the doorbell rang, he dropped the picture on the table wondering who was knocking, he knows someone was in the house or could it be the gardener knocking..

With a deep intake, he began to trot towards the door, the gardener was the only staff he didn't dismissed, he felt someone should be around to take care of the flowers to avoid them from withering...
Not bothering to ask who it was, he pulled down the door knob, his heart skipped when he saw her from the little space the door created, the least person he wanted to see was there standing right in front of him..

"Hi... "Rita muttered softly

For a moment, he just stood staring at her wondering why she was here, he heard she left town a day after his uncle's funeral but he didn't care to call her or ask how she was fairing.., it was hard for him but he wanted to maintain his distance..

"Hi.. "he muttered, he wasn't sure if the word was loud enough for her to hear, he was still in shock, he never thought she will show her face to him again after what happened on her wedding day..

She swallowed wondering how she's going to begin, it was difficult for her to summon up courage to come see him when she heard he's in town..,but she needed to put the past behind her and in doing that, it means facing it.... "I heard you were in town.. "She said with clenched teeth

He gritted, she was still good looking as she was, she hasn't change, except for her funny hairstyle that seems to make her head a bit bigger as it should.....

"I just came to say hi.. "She added when he said nothing but stare at her..

He quickly jolted out from his thoughts when her next words hit his ears.. "Come on, come in.. "
He stepped out of the day, she hesitated a bit, then she walked in..

The tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down Cassandra's face. She felt the muscles of her chin tremble like a small child and she look toward the car windscreen , as if the light from outside could soothe her..

It saddens her that her husband died such a terrible death, her husband wasn't the best husband but he didn't deserves that kind of death, that kind of torment, how will his soul rest in peace..

She took out her handkerchief from her bag and wipe her eyes but the uncontrollable tears kept running down making her revisit the moment she saw Carlos burnt body, barbecued to the core..

She avert her eyes from the windscreen and focus them on the front screen, just when she was about to speak to the driver to turn off the AC, another car speedily overtook them and stopped in front of her car..

Her heart raced with tremendous speed as the driver quickly kicked on the brakes.. ,still trying to process what just happened, gun men came out from the car.., she couldn't breathe, couldn't move, she just watched as they open the car door and push out her driver..

Fear streaked, heart pulsating, she obeyed as one of them shouted at her to come down..
They quickly push her into theirs, two men sat on her sides and they drove out leaving her driver facedown.....

Heart beating hard, she stare at them, with shaking mouth, she muttered.. "Who are you..?

One of the thug turn his face to her side and her heart skipped...
"You need not worry.."The thug said.. "You're going to see the boss.. "

With those words, the thug gagged her with his mighty hand, she tried to fight but couldn't, slowly she began to fade until she drowned into an oblivion of unconsciousness....

TBC
sorry for the late update

5 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 9:53pm On May 25, 2019
doctorexcel:

I beg to disagree. My taka is hale and healthy. Abi mr silver
I don't know oo grin
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 9:54pm On May 25, 2019
grin grin
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update

Who is this Detective Jones terrorizing Pious? Make we treat him fuckup na
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by petersononome: 10:32pm On May 25, 2019
Which boss again kwa, hope it isn't Pious that kidnapped her
Thanks for the update man
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Lilly4endu(f): 10:38pm On May 25, 2019
Who is the boss?
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Hardes(m): 11:50pm On May 25, 2019
The boss should be pious or dillian
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by egwolopretty: 8:38am On May 26, 2019
Pious shouldn't do anything foolish o
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Evold: 9:25am On May 26, 2019
I have a feeling that Gisselle might have ulterior motives in this kingdom.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 12:19pm On May 26, 2019
Who be the boss again oooo?

Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by skubido(m): 2:14pm On May 26, 2019
Ann2012:
Who be the boss again oooo?

Osumiiiii ooooooo
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 4:16pm On May 26, 2019
Silver1996 you've finally succeeded in putting us into a confused stage

Well done dear
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 4:58pm On May 26, 2019
Evold:
I have a feeling that Gisselle might have ulterior motives in this kingdom.
Me too
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Jesubaby: 4:08pm On May 27, 2019
Oh my goodness! The suspense is getting too much. Pious life is seriously in danger. I'm just scared of what Silver1996 will going to write in the next episode. I feel like going away for sometimes. Silver abeg, save Pious from his enemies.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ibroslank(m): 12:02pm On May 28, 2019
Give me this crown of predictions and u will be surprised at my predictions but no thud attack on coronation day woooo 11 June 2019 waiting silver 1996
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 12:57pm On May 28, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 16

Rita tossed a strap of her backwards and turn her gaze over the high buildings, sited on the balcony upstairs, she watched the sun stared at the world without pause through the crystal clear sky. Fragile ornamental plants withered under the glare of the fiery orb while the trees sagged as if exhausted. The heat radiating from the streets soon created an atmosphere of an oven. Many people sought comfort from the heat by eating ice cream or drinking chilled beverages. Sweat rolled off their foreheads like liquid beads, darkening their clothing....,she turn back her gaze to the door when she heard his footsteps, in his right hand was a bottle of wine, champagne, she can't really tell the different, she's a complete tyro when it comes to different types of wine, she's only familiar with the common ones..

She watched him dropped the wine and two glasses on the table, her eyes darted to his face, he's more cute than the last time she saw him but there was something different about his face, he had the kind of expression that tells her she isn't welcomed, deep down she knows she isn't, he will never want to see her after what she did at the wedding, she messed up, she could have end things when she had the chance but the devil set her up, he deceive her to the D-day, there he messed her up and she allowed it, she allowed herself to be the devil's pawn....

She jolted out from her thoughts by the shoot sound of the wine opening.., a light smile circled her lips as the wine poured in his hand making him pull up his long-sleeved..

"Never good with wines.. "James said with a chuckle

"Who is..?
She expected a grin, a smile from him but she didn't get it, instead he pour the wine into the two glasses leaving it in halves....

"Here you go.. "He said handling her one of the glasses...

"Thank you" she muttered taking the glass off his hand..

James watch her as she took a swig of the wine..
"Taste good.. "She said looking at the name in the bottle

"Yeah.. "
He dragged out a chair to sit beside her..

Cold sweat glistened on her brow. With hands clasped tightly in front of her stomach she constantly fiddled with her knuckles, weaving her fingers in and out of each other....,she thought she was well prepared to face him after everything that happened, to settle the mistakes of the past and moved on, but now it seems even the breathe she ache for has left her, she was completely clueless on what to say, she remembered their moments together, she would have seen their future reflected in them, her hand being touched gently by a man who adored her and a shy smile playing on her lips...

Her stomach knotted up and a small sigh of anxiety leap out of her mouth making her turn her gaze to the tall buildings away from his eyes...,she thought this will be easy, she thought her visit here was just to settle scores, 'apologise and move on with her damn life' but doing that was proving difficult than she anticipated...

"A lovely sight right.. ?

She exhales and reverts her eyes to him once more...

"After the wedding.. "He stated softly not looking at her, his gaze fixed on the building.. "before i travelled, i come here almost everytime to look at the buildings, at the world, where no one but you can see you, it's peaceful here.. "

She swallowed and quickly took her glass of wine to her mouth almost emptying the whole content , did he bring her up here to be reminded of what she did.., is this his rebound view or what...?
"Your uncle's murderer.. "She said softly..."Has he been caught yet.. ?

Her pulse pounded in her temple when he move his face to face her, his furrowed brows digging a hole in her heart....

"No.. "

She took a deep breathe beginning to regret why she brought it up, perhaps she should just go straight to the point, sooner or later he's going to ask the reason for her visit and she feared she won't be able to let it out ..
Gosh, what's wrong with her, this few months she's been on her own, she's been able to do well, able to convince herself she was over what happened...

"But it's clear who killed him.. "

Her heart raced when the words landed in her ears, who's he suspecting, she only walked out of the alter, she didn't kill him....
"Who..? She asked anxiously, her heart pounding hard against her chest...

"I mean am not sure if he's responsible, but all the reasons he did it points to him.. "

She sigh, a sigh of relief, glad it wasn't her he painted the murderer, she couldn't have lived with the fact he had that kind of thought.. "Who are you suspecting...?

He sniff and took another swig of his drink,....."The one who calls himself the king.. "

"Who calls himself the king..? She ask, then she cracked it.. "Do you mean the king.. ?

He hesitated a bit, then he nodded

"Why would you think that..? She ask thinking up her own reasons

"You must have heard what happened five years ago...?

She sigh trying to recall the rumours that went wild in town a few months ago..."Did they do it..?

He snorted.. "I don't know if my uncle joined hands with the rest of the chiefs in killing the king five years ago, but if the rumours are true, that my suspicion is also true.. "

"King Pious killed the chiefs.. "

"He came back for revenge, that was why he changed his name to Ferico Carter, he killed my uncle..., and i think he was the one who suggested the mask wedding, so no-one will know who really killed my uncle.. "

Her jaw dropped and she gasped for more breathe, she thought of all the reasons that could proves his words true...
"But there is no evidence that ties him to the chief death, i believe if there was, the police would have found out.. "

"The case has been buried, but i intend re-digging, if he killed my uncle, he needs to pay for his crimes, a murder is a murder no matter the reasons... "

"Yeah.. "She muttered still finding it hard to believe, you can count on me if you need anything... "

Sun sank lower in the sky, light of day draining away, giving way to the velvety dark of night, crickets chirping, dusky, colors subdued in the fading light..
Pious, smartly dressed, was about going out when the arrival of an unexpected guest was announced by his thugs.., curious to know who it was, he sat down on his favourite chair...

Minutes later, the door reopen and a man and a young girl walked in.., Pious stare at them wondering where he had met them, he exhales when he realise he haven't..., but if they were here for some demand from him, he can't attend to them, he has important issues to focus on..

"Your majesty.. "Chief Justin said walking towards him..

Pious gritted wondering who he was and what he wanted.., he glance at the girl whose face was shaded with a smile, her evening gown doesn't seem like they were poor or needed alms from him..

"Am really sorry to catch you at this late hour.. "Chief Justin added extending his hand for a handshake

Pious force a smile on and took in his hands, not that he was really interested in knowing him....

"Am Chief Justin... "

Pious quickly frown at the mention of 'chief'

"And this is my daughter, Maia.. "He added taking Maia into his hand

Pious gaze shifted to her once more, she was beautiful, he didn't notice it earlier, she was way more gorgeous than most women...

"We just came into town and we wanted to pay our respects to the king of this land...

"It's an honour to meet you, your majesty.. "Maia chimes in..

Pious smiled back.. "Actually, am not the king yet, i bet you must have heard what happened at my coronation.. "

"Yes, we heard it, so sad.. "Chief Justin said.. "But that doesn't change the fact that the throne is your birthright, moreover i heard the palace is almost returning back to it's glory.. "

"Yes.., the builders are trying their best.. ,why don't you sit, let me offer you something.. "

"Oh there will be no need for that your highness.."Chief Justin interjects.. "Actually, we were getting somewhere before we decided to come see you.., i mean what kind of subject will i be if i don't come personally to pay my respects to the king of this land.."

"I guess you'll still be around when am crowned king so you can fully pay your respect.. "

"I'll want that, your highness... "

With the basket of the things she took, she head towards the counter to make payment...

"Good evening madam.. "The cashier said

"Good evening.. "

She dropped the goods on the counter..
Minutes later, she was told how much her goods cost..
She deep her hand inside her handbag to bring out her card to make payment.., she furrowed her brows when she couldn't find it.., she search her purse but it wasn't there, sticking to plan B, she took out the cash she had on her but it wasn't even half of the amount...
"Oh my God.. "She muttered..."Am really sorry i can't take any of these, i forgot my card.. "

The cashier's smiling face slowing faded into a frown..."No problem madam.. "

"That shit happened to me once.. "Giselle chimes in from her side..

She glance at her and force a smile on..."This has never happened to me, am really ashamed.. "

"Come-on, you need not be.. "Giselle said walking close to her.. "It could have happened to anyone.. "She shift her gaze to the cashier.. "How much is her money..?
The cashier told her and Giselle paid the bills..

"Thank you so much for what you did out there.. "She said as they stepped outside each carrying their bag of goods..

"Come-on, you've said that for the hundredth time.., it happens, i believe you would have done same if i were in that shoes.. "

She chuckled.. "Not everyone has that benevolent heart., i must say your type are rare.. "

A smile surrounded Giselle gorgeous lips.. "Come on please, enough of the compliments.., where are you heading to.. ?

"Do i even remember the place, i will have to call my neighbor to tell me.., i just moved to town.. "

"Oh.. "

"Am Selene... "

"Giselle .."

"You know, since i moved here, you're the first nice person I've met.."

"Maybe we should hang out sometime then, you see i have no friends around.. "

"Neither do i.., i mean over here.. "

They both laugh..
Giselle opened her purse and gave her a card... "My home address and number are there, visit anytime you feel like.. "

"Of course, i will do just that... "

"Are you sure, you don't want a lift.. ?

"Of course.. "She replied running close to the jeep.. "I will call my neighbor on the way.."

Giselle laugh and they both climbed into the jeep..

With a glass of wine in his hand, chief Justin trot towards the painting in the wall, he rub his fingertips in the painting, then he turn back to face him...
"Why do you think the woman in this painting is holding a bow and an arrow...?

Detective Jones dropped his glass, hands tucked in his pocket, he walked up to him, took a closer look at the painting.. "Probably going for a hunt.. "

"Look at her expression Jones, she's angry, do you know why she is..?

Detective Jones scoffs, how the hell would he know why she has an angry expression... "Maybe she couldn't kill any animal.. "

Chief Justin laughs.. "No son, she's angry because someone else enjoyed her hardwork, she had an animal trapped in her trap, but before she could get there, some wild animal has devoured it, look carefully, you will see a line of blood on the floor, that's the reason for her angry face.. "

Detective Jones jut his chin, the story had meaning to him..

"Am just coming from Pious house.. "Chief Justin said

"You went there, i told you i was handling him, soon enough he'll be behind bars.... "

"No son, i didn't go there to do what you're thinking, i only paid him a visit.. "

"You sent him a message a few days ago by sending three men dressed as police to attack him, that must have scared him.. "

"Clearly, he isn't scared, he's a bone, he won't be easy to chew on.."

"Father.. "

Both men spun round to the direction of the Maia's voice..

"Baby.. "Detective Jones said walking close to her.., he pressed a kiss on her lips when he was close enough..

"What are the two of you hatching behind my back..? Maia ask jokingly

Detective Jones chuckled.. "Your father was just telling me how he's going to become the next king of Akpatu.... "

TBC
sorry for the late update...

5 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2019
angry grin grin
Ibroslank:
Give me this crown of predictions and u will be surprised at my predictions but no thud attack on coronation day woooo 11 June 2019 waiting silver 1996
I love your predictions bro...

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:01pm On May 28, 2019
Jesubaby:
Oh my goodness! The suspense is getting too much. Pious life is seriously in danger. I'm just scared of what Silver1996 will going to write in the next episode. I feel like going away for sometimes. Silver abeg, save Pious from his enemies.
Please don't go away oo
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:02pm On May 28, 2019
Hardes:
The boss should be pious or dillian
Hmmm
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Vidamia(m): 1:53pm On May 28, 2019
Which kind of story is this...the chiefs killed the former king and pious took revenge which is fine but now the writer is making me believe what pious did was wrong. Now police and other chiefs son wanna take revenge.....does this story make sense......sorry to say

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by showgoeson: 2:40pm On May 28, 2019
Wow, i wasn't expecting that, but i don't get one thing, i understand chief Justin wasn't in the kingdom, he can't just come out of know where and starts fighting for the throne, pls throw more light on that.
Nice update.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 9:15pm On May 28, 2019
Jeez, is there no good policeman in Akpatu?
You're one in a million silver
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 10:57pm On May 28, 2019
Vidamia:
Which kind of story is this...the chiefs killed the former king and pious took revenge which is fine but now the writer is making me believe what pious did was wrong. Now police and other chiefs son wanna take revenge.....does this story make sense......sorry to say
I understand your point bro, but i suggest you wait till the story is completed before you decides if the story makes any sense or not..
No police is taking revenge on anyone, Dillan is only planning revenge because he felt Pious killed his father, right from the onset, Dillan has always portrayed his father's(Carlos) character, so him seeking revenge is understandable.
The truth is, you won't get where am heading to just with these few episodes you've read, just keep reading and you'll find the answer to your question...
Thanks..
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:03pm On May 28, 2019
showgoeson:
Wow, i wasn't expecting that, but i don't get one thing, i understand chief Justin wasn't in the kingdom, he can't just come out of know where and starts fighting for the throne, pls throw more light on that.
Nice update.
Throwing more light on chief Justin character in the comment section is like telling you the whole story, so i beg you to continue reading and you'll find out everything there is about him..
Thanks..
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:03pm On May 28, 2019
kelvyncruz:
Jeez, is there no good policeman in Akpatu?
You're one in a million silver
Thanks bro
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 6:25am On May 29, 2019
Another enemy, unknown to Pious.
Thanks for the update.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Evold: 12:11pm On May 29, 2019
I keep getting pissed off the more the story continues. All these men against pious. That's why I like mogula, we could have hired the infamaccumuno to clear some of them.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by doctorexcel: 2:12pm On May 29, 2019
Evold:
I keep getting pissed off the more the story continues. All these men against pious. That's why I like mogula, we could have hired the infamaccumuno to clear some of them.

infama what? I have almost 4gotten about the man-eater.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 2:21pm On May 29, 2019
Thanks for the update Boss
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Evold: 3:13pm On May 29, 2019
doctorexcel:

infama what? I have almost 4gotten about the man-eater.
My phone saved him I just type the first four letters and the name pops up.
He needs to be unleashed in Akpatu coz pious' enemies are multiplying day by day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by shakibell(f): 7:01am On May 30, 2019
Chief Justin ND detective Jones wetin b ona problem sef
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 11:36am On May 30, 2019
Hmm, another trouble loading
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ibroslank(m): 12:19am On May 31, 2019
What chief Jones said was part of the joke i guess

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.