Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (188729 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Cass01: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
Finally, I've become a Nairalander 'cause of this salivating story! More knowledge to you, Silver!

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by rickdaking(m): 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
Cass01:
Finally, I've become a Nairalander 'cause of this salivating story!
More knowledge to you, Silver!
welcome o
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Cass01: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
rickdaking:
welcome o
Thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Who else have noticed Francis is the clown of the story.., the guy is just too stupid and funny.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 38

Looking down at them, Francis felt excited, pumped, more alive than he had ever thought possible. All the mundane worries of his life had been muted and all there was to know about was this moment....,, he felt like every fiber of his being was vibrating with anticipation to see her, Adrenaline was coursing through his veins and his hands were trembling, his eyes wide.....

"Get down Francis, they'll see you.. "Zed whispered..

He didn't hear that, the excitement wired his body like he was plugged into the mains. He felt like his brain was on fast-forward and there was no off switch......

"Get down Francis, someone might spot you.. "

His ears gave no regards to Zed words, who he's been waiting for was finally coming to him and its all that matters at this moment.., his eyes darted from the warriors on the frontline to the people behind...

His smiling face slowly encroached into a frown when he finally saw her, he wasn't looking forward to see her in a cage, how dare king Jafar put her in a cage like an animal.., anger swept across his face when his eyes reverted to King Jafar dressed in royal attires and riding beside her..., rage curled hot and unstoppable in his gut making his fingers ball into a fist......
He couldn't take it, watching her doleful mood only made him more furious..., he was about standing up to commit the biggest blunder when Zed dragged him back down..

"What do you think you're doing..? Zed queried

He didn't answer, instead he let out a growl of annoyance..

"Do you want to go down there..?

Nostrils flaring, he glare at him, fist clenched at his side..

"Do not give me that look.. "Zed riposte.. "Am just trying to save you from getting killed.. "

"Leave me alone.. "He barked jerking away.. , his head spinning and threatening to explode, he stood up again but Zed pulled him down...

"Are you crazy, do you see the warriors excorting him, you'll turn up dead before you get a chance to touch her... "

"You think i care what happens to me..? Francis fling back..

"It's you you you, it's always about you, have you thought about how she'll feel if you're caught.., that will totally drain her of every hope she have left.., and I'll miss you because you're going to die.. "

Francis mucles grew tense, the army was large, he knew quite well it will be suicide if he goes down to stop them, but he can't see her like this, placed in a cage like an animal..

"I know you're hurting Francis, but i tell you, this isn't over, you can still save her.... "

Francis lour his head, how could he possibly let this moment go, he's been waiting for them, waiting to rescue her..

"I never thought he was going to travel with such a large army.. "Zed said crisply...

Francis eyes shifted to the ground again and became glazed with a glassy layer of tears. As he blinked, they dripped from his eyelids and slid down his cheeks. he bit his lip tightly in attempt to hide any sound that wanted to escape from his mouth, his heart sank.

His lower lip quivered as words slowly made their way out of his mouth... "How can.. "He pause fighting the tears from falling down again, he wanted to be strong, strong for her, yet what followed was engulfed with tremors.. "How do we save her..?

Zed gritted, he wonder if what Francis feel was really love or total stupidity.., he has been in love once, her name was Yara, he met her in the palace when he was still a slave, he bear every whip inflated on him because of her, he wanted to escape with her but things didn't go as planned.., she was taken away from Mogula, sold to a rich merchant, he cried day and night, call it stupidity, call it love.., he loved her too much and he suffered the consequences when she was taken from him..., since then, he has sworn never to allow himself been misguided by such fickle word... Love..

It took him time, but he forgot her after so many years of not seeing her and he hope Francis does same..., the princess was out of his reach whether he believes it or not...
He pitied him, and it pushed him to help, but at this point, helping him accomplish the impossible was a total waste of time, but he didn't want to break his heart than it already is.... "We're going to the capital.. "He finally said...

AKPATU

Rose quickly stood up from the bed when the knock on the door sounded again, she wonder who was knocking..., taking a deep breathe, she glance at the clock on the wall, she grunts when she realise the morning sun has set...
She couldn't sleep the previous night, she was very sure someone was watching her from the window..., sluggishly, she rose from the bed, tied the rope of her nightie and trot towards the parlour..

The doorbell rang again, followed by a loud knock that sent frown lines to her face.., irritated, she increase her pace..., not caring to ask who it is, she turn down the knob and the door creaked..

"Still sleeping.. "Inspector Douglas asked, his eyes darting over to her night rope..

"Well i didn't know i will be wakened by a police.. "Rose returned

"It's 11am already.. "Douglas said with a cringe at his wristwatch..

"You haven't heard the news, have you..? Kess interject, his voice bleaked with worry..

"What news..?

"Your husband escaped..? Douglas jump in

Rose didn't flinched until the seriousness of the news hit her.. "What..? She boom out.. "How, what happened..?

"We were transferring him to another prison.. "Kess said

"Why.., why would you want to transfer him....

"The order came from above, there was nothing we could do.. "

"And now he's out, doesn't this seems like a planned work..?

"Yes.. "Kess replied, as much as it pained him to admit, someone must have bribed the top officials,it wasn't just an accident they escaped, it was planned and the top officials are responsible..

"If my husband is out there.. "Rose delve into his thoughts.. "He needs to be caught.. "

"That's why we're here.. "Kess said.. "Has he contacted you..?

Rose huffs.. "Are you kidding me.., am just hearing this now.. "

"We strongly believe he'll contact you and when he..

"Wait, hold on, why would he want to contact me..?

Irritation sliced across Kess face.. "Well for starters, you're his wife.. "

"Which is why am the last person he will contact.. "

"Ma'am "Douglas cut in.. "We have a strong feeling, he may want to get in touch with you, perhaps he may want to break the news of his escape, maybe to taunt you.. "

Rose grunts but didn't say a word..

"Whenever he calls.. "Kess added.. "Please do let us know.. "

She couldn't still believe it, Jacob is free... "Just make sure he doesn't come near me.. "

"He may.. "Kess said.. "And if eventually he does, inform us as soon as possible.. "

"You know i don't still get it, how can he be transferred without me knowing.. "

"Your husband is a murderer that was paying for his crimes.., the police needs no permission from his wife or anyone before doing anything to a prisoner.. "

"You say it like i don't have a say..

"You don't.. "Kess riposte

She curled her lips.. "Just don't let him come near me.. "

"If he comes around, do well to tell us, and make sure you keep him busy until we arrive.. "

"And how exactly do you propose i do that..?

"We won't be far, we'll be watching the house.. "

"Since you'll be watching, you should as well catch him before he walks in.. "

"We will, but we still need your help with it.. "

She swallowed and turn to walk in when Kess mentioned her name.., she turned back to face him..

"Be careful.. "Kess said crisply... "He will be more dangerous now that he's out.. "

"Is that suppose to comfort me..? She retorted

"I just want you to watch out for yourself.."

"I've always watched out for myself.. "She flinged back

For a moment they all stood staring at each other, each pondering over their problems until Rose broke the silence...

"Thanks for the information, and thanks to all of you for letting him out.. "She blared out
brusquely and walk into the house jamming the door at their faces...

"That was one hell of a thank you.. "Douglas muttered..

ZULUGUA.. (THE CAPITAL CITY..)

He lifted his head in confusion, needing to ascertain what the hell was making so much noise. He knew it was the creature, but he had to make sure. He didn’t. But he wanted to. And he’d already strained his neck enough that whether he placed it back into the dirt or not, he would be as visible as if he took a look. And so he did. He saw the thing, heard its snapping and its new whining. He saw it rearing up, spinning in circles, pounding the dirt and the already previously trampled rapeseed with its foremost legs. Making a shoddy looking crop circle, with various elongated edges. None fitting the previous line’s attempts at order. As it reared up and bellowed it's many cries, it's legs snapped outwards no more than an inch. Every time it cried, it did this elongation, or every time it elongated it cried. He couldn’t be sure, but he relished in the idea that the beast was uncomfortable in its body. He gained some solace in that fact. However, the snapping also came as the hoofs, hoofs being what he imagined them to be with all the rearing giving an equestrian feel, impacted the ground. Forcing the joints to retract into their non-dislocated positions..

He drew close to him but something about the monster scared him, he has never been scared of anything but he couldn't help the fear lingering in him from engulfing his sense of thinking..
He took two steps backward when the monster growl, it's monkey like face, rooted with three horns, one in his forehead and the other two at it's side...
When the monster stopped growling, he took a step closer, he didn't feel threatened anymore, he went closer, his hand reaching for it's horn but it jerked away and growled loudly at him..
The loud sound sent his body trembling with fear, but it annoyed him too and he growled back...

He went mute, exhausted from the shout he took a slow intake of air.., he watched as the beast turned around to walk away but he isn't gping to let it just walk away like that, not after all the fuming and the noise..
He ran towards it but quickly stopped in his tracks when it turned to face him, it wasn't no longer the beast but something worse, something ugly and scary..., before he could utter a word, the beast pounced on him and the sudden move threw him to the ground.., with the beast all over him, he screamed and woke up from the dream...

"You should have let it go.. "The dark priestess said

Panting for breathe, he look around, and fear engulfed him once again..

"He doesn't like to be stopped.. "The dark priestess continued...

He quickly reverted his gaze to her, she was old, face even more scary than the beast he had seen.., he look around again, totally confused, he asked.. "Where am i..?

"In your makers bosom.. "She replied

He look around again, wondering why everywhere was so strange... "Who are you..?

She laugh dryly.. "Who i am shouldn't concern you, you should be more concern on how you'll serve our great god, the one who made the sacrifice a son and a mighty warrior for battle.. hail thee our god.. Ogini.. "

"Ogini.. "He muttered.... "Ogini.. "He mutter again, just then it hit him, he stabbed himself and fell into the river, his friend... "Where is my friend.., where is Francis..?

"You mean the KA-RU..?.., he's on his way here as well as the rest of the KA-RUs..., and you blood racca will lead the KARUs to this battle, once again, the people of Zulugua will bath with the blood of their enemies.. "

"You must be mistaken, my name is not blood racca, my name is Taka.. "

"As the tigers cannot change their stripes, so your destiny cannot be changed, you were born to lead the KARUs to battle.., and together, you'll slay the heads of ogini's enemies, the men with the strange book must not be allowed to set foot in this part of the world, their blood will drain out of their bodies before they dare.... "

Totally confused and a bit scared, he look around again..

"Go back to sleep blood racca, there are many things you need to learn.. "

"My name is Taka, and i want to see my friend, where is he, what has ogini done with him..?

"Your friend will soon join us, his love for that girl will lead him here and finally he will be reunited with his god..., his destiny shall unfold before him and together, you'll vanquished the enemies of ogini from the surface of the earth, but if he refuse, then it will be your duty to kill him.. "

"Am not killing anyone.. "Taka blared out..

"You will blood racca, you won't have a choice because ogini hasn't given you one, you were born to kill and kill you shall, be it a friend or an enemy.. "

HE'S BACK NOT AS A FRIEND BUT A WEAPON FOR WAR....

STAY TUNED FOR MORE EPISODES OF KINGS...

5 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Cass01:
Finally, I've become a Nairalander 'cause of this salivating story!
More knowledge to you, Silver!
You welcome bro...
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
Horpehyemmie:
following this story back to back.... love it man.. kudos to yhu... but don't tell me that is gonna be d end ooo cos I can't wait for the remaining episodes
Tnks man
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hardes:
I think pious is becoming too desperate for his own good..

Thanks for the update silver
U welcome man
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
smiley
JerryOJerry6429:
This your theory doesn't make any sense, Pious will never do something stupid like this because it will drag attention to himself which is the last thing he wants, Kess and Philip can never reunite, they hate each other, moreover Pious is the reason Philip was thrown in jail in the first place, Philip will never agree to work for him, neither will Jacob.
Let's think about this, why will Pious want a fugitive to protect him when he have thugs who are more than capable of doing that, this isn't Pious doing, Pious might have temper problems, but he isn't stupid.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
purity23:
Silver is just trying to confuse us.
Tnks for the update.
grin grin
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
grin grin
Holakizzo:
I dont just understand this francis act of a sissy

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
moorevic:

I don't think its pious. I believed there was a guy who claimed the throne was taken from him before Pious father. It could be him thou
cheesy cheesy
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
maridrug:
Can you please help place the full version on okadabooks at an affordable price.
I will very soon..
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Evold: 6:12am On Jul 28, 2019
I refuse to believe that pious broke out Jacob and Philip. That must be Chief Justin's work or Dillan. As for Francis I have nothing to say I have never been in love
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by JerryOJerry6429: 6:29am On Jul 28, 2019
It took you long enough to bring Taka back, am just smiling here.
Happy sunday.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 6:34am On Jul 28, 2019
My real nigga is back, God bless you silver, can't wait to see more of Taka.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 6:38am On Jul 28, 2019
Evold:
I refuse to believe that pious broke out Jacob and Philip. That must be Chief Justin's work or Dillan. As for Francis I have nothing to say I have never been in love
grin grin
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 6:38am On Jul 28, 2019
JerryOJerry6429:
It took you long enough to bring Taka back, am just smiling here.
Happy sunday.
Happy sunday to u too brother
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 6:39am On Jul 28, 2019
kelvyncruz:
My real nigga is back, God bless you silver, can't wait to see more of Taka.
Tnks man
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2019
I don't like this new role you've given to Taka o
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Hardes(m): 8:16am On Jul 28, 2019
Francis is just confused. Thanks for the update silver and happy Sunday to everyone..
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2019
I'm confused about Pious ....
Taka is back.....

Thanks for the update boss
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by yvonncute(f): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
I can't thank you enough for this wonderful story.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Cass01: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hmm.. Where's this story leading to?? Taka would lead the KARUs to a fight against the men with the strange book..?? God vs Ogini, Let's see where this ends! Silver, update please!
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kikiwendy(f): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
Yayyyy.. Taka is back Thanks for the update Silver
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by maridrug(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
Silver1996:
I will very soon..
boss not when the story is concluded oooo
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by petersononome: 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
And here he comes, I've been waiting forever for him.. Taka my guy
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Napoleonsammy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
this one wey Taka don show so tins go worse pass worst o.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by do4luv14(m): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
do4luv14:

you don forget the racca? The bloody RACCA, ah sure say nah TAKA

as for the spy in pious house, e fit be samatham oooo

i made dis post on 4th of this month

and sure enough, let welcome back the poison master turned BLOOD RACCA
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by do4luv14(m): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
Napoleonsammy:
this one wey Taka don show so tins go worse pass worst o.

make king JAFER just dey say e last prayer asap
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 39

GISELLE'S brain stutter for a moment, Her eyes and her mouth were frozen wide open in an expression of stunned surprise as the sad news re-echo in her ears.., she shook her head in disbelief and quickly reach for her phone...
Her bowels chunned and her hand trembled as she tried to dial Pious number.., mouth opening and shutting like a goldfish with no sound coming out she waited as the phone began to connect...

She exhales heavily when he didn't answer, she would have been trill if it was someone else that was announce dead, but Cassandra...
Her instincts tells her it wasn't just an accident that claimed her life, how did she show up on the road.., anxious to know, she dial Pious number again....

"This is not good.. "Inspector Douglas said as Cassandra's dead body was carried into the ambulance..

Kess nibbed his lips wondering if it was Pious..

"Doesn't seem like an accident.. "Douglas continue.. "Look like it was intentional.. "

It was and Kess knows exactly who did it..

"Did you see her wrist..? Douglas asked taking a glance at the ambulance

"Ya, i did.. "Kess returned shabbily

"Look like her wrist were tied for quite a long time.. "Said Douglas

Kess gritted, he was very unsettled, Philip escaping has been making him think what he shouldn't.., he knew for a fact that Philip will come after him for what he did, he remenber the words Philip said to him the day he visited him, he'd promise him he'll get back at him for what he did, he didn't take his words serious, he thought there was no way he was going to escape...

"Do you know the late chief brother actually came to the station asking about her.. "

Douglas words jolted him from his thoughts.. "I know.. "

"Then you must thinking what am thinking.. "

Kess shrugged

"She was murdered... "

The news didn't come as a shock to him, damn it should but it didn't, he was more worried about what Philip will do.., what he could be planning, Sonia wasn't safe with him anymore, not with peter around..

"But the big question is.. "Douglas continue.. "Who killed her..?

Pious quickly shift his gaze to him, does he suspect anyone... "Do you have someone in mind..?

Douglas hesitated and Kess fear he definitely knows who could be responsible..

"No.. "Douglas blare out.. "I heard Carlos had so many enemies, anyone could have killed his wife to get back at him.. "

Kess exhales.. "I think so too.. "

"I really pity them you know.. "

Kess eyes narrowed

"First their first son died, then Carlos, and now her.., looks like someone is determined to wipe out the entire family.. "

Kess nibbed and look away, he wish he can read minds so he will know what Douglas was thinking, he's acting like he doesn't have a clue, but his words speaks otherwise.., he recollect Pious words, if Pious could find out Sonia was staying with him, anyone can and it was just a matter of time before trouble starts beating down his door...
"The runaway son must still be alive.. "He said over his shoulder..

Douglas swallowed.. "You think so..?

"He could be staying with his uncle.. "Pious said crisply darting his gaze to him..

"I have thought about that, it could be a possibility.. "

Their gaze drift to the car that stopped a few steps from them.., Pious heart skipped when he saw who came out of the car...

"Detective Jones.. "Jones announce flaunting his badge... "From the CP's office.. "

Kess grunt but didn't say a word...

"Heard what happened here.. "Jones said with a cringe at the ambulance.....

"There was an accident.. "Douglas replied..

"I saw the news.. "Jones fling back discourteously and began heading towards the ambulance... "Open it.. "

The constables hesitated a bit before opening the door..

Jones remove the cloth she was covered with from her body, he grunted and covered it back... "Take her away.. "He said jumping down from the ambulance..

Kess took a deep intake, he has heard about Jones work in the past, his works precedes him..

"Where you able to find out anything about the accident.. "Jones asked as he drew nearer to them..

"Looks like a car hit her.. "Douglas replied with clenched lips

Jones threw him an askance look.. "I also heard that in the news, tell me what i don't already know. "

"There is nothing else.. "Kess chimes in

A wry smile surround the corners of Jones mouth... "There is always something behind an accident, especially for a well known person.. "

"We suspect someone deliberately hit her.. "Douglas said

"Hm.. "Jones mutter.. "So it was murder..?

"It's just an assumption.. "Kess cut in.. "We don't know if that is the truth.. "

"Assumptions often end up as the truth.. "Jones riposte.... "And the victim wasn't just an ordinary person, from what i heard, she's one of the famous chief wife.., Carlos.. "

"Isn't that why you're here.. "Kess queried impetuously... "To find out who killed the chief.."

"Do you have a problem with that..? Jones fling back..

"Not at all, we could use some extra hand.. "

For a moment, Jones stare at him, observing carefully for any shaken movement, when he got none, he returned his gaze to Douglas... "Do you have anyone in mind..?

"Excuse me.. "

"You believed someone deliberately hit her, you must have your reasons for saying that.. "

"Its just an intuition.. "Douglas replied

Jones giggled.. "Intuition you say, what exactly is your job officer..?

Douglas exhales but didn't reply..

"You don't need to answer that.., is just a stupid question i love asking myself whenver am faced with this kind of cases, with your very own state of mind.. "

"Maybe we'll find out more after forensics examine her body.. "Kess balled in..

"Do you think the escapees did this...? Jones ask

Irritation sliced across Kess face but he refused to give him the dignity of a reply..

"Oh, i also know about that too, the news is everywhere.. "

"Could be a possibility.. "Douglas said crisply.. "I mean considering the time frame.. "

"There is no way Philip could have killed her, he worked for Carlos.. "Kess protested

"Sounds like you knew him very well.. "Jones reverted his eyes to him... "Could it be you also know who broke him out.. "

"Hell no.. "Kess boom out

"You answered that too quickly.. "

"Are you suspecting me..? Kess retorted.. "I threw that dog in the cage.. "

"And i believe everyone applaud you for catching Carlos right hand man, but that doesn't necessarily mean you don't know or suspect anyone. "

Anger swept across Kess face but he didn't say a word in defense..

"You seem confused by my choice of words... "He pause to take a breathe.. "Let me rephrase, do you or do you not know who broke them out..?

"I don't know.. "Kess said without flinch

"And you don't suspect anyone..?

Kess sigh, a sigh of irritation.. "Carlos had a lot of enemies, i guess you must have know that by now.. "

"So you saying you worked alone..?

Kess heart skipped.. "I don't get what you mean.. "

A wry smile lit up Jones lips.. "I meant to ask if you worked alone in apprehending Philip.. "

"Yes, with a little help from the DPO.. "

"Oh... "

"If you may excuse me detective.. "Kess said with curled lips.. "I have somewhere i should be.. "

Without waiting for a reply, he began to trot towards the police car..

With an intake, Douglas took a step to follow but stopped when Jones palm rest on his shoulder..

"Watch him closely.. "Jones muttered.. "He knows more about her death than he's letting on.. "

"Yes sir.. "

Philip groan as he tried once again to move his hand, the sudden reminder that his hands were tied to the chair infuriated him making him yell.... "Can someone lose these damn ropes from my hand .. "

"Quiet.. "One of the thug retorted..

"I don't like being tied up.. "

"You were locked up in a cage.. "A thug replied

"Thats better than been tied up like an animal.. "Philip retorted

"When is he coming..? Jacob muttered.. "Your boss, when is he coming..?

"You must be restless.. "

"Of course am restless, i ought to be.. "

One of them quickly walk outside after receiving a phone message..

Jacob wonder if it could be the boss or Pious, his questions were answered when he walked back in with a man and a young girl, but his focus was more on the girl, she was beautiful, nothing like he has seen before....

"Well gentlemen.. "Chief Justin began... "Hope my friends has been given you a good treat...?

"I will rather take a whip if this is what a good treat is.. "Philip retorted.. "What the hell do you want from us..?

"Patient Philip... "

"You'll know soon enough.. "Maia added..

"Am knowing nothing soon enough.. "Philip fling back.. "I demand to know now.., why did you go through the trouble of breaking us out.. "

"You're so much in a hurry to find out.."Chief Justin said.. "Let me give you a clue.. "He added sitting down... "I broke you two out because i have a job for you.. "

"What job..? Jacob asked, his eyes fixated on Maia..

"I want you to kill someone... "

"You're forgetting you made us fugitives the moment you broke us out.. "

"I gave you your freedom.. "

"Freedom.. 'Philip puff. "The police will be on our necks, we need to lie low first. "

"It shouldn't be the police you fear, you should fear me, i gave you your life once again, i can easily take it back with a snap of my finger.. "

"Why us....? "Jacob asked.. "Your thugs could have done the job, why us.?

"I have my reasons.., and i don't intend sharing it.. "

Jaw rooted, Philip glare at him.. "Who do you want us to kill..?

TBC..

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
Welcome back Taka

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.