Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (188582 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
smiley
kelvyncruz:
Lord Kubali need to put Anesia in her place, her overdo don too much.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
divinelypruned:
I feel good... parararararara

Silver dear, thanks for the update
U welcome dear
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by RawVirgi2019(m): 7:02am On Aug 21, 2019
Kess is likely 2 kill someone.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by mychiveous(f): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2019
Why all the gangup against Pious? He didn't kill any of the chiefs, he only set the plan in motion.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by genius43(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
Katherine is too young for all these problems. God help her
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
They should please free my Kat biko, is it a crime to be a beautiful princess?
What really happened to Levi.....well let's keep watching

Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by bekinyaro: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ann2012:
They should please free my Kat biko, is it a crime to be a beautiful princess?
What really happened to Levi.....well let's keep watching

Thanks for the update
she needs the experience

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Horpehyemmie: 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
kudos to yhu writer... pls make d updates come in succession quickly cos I don't wanna miss out.. Yhung Vhickie hearts yhu
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Hardes(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
Pious might not survive this.

It's like Katherine is destined to suffer ahswear.

op Thanks for the update.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by showgoeson: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
Still hold on Kat, Francis is on his way
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by nkemdave(m): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2019
Hardes:
Pious might not survive this.

It's like Katherine is destined to suffer ahswear.

op Thanks for the update.

Pious maybe so clumsy now but with time, the clever pious will emerge.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by nkemdave(m): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
If all the KARUs will meet in Zulugua to be led by Taka (blood Racca) for the great battle, then I am suspecting that Zed is among the KARUs wink lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Hardes(m): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
nkemdave:

Pious maybe so clumsy now but with time, the clever pious will emerge.
Wish I could see things from your point of view.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
My people, make una nor vex so, ona boy neva get time, but you'll be seeing an update soon shall..

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
cheesy
nkemdave:
If all the KARUs will meet in Zulugua to be led by Taka (blood Racca) for the great battle, then I am suspecting that Zed is among the KARUs wink lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
nkemdave:
It can't be possible, the only KARUs mentioned so far in the story are Francis and Jerry
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Evold: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
I should just be Rose's fan. She's the only one getting it easy from silver1996.
That Royal family in the capital deserve a large scale poisoning, I hate them on first sight
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by nkemdave(m): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hardes:
Wish I could see things from your point of view.
grin grin
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by nkemdave(m): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
grin grin
purity23:
It can't be possible, the only KARUs mentioned so far in the story are Francis and Jerry
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by petersononome: 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
Evold:
I should just be Rose's fan. She's the only one getting it easy from silver1996.
That Royal family in the capital deserve a large scale poisoning, I hate them on first sight
It's not easy on Rose, she have Jacob to worry about, and don't forget, John is still on the loose.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 48

Katherine breathed in and out but air wouldn't enter her lungs. Starved for air, her heart raced at tremendous speeds, and her lungs shallowly rose and fell in time. She stood there for what felt like an eternity but was actually seconds since she arrived in the devils court..., Satisfaction of security was nothing but a distant memory , and an invisible force crushed her from every possible direction. Each second submerged in fear made a permanent mark in her heart, and a vivid imagination made her wander if she made the right decision threading where she's not wanted..., clearly, their pugnacious welcome shows she shouldn't even be here in the first place....

A feeling of dread crept up from the pit of her stomach when Anesia stood up from her chair..., the coldness in her eyes stated exactly where they think she belong, in the dungs..., too bad she has lost too much to spend the rest of her life in the dungs..

"Guards.. "Anesia hollered... "Seize her.. "

Katherine heart hammered against her chest as the guards paid adherence to the order.., her eyes flickered to the king waiting for him to counter the devil's order....

"Stop.. "Lord Kubali deadpan making Katherine sigh, a sigh of relief....

"Lord Kubali.. "Anesia groaned.. "This girl dared to join us at the table, the table for royals.. "

"I invited her.. "He cut in..

"Invited.. "Dama chimes in dropping her kallu of sour juice.. "

"For what reason your Highness..? Anesia asked, eyes digging deep into Katherine...

Katherine took a deep breathe to calm her panic, a bit glad the king came to her rescue at the appropriate time even though he's the reason for all the insults she has to bear....

"Have you forgotten so soon mother.., she's to be your daughter inlaw.. "

Anesia didn't say a word but the flaring of her nose shows Katherine she wasn't happy with the daughter inlaw thing, neither was she.., atleast they share something in common..

"That is still up for discussion.. "Anesia sass

"Discussion..!, a low laugh fused the corners of lord Kubali lips.. "The decision has been sealed, this girl will marry your son Anga.. "

"Don't i have a say.. "Dama chimes in..

"No you don't.. "Lord Kubali retorted

Katherine look away when Anga glare at her..

"And as a soon to become the daughter inlaw of this family, she ought to join every family dinner.. "Lord Kubali added

"Lord Kubali.. "King Jafar cut in, an eye looking lustfully at Katherine.., if he knew the princess was this beautiful, he would have had more of her..., he will miss her, miss the way she scream and cry out whenever he thrust his dick into her..., her tears gives him joy..... "I understand the queen mother, i think you should really think about your decision of getting her married to your brother.., her father was defeated by me in battle, every integrity and honour her family had has been strip away by me, now she's just a common girl.., think about what people will say when they hear the king's brother is getting married to an ordinary girl from a disgraced and fallen family.. "

Anger boiled and unstoppable in Katherine guts, every strength in her body encourage her to latched out but still, she kept her cool.., it just wasn't the right time.., she won't give the satisfaction of everyone seeing her whining and screaming like a child..., he can degrade her family all he wants, but he shall surely gets all his words back in full dose.., revenge in the bag of death..

"Are you challenging my authority..? Lord Kubali retorted..

"I wouldn't dare challenge the king of kings.. "

Even when Lord Kubali turned to face her, that bitter taste she couldn't get rid of was still in the back of her mouth......

"Anga... "Lord Kubali went on after much stare at Katherine.. "Bring your wife to be to the table.. "

Katherine's throbbled in her ears, loud and irregular, but she barely heard it, because her whole body was clouded with shock...

Anga urshered his dark eyes closed, and fiercely reopen them.., he hesitated but he knew for a fact disobeying the lord means punishment, a punishment he cannot bear..., eyes glazed with rage, he stare at Dama then at Katherine and finally stood up from the chair...

Katherine teeth chattered in fear as Anga trot towards her.., his eyes clearly states he has no good intention towards her.., he clearly stated that earlier when he paid a visit to her new room...

Zaku's breathe quickened as Anga drew closer to Katherine, he wonder why his father will ask such a terrible thing, Anga hates her and he can crush her at any given chance....

Katherine shuffled away from him when he drew too close...

Anga muscles grew tense and he balled his right hand fingers into a fist and rested it on his side so only her can see..

Irritation surged up inside her when it became so obvious the hate feeling was mutual.... "I can walk myself.. "She sass and walk pass him, her arm pushing him aside making him boil more..

Zaku almost laugh but he realise it would be stupid and could cause more uproar than it already was...., he couldn't take his eyes off her and he wonder what was wrong with him, it wasn't like he hasn't seen beautiful girls.. Has he..?

"Please take my chair.. "Zaku blared out when he noticed her eyes were searching for a place to sit..., he cooked up a wry smile when everyone turned to face him.. "I will get another.. "

"Have you gone mad Zaku..? Anesia retorted..

Zaku grunted, he said that without even thinking.., he was inclined on explaining his reasons yet what came out from his mouth was engulf with stutters... "I. I..

"Sit down Zaku.. "Lord Kubali interjects.. "That is what the maid is for.. "

Katherine almost deem his act of kindness to be sweet but then again.., he's with the pack which marks him dangerous.., she won't allow herself to be fooled by his freight civility..

Eyes glaring at her, she walked without flinch towards the chair that has been provided for her.., a chair placed between her soon to be husband and the kings son who offer her his chair.....
The profound smile from the king's son and the dark glare from her soon to be husband made her almost uncomfortable.., she knew she ought to be, she was sitting and about to dine with the wolves...

"She must still think of herself as a princess... "Dama coos..

"I don't like this lord Kubali.."Anesia chimes
in.."Your father would have never allowed this, a low good for nothing peasant dinning with us.. "

"Enough mother.. "Lord Kubali raved.. "I advice you start liking her, because this peasant as you so call her will soon be the newest menber of the royal family.. "

"I only regret such mishap is happening in my time... "She fling back..

A wave of bitterness swept across lord Kubali face.. "Perhaps mother, you should take some break from your duties, it must be weighing hard on you... "

When Anesia didn't respond, Katherine realise the blow hit her chest hard.., not that it was her business, but she was inclined to make things the way it was before she stepped into the building and doing that is leaving the dinning...., she took a deep breathe to calm her panic and anger, then open her mouth to speak up but her voice rumbled low than she expected... "Maybe i should leave.. "

"Leave...! "Lord Kubali raise his kallu of sour gin.. "No girl, the party is just getting started... "

"It's not appropriate to leave the king when he still sitting.. "Zaku whisper, loud enough for her to hear..

A smile almost caught Katherine lips but her sadness and anger couldn't allow it.., her lips curled when King Jafar dared to speak up..

"Who would have thought the girl i defeated his father and took over his kingdom will end up marrying a royal one.. "

His words and eyes were like dagger thrust deep into her chest but she didn't say a word, couldn't say a word.., any reckless move might be her end and surely, she isn't ready to die yet, not until she reclaim their lost glory....

"Her father must be so happy in his grave.. "Dama added brusquely

"Of course he ought to be happy.. "King Jafar blow out with shrugged shoulders.... "Thanks to me, his daughter and two sons are alive.. "

Shock engulf Katherine and she quickly reverts her gaze to him...

"As much as i tried to kill the other boy, i couldn't, he kept on escaping.., now i don't know if he's dead or alive.. "

"Surely, you do not understand the principles of conquering your enemies.. "Anesia balled in, voice tender, yet stroked with venom... "If you do, you would know, you don't just kill a king and sits on his throne, you wipe out his entire line of existence.., cut off only the tree and the roots shall regenerate to mock you.., in otherwords Jafar, you're a dead man.. "

King Jafar scoffs... "The eldest son is here, the tournament will decide his fate, the other boy, he can do nothing.. "

"What about the girl..? Dama asked..

Anger swept across Zaku's face when he turn to look at Katherine.., she wasn't feeling good and he fear any moment from now, she will latched out.., he wonder why they were talking about her as if she wasn't there..

"The girl..! King Jafars eyes darted to Katherine... "I believe the girl has found peace.. "He said with pout lips...

"Sparing his sons is a grave mistake you'll regret even in grave Jafar.. "Anesia sass

Katherine wasn't sure how much long she can hold herself but Anesia was right, sparing her brothers is a mistake he'll regret when the earthworms and vultures feed on his dead body..

"Enough.. "Lord Kubali latched out.... "The past is gone, let's look towards the future..."

"Isn't it said the past determines the future.. "Dama chimes in

"Let's us drink.. "Jafar said standing up and raising his kallu of drink, his eyes exploring Katherine body... "A toast to many years.. "

Katherine took a deep breathe when she got to the door of her room, she was glad the party finally ended.., she wasn't sure how she would have taken any impolite words thrown at her family, now she know the people she was dealing with.., they are demons and demons need to be slayed not feared...

Panting heavily, she pushed her room door open but stood still when she saw a girl jump up from the floor on the creaking sound of the door...
"Who are you..? Katherine asked shapily.., snooping on her privacy is something she hates..

"My princess.. "The girl crunched down to her knees...

Right there, it occur to her, she was a maid, but what a maid was doing in her room at that odd hour of the night was what boast her curiosity...

"Forgive me princess, i shouldn't have slept off.. "

Her need to apologise reminded her of Adesa, the last she heard of her was that evil man guards dragging her away.., Adesa could be dead and it's all her fault, she couldn't protect her...

"I was assigned to be at your service.. "The maid disrupt her thoughts..

"I don't need a maid.. "She said and she meant it.., she has come to the point where she feels no need for a helper.., her days of acting like a princess are gone, that title was stripped away by that devil she's certainly going to pay back..

"The king will kill me if i don't perform my duties.. "The maid lamented

She pitied her, seeing what the royal family is, they most certainly will kill her.. "What's your name...?

"Marova my princess.... "

Katherine grunted wondering why the king will assign her a maid.., does he think she will run away.., she was about talking when the room door pushed open...
Her heart skipped when she saw him..., tall, ruthless with scary eyes standing before her...

"Greetings sir Laku.. "The maid mutter with trembling lips..

"Lord Laku.. "Lakuyada snapped..... "Now turn around and shut your ears with your hands.. "

Cuffed with fear, the maid did as instructed, she lock her ears with hands that she couldn't hear the sound of a fly...

Laku smile and returned his pouted lips to Katherine, his eyes ran from her head down to her feet, when he was satisfy with the look, he raise his gaze to meet her..

Infuriated, she turn her face away...

"Why shy now..., you weren't when you stepped into the dinning with us.., who would have thought a common maid will be so beautiful.. "

"Am not a maid.. "She snapped turning back to face him, eyes daring to face him...

"Your father was dethroned and beheaded, you lost the title of a princess when your father lost his throne.., if my brother wasn't kind hearted, you will be mopping the floors and spreading your legs for every male in the palace.. "

Anger curled hot and unstoppable in her guts, pushing her to what she always wanted to do.. Latched out and damn the consequences...

"What do you want..? She asked furiously..

He roam his hand on her cheek.. "My brother must think you haven't been touch, but for a reason i don't believe that, do you believe it..?

She quickly put his hand away and shuffled backward from him.... "Whatever you're thinking, it's not going to happen.. "

"There are many green light there maid.. Never say not, i might just do now.. "

"I might just kill you now.."she returned and she meant it, never again will she allow herself be used the way king Jafar messed with her, she will die before she allow any man do that to her..

"Balls... "He intoned..

"I've got overdose of it.. "She interjects ruthlessly without flinch

A smile crawl around his lips.. "Very well maid.., i will leave you to rest tonight, but you should know you'll never be happy here, as a matter of fact, your horrors begins at sunlight.., you'll wish king Jafar had killed you alongside your cowardly father... "

She stayed strong and watch as he leaves the room.., then the words hit her, one by one, the walls that made her strong began to crumble and she let go of every power she thought she have and burst into tears............................................. Little did she know that her tears was just the beginning of her horrors..., how far can she go..?

TBC...
Sorry for the late update...

3 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by petersononome: 12:43am On Aug 29, 2019
Silver pls take it easy on katherine.
Thanks for the update.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by abiola7195: 8:35am On Aug 29, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by nkemdave(m): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
Where is my Francis

Please come to the rescue of your Katherine wink cheesy
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
Let's go rescue Katherine

Who's with me?
Thanks for the update OP

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
Francis will soon come
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Hardes(m): 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
I see Francis coming into the palace as a servant.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Hardes(m): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
Seems Francis will soon have a competitor over Katherine.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Lilly4endu(f): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ann2012:
Let's go rescue Katherine
Who's with me? Thanks for the update OP
�️
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2019
These royal family are wicked o
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by JerryOJerry6429: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
Katherine might end up with Zaku instead of Francis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.