Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (188757 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ennyolah: 10:46am On Sep 12, 2019
cassbeat:
How him no go sick
How could you utter such statement?
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by cassbeat(m): 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ennyolah:

How could you utter such statement?
I gat my reasons for that and I was just joking
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by cerowo(f): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
speedy recovering bro
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Gemini6(m): 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
We wish you the best bro
And as a way of showing sympathy we promise to single handedly read the 5 episodes which you'll be dropping 2moro

No need to thank us, what are fans for

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by amikeem(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Wish you speedy recovery. And kudos to you on your updates.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 12:36am On Sep 14, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 51

Enough Zaku... "Anesia barked.... "Enough of your chidish display.., one more word from you and your head shall be on the block beside hers... "She turn her furious eyes at Katherine.... "Guards take her to the arena where she'll be executed

A great tremor overtook Katherine, she should be scared, afraid of death but damn she wasn't..., in the end death wasn't what she feared but the thought of never seeing the people she love and care about...
Her chin trembled when the guards grab her hand as ordered by the devil herself..., one last time before she's taken to her death, she took a deadly glance at the faces of the monsters who had ordered her death, she saw Anga smiling, sure her death will bring him some beatitude since the so called marriage will not be happening...

She started chewing on her lower lip and her eyes welled up with tears when the guards began to drag her outside.., right there her whole life crumbled in front of her, her only regret is she won't be there when her brother take back their father's throne, she wished she had more time but the devils already made their decision and nothing was changing it.., she mumbled incoherent things through her hands and choked on her sobs...

And just when all shreds of hope have eluded her, she heard the loud announcement of the king entry...., she tightened her throat and took a short intake of breathe when the guards stopped...
Her heart skipped when the king stopped to face her.., he stare at her for a while before walking off to his throne..

Katherine eyes followed him as the ministers and the rest of his demon family stood up to pay respect by bowing their heads....
When he was finally sited, Katherine believe things were about to change and she prays this time it turns in her favour..

"My king... "Anesia said with a smile tied at the right side of her mouth.... "You're awake... "

Lord Kubali gave her an askance look but she went on anyway..

"We didn't want to wake you, but now that you're here, you should be aware of the sad news that rouse with the morning sun.., the young girl we accepted into our home has committed a great atrocity that no one will forgive, she killed your beloved friend, king Jafar Jara, and she has been punished for her crimes, am so sorry you missed the trial, she was about to be taken to serve her punishment when you arrive... "

Lord Kubali grunted and turn to face Katherine.. "Release her.. "

Katherine heart skipped, but a bit of gladness wrecked her spines..

"My king.. "Anesia sass... "The judgement has already been passed.. "

"A judgement without me is null.. "Lord Kubali deadpan..

Lakuyada scoff... "You seem to be forgetting the rules of this land..., because if you haven't, you'll remenber it was stated by our law makers that in the absence of the king, the queen mother takes the decision and whatever decision she takes is final and can't be changed.... "

"No brother... "Lord Kubali fling back with a smirk... "You're the one who have forgotten these same laws says the king have the power to change anything.... "

"The law is the law my king.. "Anesia blare out infuriated.. "It cannot be changed.. "

"And i don't intend changing it.. "Lord Kubali returned... "Even me mother must follow the law... "He shift his attention to the prime minister... "Isn't it prime minister...?

"Yes lord Kubali.. "

Lord kubali took a deep intake.... "Let the hearing restart... "

A strong wave of excitement swept across Zaku's face....

Katherine quickly wipe off the tears dripping from her eyes.., with confident she step forward even without been asked to do so.. .

"Prime minister.. "Lord Kubali said.. "Please proceed.. "

The prime minister nodded and raise his gaze towards Katherine.... "You've been accused of killing the king guest who happens to be a king, how do you plead..?

The question echoed in Katherine chest, earlier on she was scared, scared her fate will be decided whether she states the truth or not, but she see this as a second chance, a chance to prove to them she isn't that scared gril they can push and bounce around...... "Not guilty.. "She stated without flinch..

She watch Anesia turn away her face, her reply must have choke her and she prays it chokes her to her death...

The prime minister raised an eyebrow.. "Not guilty you said, can you elaborate on why you said that..?

"Anyone in my shoes would have done the same, that man took away everything i held dear, he took away what matters most to me, my purity.. "

Irritated, Anesia cut in... "Let's not dance around the obvious.., she killed a king, the rules are simple, she must be put to death.. "

"And you're just going to damn the reasons why i did it.. "Katherine deadpan..

Frown lines encroach on Anesia forehead.. "Do you hear her lord Kubali, do you see the way she speaks to me...?

"I do not mean to disrespect you if that is how you see it.. "Katherine interjects.. "Am only telling the truth, and...

"Enough princess... "Lord Kubali hollered... "You'll only speak when you're asked a question.. "

A tear tickled her chin but she didn't say any word..

"Your story is simply not enough reason for you to kill him.. "The prime minister said......

"This girl lord Kubali.... "Lakuyada chimes in.. "has no excuse, she committed treason and she must be punished... "

"Why are you so quick in your words to punish me..? Katherine queried giving no hoot to the king's warning.... "That man raped me, not once, not twice, people knew but non dare to say a word or save me from his torments, even when he knows i was bethroded to another, he still tried to have his way with me right here in this palace, under your roof, your noses and when i finally latched out, i became the bad one who stopped a demon because he's a king... "

"Like i said earlier... "Anesia balled in... "A master has every right to do whatever he wants to his slave....

"Those rights doesn't apply here... "Lord Kubali retorted... "If that fool wasn't dead, i would have killed him myself.., how dare him lay his hand on the girl I've groomed my brother... "

"Do you really believe this girl's lies.. "Dama chimes in... "What evidence does she have that the king touched her.., or ever touched her, if you ask me my king, i think she's just avenging her father's dead, the rape story was just her pathetic version.. "

Anesia gritted.. "Even the maid she claims saw king Jafar lay hands on her told us the contrary..., can't you see lord Kubali, this girl is nothing but a pathetic liar.. "

"The maid was afraid.. "Zaraki chimes in..... "I saw how she was shaking.. "

"Her testimony is what matters Zaraki.. "Anesia retorted.. "Her composure bears no merit.. "

"I may be many things lord Kubali... "Katherine mutter.. "But am not a liar... "

"So then are you calling me a liar..? Anesia queried.....

Katherine bit her lower lip but refuse to give her the dignity of a reply...

Anesia exhales.. "If you ask me lord Kubali, i suggest we waste no further time with this girl, there are more pressing issues to be discussed, for now, we should forged ahead with the execution.. "

Gut-wrenching sobs tore through Katherine chest as she waited with everyone for the king's decision...

Heart pounding, Zaku prays in his heart his father makes the right decision...

Lord Kubali flexed his muscles... "You killed a king, you commited a great offense, but then i still have king Jafar to blame, he defied my orders not to touch you..., he didn't only touch you, he raped you and took away your pride, you gave him the punishment i wasn't able to give.... "

A deep frown cut across Anesia jaw... "My king....

Lord Kubali silenced her with his hand.... "And for that act alone, you have earn my forgiveness.. "

"Forgiveness.. "Laku and Anesia resounded

Shock swept across Katherine and the ministers face...

"But that doesn't mean you're free from punishment, you committed a great offence and you shall be punished accordinly, but i won't be the one to decide your punishment, you belong to another, as it will only be fair if he decides what punishment will suit your crime..., in a few days time you'll be married to my brother Anga, it'll be right if he states the punishment that will be okay for his wife for the crime she'd committed.... "

Zaku's heart skipped..., his father has made a big mistake leaving the fate of Katherine in the evil hands of his uncle Anga...

Lord Kubali exhales and continue.. "Whatever punishment he gives her will be accepted by me.. "He took a slight pause... . "Anga.., please tell this court what punishment should be given to her.. "

Tears of pain ran down Katherine cheek, any punishment is better than death, atleast she will still be alive when her brothers take over her father's throne.., once again they will retain their lost glory....

Jaw rooted, Anga stood up, his eyes glaring at Katherine... "Well, if the king has given me this responsibility, who am i to say no..., it's of great pain to me that the woman i will be calling my wife in few days has been stripped away of her innocence, but her crimes bears more weight than my pain and for this, i have come to the conclusion that she's given two hundred lashes with the karoshai whip..... "

Shock engulf everyone but Zaku's own was more obvious, two hundred lashes with the karoshai whip is the same thing as giving her a death sentence, he wanted to speak up when the prime minister's voice chased back his words...

"I beg you prince Anga.. "The prime minister said.. "Any other punishment will be good, she won't survive two hundred lashes.. "

"So be it... "Lord Kubali stated...

"My king.. "Zaraki cried out... "That is the same thing as killing her,, she won't survive it..., please Anga, i beg you to reconsider your decision.. "

"It cannot be changed.. "Lord Kubali retorted... "The decision has been taken, and so it will be.. "

Hot torrents of grief coursed down Katherine face, she has heard about the karoshai whip, it was a whip use in torture, when flogged with it, it caused immense pain more than anyone can imagine, each stroke of it leaves you wishing death takes you......

"Brother please... "Zaku pleaded when he catch up with him

"I told you am not your brother.... . "Anga retorted

"Please i beg you, don't do this, no one has survived thirty strokes of the karoshai whip.., the last people who recorded fifty ended up dying, how will she take two hundred, it's the same thing as given her the death sentence.. "

A taunting evil smile surrounded Anga's lips.... "You really think i care, don't you..?

"I believe there is still some human in you.. "

"Well nephew there isn't, you see i was scared when father ruled out gueen mother's decision, but now i have another chance to rid this not only disgraced but deflowered leech out of my sight for good.., and do you know the good thing nephew, no one is coming to save her, unless her dead father wants to rise from the grave..., so you see, no one is coming to save her, absolutely no one.... "

TBC

3 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by fobiflex(m): 12:51am On Sep 14, 2019
bro, updates come very slow and minimal lately
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:02am On Sep 14, 2019
fobiflex:
bro, updates come very slow and minimal lately
Sorry about that brother, I've got lots of things going on with me right now, but i will try and be quick with my updates...
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by genius43(m): 1:22am On Sep 14, 2019
Silver1996:
Sorry about that brother, I've got lots of things going on with me right now, but i will try and be quick with my updates...

Hope you are better now?
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 7:19am On Sep 14, 2019
It's obvious, Katherine nor get beta head.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by JerryOJerry6429: 9:21am On Sep 14, 2019
Francis or Vuga is coming to save her
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Napoleonsammy(m): 11:42am On Sep 14, 2019
Please someone should save Kate.

Nice update Silver and many thanks.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 11:51am On Sep 14, 2019
Which kain wahala be this na, from fry pan to fire

Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Deporps(f): 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
Silver1996
You and centino never disappoint with with update and twist of event � that's why I rate you guys � 100 �
Keep up � the good � work � man.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Evold: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
So two losers died in my absentia and a third is about to follow. So interesting though I feel pity for Katherine she is a distraction which should be gotten rid of.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
And just when i thought a savior in form of the king has come to save Kat, Silver appeared and made issues go from bad to worse.
Silver i hail you.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
Evold:
So two losers died in my absentia and a third is about to follow. So interesting though I feel pity for Katherine she is a distraction which should be gotten rid of.
How is she a distraction?
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by sly12345: 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
It seems death love Katherine, let her kuku die so we can move on to something else, i don't like rubbish.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Hardes(m): 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Thanks for the update.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Tunrayo75(f): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
thanks for the updates
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by egwolopretty: 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
Katherine cannot die
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Evold: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2019
purity23:
How is she a distraction?
It took two major characters Vuga and Francis to head to the capital for her rescue.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by donPhill(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2019
kate cannot die now sha, francis is yet to visit her sweet pot
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2019
That is a very tough punishment, Katherine i pray u scale through
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Emex100(m): 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
izaray:
That is a very tough punishment, Katherine i pray u scale through
Babe i was expecting you to mobilise people to protest the judgement

my kate has suffer o
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
Emex100:

Babe i was expecting you to mobilise people to protest the judgement

my kate has suffer o
All hope is not lost yet hearty, lets watch how things goes
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by skubido(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ann2012:
Which kain wahala be this na, from fry pan to fire

The tin taya me ooooo

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Emex100(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
izaray:
All hope is not lost yet hearty, lets watch how things goes
i have a feeling the king will interven
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
:-
Emex100:

i have a feeling the king will interven
The same king that condemned her
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Emex100(m): 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
kelvyncruz:
:-The same king that condemned her

You dont know whats like to have your hands tied and not to be able to do anything
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
Update coming later.. Get ready....
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by JerryOJerry6429: 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
Silver1996:
Update coming later.. Get ready....
We're waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.