Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (188728 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by egwolopretty: 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
Is Gerald really dead?
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Mavikolo2020: 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
Maia is wicked o
Thank you silver
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by toyhin123(f): 3:38am On Nov 03, 2019
Hope.he didn't kill himself?
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Hollysaint: 11:28am On Nov 03, 2019
Thanks boss silver
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
I don tire for all this people wahala jare
Can we just bury Edna is peace

Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
I just hope he doesn't die..
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Khriztarl(f): 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
sly12345:
Oga silver, all this your names, where are u bringing them from..?

swr..i find it hard to pronounce
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Khriztarl(f): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update
Baby gurl i sight u..

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Khriztarl(f): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
purity23:
When is this remembrance going to end so we can get back to the main story..
is this a remembrance scence??

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by maridrug(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
Don Silver, how often do you want to update?
I recall that book 1 is twice in 24 hours.
Kindly let's know the tenor of waiting.
#goodworks!!!

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by sly12345: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
He should just die who he epp
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by RawVirgi2019(m): 8:28am On Nov 04, 2019
sly12345:
Who else loves Anga like i do, he's an upgrade version of Taka.
upgrade version of Taka?
...not true!
ai repeat...
...not true!
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by RawVirgi2019(m): 8:31am On Nov 04, 2019
kelvyncruz:
Remenber she was a young girl when she escaped from the dark priestess, she have a husband now so i believe she's old, remember the dark priestess that killed her family then is the same dark priestess now.
Silver didn't tell us her age 50years ago, i think she's jn her 60's now.
and Francis av not grown since...
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
RawVirgi2019:

and Francis av not grown since...
Did you read the book 1?
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
Khriztarl:

Baby gurl i sight u..

Sweetie kiss

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Gemini6(m): 8:58am On Nov 06, 2019
Come on Silver! killing Gerald is such a cheap shot

This proves something: You stick to your guns, something bad gets triggered

#Puns
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Jesubaby: 9:45am On Nov 06, 2019
Thanks for the update, Oga silver. Can't wait to see the end part of it.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
KINGS (BOOK 2)
EPISODE 62

GERALD....Bianca scream and ran towards the shivering boy.., heart pounding she wrapped her hands around him and drag her close to herself...
He was scared, his whole body was shivering like a bolt of electricity, Thin lips curved into a sly frown etched with fear and equally thin eyes crinkled at the edges....., he wasn't saying anything and Bianca realised he must have pulled the trigger playfully ..., she held him tight when he heaved heavy sobs on her shoulder....

Cold licked at her face and crept under her clothes, spreading across her skin like the lacy tide on a frigid winter beach. With purple lips tinged with blue and gently chattering teeth she wrapped her palm around his head slowly tapping his forehead with her fingers......, his breathe seems to stutter in his lungs, she could hear his heart beat beating irregularly against her chest.....

"Well well...."Maia deadpan from behind ..., hands folded across her chest...."It seems the prodigal boy isn't dead afterall....."

Bianca bit her lips almost hard that she felt the pain.., Maia guts irritates her, after such a dirty stunt, she had the nerve to talk....., she couldn't retaliate because Gerald was holding her so tight but that didn't stop her from using her eyes to glare at her as she bend to pick her pocket pistol from the floor...

"You really should tell him to stop taking people's things..."Maia added, adding salt to the injury...."You wouldn't want him to be like you right....?

Curl lips was just the start for Bianca, there came the stuttering, the fuming on her face and fingers but still, she didn't say a word to her..., she will let it go today but she won't forget she just triggered the first blow.....

ZULUGUA

"Where were you...?Zed queried the moment Francis walked in....

Still smouldering in his stony look, he crunched down before replying...."I saw her..."

"You saw the princess...?Zed asked anxiously...

Once again, everything that transpired between him and the two princes flashed in his head, the physician was right, there was nothing he could have done at that moment..., his hands were tight as his hands are tied now..., how he saved her the first time doesn't apply here..,if he's going to rescue her, he needs to be more strategic in his plans.......

"Hey..."Zed snapped..

"Yes i saw her..."

"Where...?

"She's unconscious..."he said faintly recalling her state...

"What happened to her...?

He wished he knew what really happened to her ,he recall them saying something about a punishment but he couldn't place what kind of punishment it was...."I heard she was punished....?

"For what...?

"For killing Jafar..."

Zed eyes widened in shock...,he turn around to see if anyone was watching, damn, most of the people in the room were looking at them..."King Jafar is dead...?He asked quietly when he return his gaze to Francis

Francis nodded..

Zed puff...."Did you confirm it...?

He didn't say anything, he believed it, after everything he did to her, he deserved it.....

"Did you...?

"No i didn't.."He mutter...."I want to get her out of here..."

"Isn't that what we came here for..?

Zed question made him realise how difficult it will be to rescue her and how bad he's been planning......"Where is Levi...?He ask when he couldn't find him anywhere...

"He's at the arena..."

"Arena, have the competition begin?

"They're just practicing..."

"Levi isn't a fighter...."

Zed exhale, slightly irritated with Francis low sense of understanding..."Sometimes i wonder the kind of brain you have..., he's at the field, holding their tools while they practice..."

"And why aren't you there....?

"I was waiting for you...."

The steady breathing that Francis had had in motion gave way to deeper puffs when he stopped, he stood up, face suddenly flushed...."We need a plan B.."

"We already have a plan, save the princess during the tournament and get out of here...."

"I know that, but we need a backup plan..."

"You don't think we can rescue her, don't you...?Zed mutter, skepticism bleak in his face...

"Not rescuing her is not an option Zed...., i will get her out of here, even if is the last thing i do....."

AKPATU

After paying the cashier, Rose carried the bags and step out of the supermarket and trot towards her car only to be greeted by the person she never wants to see again ......
"Have you been following me...?she blare out...

A smirk surround Detective Jones lips and he quickly pull off his glasses to reveal his gorgeous eyes......"You haven't been answering my calls..."

"So you decided to tail me instead..."

"We had an agreement..."

"You threatened me..."Rose corrected..

"The day is almost over and i still haven't gotten any information about him...."

"Well that's because i have nothing..., you just assumed i do..."

"Are we playing these games again because if you are, am not interested and i wasn't joking when i told you i was going to make this video public..."

Irritation sliced across Rose face but she manage to keep her cool...."The police already saw that video.., i didn't push that bitch...."

"Am the goddamn police woman..., and you're not going to play these games with me.., am more than capable of making you rot behind bars with this video, now the earlier you start understanding that, the better for your sake..."

"Get the hell off of my face, i won't be intimidated by this or any other nonsense you've cook up against me.., and if you think you've balls enough to take me to court, then let's go to court and see who appears stupid at the end of the verdict..., it will be end of your career..."

"You do not want to go down this lane with me woman....."

"And you detective certainly do not know how far this woman can go to protect her honour..., you think you have lawyers at your beck and call, well go ahead and bring them bitch...."

"Am not a bitch...?He fling back, face flushed...

"You're certainly acting like one....."

He gritted, anger slowly crawling inside him...."You do know the man you're supporting killed those men right...?

"What men...?

"Don't play dumb.., it's beneath you.."

"Look here detective, what i do know is five years ago, a king died and someone or people killed him..., aren't you suppose to find out who killed him...?

"Do not twist this around...."

"You asked me a question and i answered..., it's fair.."

"Is that your way of admitting Pious killed those chiefs....?

She sigh....."Who Exactly are you working for....?

Giving her an askance look, he showed her his ID.....

"I don't give a damn about your ID..., i know you're working for someone, who is he...,is it Carlos, is he still alive....?

"Carlos..., you mean the chief who was burnt alive......?

She can't be right, Carlos is dead, his body was burnt......"I wouldn't rule it out, the ID of the body was never confirmed.., maybe we just assumed it..."

"Carlos..., who was he to the king....?

Her body washed cold as she felt her phone buzz in her blazer pocket......"I don't have time to go into the past, if you want the truth, dig it up yourself..."

"I know what happened five years ago, i just want to hear your own version of it, and that includes his relationship with Pious or should i say Ferico Carter..."

"Why are you so keen in putting him behind bars and not the bad guys...?

"The bad guys are all dead except him, and i will include you if you don't help me bring him down... ."

She swallowed and take a breathe to calm her nerve....."Am done talking to you detective...."

"Does his wife know....?he asked when she made an attempt to open the car door..

She stopped and quickly return her furious gaze at him..."Does whose wife knows what....?

He slide his hands in his side pocket...."You know damn well who am talking about..."

"No i don't..."

"Oh you're so good in acting Rose..."

"Can you come straight because i have no idea what you're driving out...."

"You don't..?

"Hell no i don't.."she blare out irritated

"You do know nothing good can come out from it right...?

Rose huffs and turn back to open the car door...

"Giselle..."He called out making her spun around to face him again...

"What about her..?

"Does she know you're in a relationship with her fiance, husband...

"You're such a pervert..."Rose interject brusquely..."How could you accuse me of having a relationship with Pious..,how dare you..."

"Then why are you protecting him..., you're shading him from going to jail and i want to know why..., do you enjoy how he f××ks you....

She cut in with a slap right across his cheek....."Do not dare say that to me again..."

His hands gently touch the spot, he let out a smirk before replying..."He really f××ks you that good huh.., he's so good that you don't want to let him go..., to pay for his crimes, how long do you think you can protect him, if you don't talk, someone else will and you'll still go down with him as an accomplice..."

"Get out of my face..."She snarled and quickly open the car driver's side door...

He hold her hand before she could slide into the driver's seat....."You're playing with fire Rose..."

"You're the one playing with fire..."She snapped, anger etched in her tone...."And if you're not careful, you'll get burn..."

"Just like Carlos huh..., you do know who set the fire on him, don't you....?

Rose clenched her fingers but didn't reply...

"I will suggest you tell me everything you know now, for your sake...."

"I know nothing detective, now you go tell whoever you're working for to stop bothering me..., i have my limits..."

"Looks like i will love to know what those limits are...."

She eyed him...."Goodbye detective..."she hauled out before entering her car....

"Like i said Rose, this isn't over, if you don't help me, you'll go down with him...., i mean it Rose..."

"Damn it.."He hollered when she reversed and sped off....

Sluggishly, Maia step down from the staircase, she quickly guessed what her father wanted to talk about the moment she saw Bianca at his side..., she trot towards them, eyed Bianca and sat opposite them ....

"How could you give a gun to a kid Maia....?Chief Justin queried...

She felt relaxed, unmoved by the question, she took her time to look and preen at her well trimmed finger nails and the colour of the cortex she painted them with earlier before thinking of replying......."I dropped the gun on the couch, the kid picked it up.."

"Why would you do that...?Chief Justin asked again...

"Dad, i forgot...."

"You forgot..., Maia how could you possibly forget a gun in a kid's room...."

"It's her room, not the kid's..., the kid is old enough to know the difference between toys and a gun...."

"He's just a kid Maia..."Chief Justin yelled..

"Dad please..., he's just a kid and he knows how well to pull the trigger and dad if you asked me, i think we just found the perfect assassin for the job, Pious won't see a kid coming..."

"You don't have a gun so you could give to kids Maia..., this shouldn't repeat itself.., Bianca and that boy are guests and you'll respect them as much as you respect me...."

"Come on, are you giving her more importance more than i am..."

"I will argue this no further...."Chief Justin stated...

A web of bitterness swept across Maia face and she fused her furious look on Bianca before speaking..."Fine, i will trouble the kid no more but daddy, you didn't even hear what i said..., the boy might be one of our best shot at getting Pious out of our way.., he just need a little counselling and motivation..."

"Gerald is not going out to kill anyone..."Bianca cut in harshly, vexation etched in her tone..."He's a kid, not a killer..."

"No one admits he's a killer until giving the opportunity to do so...."Maia fling back..."Aren't you the one who said the funeral might be a trap.., well i don't think the trap are for the kids..., which is why i highly recommend our visitor to do the job.., all we have to do is tell him his mother is dead and not coming and the person responsible is Pious, we'll give him a knife, he just have to walk close to Pious and stab him in his throat ......."

"Enough Maia..."Chief Justin interjects....."We don't need a kid to do the job, everything has been sorted out, Pious dies tomorrow...".

"Excuse me...."Bianca mutter standing up.., she exchange glares with Maia before walking out to her room....

"We don't need her here dad...."

"You're right we dont, but your consistent way of showing you hate her will chase her out, and i don't want that, she can't leave this house till am king..., we can't her to be talking to the wrong people now...."

"Are we going to kill her after then....?

"Yes.., but for now, we need her intelligence..."

Detective Jones had one thing in mind, come back to his hotel room, take a bath and head to Pious house to ask Giselle a few questions, with enough threats, she might spill something that will come in handy.., but sometimes plans don't go as they should, he slept off the moment he decided to lay in the bed..., he glance at his phone, and quickly tap on the missed calls, it was Maia....

He wasn't the type to miss a call even when he sleeps, guess he was so tired after so much job without a clue to put the puzzle together.....
With a sigh ,he stood up from the bed, take off his watch.., he was about pulling off his sleeve when the hotel room door bell rang....

He wasn't expecting anyone, was it Maia...., the last time he'd missed her calls, she came to his house and made a huge scene, she had thought the female witness to a case he had brought home was his girlfriend.., she almost screamed the whole house down...
The sudden recall of the past event cast a smile on his face prompting him forward when the doorbell rang again....

He unlock the door and turn down the knob..."Look Maia i.....

Shock swept across his face when he saw a man at the door with a gun, heart pounding he manage to take away his face from the muzzle before the man pull the trigger...

Giving no heed to the shock rumbling inside him and the bullet from the silencer that hit the wall, he speedily knock off the gun from the man's hand before he could shoot again but the man threw a punch at him before he got the time to face him again...
Starts burst in detective Jones vision but he shook it off when he realise the man was making moves to get hold of the gun again..., he quickly jumped on him and they both stumbled on the floor....

The fall drove them apart for a brief moment to catch their breathe before diving back at each other, eyes narrowed in great determination.....

Blood hummed in Jones veins as determination and anger took over, he drive his hard fist at the man's face followed by another, the man stopped the third and threw him over wanting to regain control...
The man dropped his body weight behind the fist that edged closer to Jones face, it hit Jones jaw with such force that blood pooled into his mouth. Pain erupted from the point of impact....., crimson leak from his Jones nostrils...., but he manage to drew his fist and plunged it into the man's stomach .., it was like hitting a train head on, his guts smashed together, blood vessels bursting....., he didn't stop, he retaliated the man's blow by punching his jaw back, hard, before knocking off his weight from his body.....

He look around, when he didn't find the man's gun, an idea to reach for his in the drawer cross his mind.., he quickly stood up but he wasn't fast enough..., the man dive at him and they both crashed on the glass table, their bodies crushing the glass to pieces....

A sudden gush of pains jolted throughout Detective Jones body ..., blood draining from his face, he made an effort to bend over and brought a fist to the man’s face, snapping his nose into a grotesquerie.

Again his agile movement was too slow..., the man stuggled against him, and the man's palm grasped his neck, the man's fingers firmly and hardly wrapped around the skin of his neck...

Detective Jones gasp and punch the man's face again but his punch was like water splashed on his face, it did nothing....., eyes sparkling anger, he grab a pieces of the broken glass table from the floor and drove it through the man's neck.., the man's grasped on his neck loosen as blood gush out uncontrollably from the man's neck, detective Jones didn't stop, he continue stabbing him until his attacker was breathing no more.., satisfy with the amount of blood from his attacker's body, he stood up, and stare at the cut on his palm made by the broken glass and the man's blood.., wondering who sent him, he let out a loud growl of annoyance....

17 HOURS TO ENDA'S FUNERAL

Few Episodes to the finale.....KINGS

TBC

5 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
egwolopretty:
Is Gerald really dead?
He isn't
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
toyhin123:
Hope.he didn't kill himself?
Thanks for the update
U welcome
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
grin
Khriztarl:

swr..i find it hard to pronounce
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hollysaint:
Thanks boss silver
U welcome
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ann2012:
I don tire for all this people wahala jare
Can we just bury Edna is peace

Thanks for the update
Abi ooo

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
maridrug:
Don Silver, how often do you want to update?
I recall that book 1 is twice in 24 hours.
Kindly let's know the tenor of waiting.
#goodworks!!!
I will try to update everyday...

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
sly12345:
He should just die who he epp
lol
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Niwdog(m): 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
Amateur assassin
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by doctorexcel: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by gennysq(f): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
I just hope Bianca heard wat the Chief and Maia said about wasting her

As for the Assasin..... angry

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
Which kind kwa kwa assassin be dis, who even sent this one, those Pious thugs are smart.
we would have heard the last of Detective Jones by now.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by petersononome: 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
Francis looking for a way to rescue the princess
Bianca is in danger but she doesn't know
Rose is been distured into turning Pious in
A yet to be identified assasin pose an attack on our admirable detective.
Trouble is brewing from every corner.
From everything happening so far, one can tell Edna's funeral will be bloody.
Silver thanks for the update.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by sly12345: 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
All of you advocating for detective Jones death, afa, ona assassin don die o and our detective is still standing. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by hidhrhis(m): 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
silver you are the real deal

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.