Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,947 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (188692 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by toyhin123(f): 1:49am On Apr 13, 2019
Thanks for the update OP
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by cosmospolitan: 4:33am On Apr 13, 2019
Keep it coming bro, you are the best!
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 5:15am On Apr 13, 2019
Hmmmmm

Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by blanquito(m): 6:26am On Apr 13, 2019
Nice one silver, more grace to you
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 7:16am On Apr 13, 2019
Wahala
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by skubido(m): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by doctorexcel: 11:20am On Apr 13, 2019
Thanks awaiting more updates
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by OPC90(m): 11:53am On Apr 13, 2019
May God help them. thanks
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Shedrack36(m): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
A prove that God exist. nice bro but u should title them in the way u did in book 1.episode 1,2,3.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by chigozie1010: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
Lips sealed for now...let me see how things will unfold
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Slimynonny: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
Intereting as always....weldone Silver bt pls in your next update mention me oooo
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by shakibell(f): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2019
Silver1996:
Really sorry my dear

Hm hm no p
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Famebaby(f): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2019
Silver1996:
Kikiwendy ruboy nkwendave sunseb shedrack36
mostob
WHOcarex
abiola7195
doctorexcel
Divineroyalty
Magicmeemee
Deporps
Larryblaq
Elmagnificient
chigozie1010
yemike
Chiprince007
Taniaa
HazardMan
xeenoblack15
Maridrug
Famebaby
Cosmospolitan
Ibroslank
Omoola1122
Dpleaser
Ladyfavy
Hamid7
OPCgo
Mavikolo2020
Risingstar2020

Come and join me...
Am here my sweet silver
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by goodnessme1(f): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
nice story we have here.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)

THE STORY CONTINUES

AJACUA SMILED TO HIMSELF WHEN HE REMEMBERED THAT MOMENT.., that moment his father was cured of his illness.., he can't still believe it...,his father who had been sick for days, his father who the other healers has condemned to death with the assumptions that there was nothing else to be done...

He quickly recall when they went to Ludiba's house.., even though Ludiba had told him the book cured his grandfather, he was still shocked when he saw him.., a man who the gods had condemned to death was renewed by a strange book....

He sigh when he thought about the book, he wonder where it came from..., he remenbers Ludiba had told him he found it in the ground.., such a book with such incredible powers had been lying somewhere..., sometimes he thinks the book was found at the right time.. For his father..

He lick his lips and look up at the sky.., Ludiba was supposed to meet him where he was sitting.. ,at their usual spot.., he wonder what was delaying him..

He quickly remembered Ludiba's parent reaction when they told them that the book healed his father.., they were shocked, like they warned Ludiba against it or...
He startle and quickly jump up when he felt a touch on his shoulder..

He breathe heavily as he realise it was his friend..
"You... "He exhales.. "Startled me.. "

"Yeah..."His friend Oka said... "Your heart almost jumped out.. "

Ajacua insufflate and swallowed hard..

"Did you think it was a snake...? Oka asked

Ajacua scoff when he remembered an event that happened some times ago.., he, Oka and Ludiba had gone hunting.., they were tired after searching for hours and couldn't find anything.., frustrated, they all sat down and started telling stories and gossiping...
When they ran out of stories and a topic for gossip.., they slept off in the bush...

He can't forget that terrifying moment when he felt something crawling across his legs, at first he thought it was the long grasses pricking his skin.., only for him to open his eyes.., his heart nearly jumped out of his chest when he saw a snake.....

"What were you even thinking..?

Oka's question jolted him back to the present.., he sigh and sat down back..

"Uhm.. "Oka muttered sitting next to him..

"When did you even get back..? Ajacua ask when he remenbered Oka hasn't been in town for the past few days.., Oka had told him they were going for the Modaduruku festival in Ogalogu land..

The Modaduruku festival was a festival that was celebrated every two years in Ogalogu land..., on that day, everyone is free to do whatever they like except killing, King Azudukafure of Ogalogu land is a very strict man who doesn't take exceptions to murder.., you face the consequences when you kill someone...

People had said the Modaduruku festival is fun but he doesn't see anything that's fun about it.., when one is given the privilege to do anything, they tend to do anything to cause someone harm.., there are more worst things than dead...

"Not quite long.. "Oka said

"Uhmm..., i guess the festival was..

"Fantastic.."Oka jump in.. .."You needed to be there my friend"

"From your enthusiasm, i believe it was.. "

"It was more than everything i thought it would be.."

"Oh really... ?

"Yes.."Oka blared out... "You needed to see the way they were acting..., you needed to see the dance.., the....."He took a slight pause... "Infact.., i really enjoyed myself.., and i didn't regret going.. "

"Hmmm... "

"You really missed Ajacua"

Ajacua jut his chin.. "And you missed everything that happened here.. "

"Happened...! Oka resounded adjusting himself on the log of big wood they were sitting... "Tell me.., what did i miss.., what happened..?

Ajacua sigh, he wasn't sure if he should tell Oka.., but the three of them had promise themselves never to hide anything from the other...

"Ajacua tell me... "Oka said when he felt Ajacua was taking too much time to spill the bean..

Ajacua swallowed, he remembered Ludiba's parent's reaction when his father told them about the book.., he noticed they weren't happy...

"Are you going to tell me or not..? Oka boom out impatiently..

"Well actually Oka.., it's nothing serious.. "He said shabbily

"Are you lying to me now..?

"Me.., why would i lie to you..?

"Because you always make your face like that when you're lying... "

"Like how..? Ajacua ask changing his facial expression..

"Like that.. "Oka said pointing his finger at him.. ..."What happened to not keeping secrets...?

Ajacua exhales.., he knew for a fact that Oka will keep insisting until he tells him the truth...he wonder what wrong it will be if he tells him..., he remembered their promise to each other.., they have always stood by their promise...

"How is your father..? Oka asked frowning..

Ajacua shift his gaze to him.., he knew Oka was angry.... "That is exactly what i want to tell you about.. "

"Is he well..? Oka boom out with enthusiasm..

Ajacua nodded with a smile..

"The gods be praised.., that was my wish at the festival.. "

"And your wish came to pass.. "

"But how did it happen.., i thought he was terribly ill..? Oka ask curiously

Ajacua suck his teeth, contemplating if he should tell him the truth or not....."It's a long story Oka. "

"Come-on tell me.., i love long stories.., what really happened.., who treated him...?

"Ludiba did.. "Ajacua said not knowing when the words fell out from his mouth..

"Ludiba.., our Ludiba..?

"Yes.. "

"When did Ludiba became a healer..? Oka ask, a swift chulkle followed..

Ajacua sigh, he hate lying, especially to people he cares about.. "Oka.., you must promise me you won't tell anyone..."

"Tell anyone what..?

"What am about to tell you.. "

"I promise, i won't tell anyone.."

Ajacua took a deep breathe... "There is this book Ludiba found.., he used it to heal his grandfather of his disease.. "

"What..!Oka exclaimed with open mouth... "You're lying right..?

"Why would i be lying about something so important..., the book healed his grandfather and it healed my father .."

For a moment, Oka just fixated his gaze on him...

"You don't believe me, do you..? Ajacua asked

Oka shook his head..

"I know how it sounds, but it's the truth.."

"So you saying..., a book..,healed Ludiba's grandfather and healed your father.. "

"Yes.., my father calls it the magic book... "

"Oh..!

Ludiba breathed in and out but air wouldn't enter his lungs. Starved for air, his heart raced at tremendous speeds, and his lungs shallowly rose and fell in time. He stood there staring at them for what felt like an eternity but was actually only five minutes. Satisfaction of security was nothing but a distant memory , and an invisible force crushed him from every possible direction. Each second submerged in fear made a permanent mark on his heart, and a vivid imagination made him wonder what was running in his father's mind...

"Ludiba... "

His father's thunderous voice sent him back to his senses making him tremble the more..

"Where is the book Ludiba.. "Ariya hauled out..

Ludiba couldn't talk, couldn't move, he just stood, his heartbeat sounding like a gun in his ears...

"Let the boy be Ugoloko.. "Azodukala interjects..

"Father please, stay out of this... "

"Where is the book Ludiba..? Ariya hollered

A drop of tear crawl down from Aluziya's eyes.., she imagined what Ludiba might be feeling ...,she had to tell her parent the truth, the truth was already out, there was no point lying...

Infuriated with Ludiba's silence.., Ugoloko trot towards him and held his arm..

Ludiba heart almost crushed into pieces when he stared into his father's angry eyes, just then, he knew he was in so much trouble than he anticipated.., he isn't getting out from this..., it's either the book or.....

"Are you crazy...? Ugoloko snarled... "How could you do such a foolish thing.., how could you take that evil book to Akarugwo house..., have you gone mad..?

"You should be proud of him Ugoloko... "Azodukala cut in standing up.. "Your son did what no-one would have done.., he healed that man's life despite knowing the risks...

"Father..., father father father.... "Ugoloko growled.... "Please father, not another word, else i will lose every ounce of respect i have for you.., do you understand me...?

Shock swept through Aluziya, she had never seen her father speak in that manner to her grandfather....

Deeply engulfed with rage, Ugoloko spun round to face Ludiba once again.... "Am going to ask you this for the last time..., where have you hidden the book...?

Ojala, Oka's father, laugh hysterically at his wife funny statement....
"Who would have thought you can dance like that..? Ojala ask still laughing...

"I don't like this.., why do you continue to laugh at me....?Ocheri, his wife and Oka's mother said

"Am not laughing... "He said with clenched teeth... "Am just surprise..., i mean i have never seen you dance like that.. ,I've never even seen you dance at all.. "

"That is a lie and you know it.. "Ocheri protested..

Just then, Oka rushed into the hut...

"What's pursuing you Oka..? Ojala ask taking a peep outside...

"Father, you won't believe it.. "Oka said with pants breathe...

"Believe what my son...?

"Ludiba's grandfather has been cured of his illness... "

"That's not possible my son.., ogini struck him with that illness, no-one but ogini can reverse it.. "Ojala said

"That isn't all father...,Ajacua's father is also well now.. "

"But how..? Ocheri ask... "I thought he was terribly ill.. "

"Yes mother.., many even thought he'll die.., but miraculously, he's well again and working in his farm.."

"A man who couldn't stand up from his bed now works in a farm.., how is this possible...? Ojala ask

"Ajacua said Ludiba found a book, a strange book.., it healed his grandfather and Ajacua's father.. "

"A book... "

"The rumours are true then... "Ocheri said... "Someone has escaped ogini's wrath.., and that someone is Azodukala... "

"My son.... "Ojala said softly... "You must never tell anyone what you just told us, do you understand...?

"Yes father... "

Lord Chaka felt a bit relieved as the clothes were pulled away from his body by the guard...

"Get me some dry clothes... "He ordered..

"Yes my lord.. "The guard replied and left

Lord Chaka flexed his muscles as he trot towards his bed..

"Should i rub some oil on your shoulder...?

Lord Chaka quickly shift his gaze to where the voice came from.., it was his second wife, Anesia.....

Anesia beem a broad smile on her face as she walk towards him....
"Surely, your back needs some massage after so many hours of training.. "Anesia said with pout lips

Lord Chaka scoff... "Indeed my dear queen, but am not just in the mood for a massage from you.. "

"Do you prefer Dama do it in my place...? Anesia ask

"Dama... "The sound of her name curve a smile on his face...

"You seem to love her more than the rest of us.., just the way you loved me more than Quyoh, your first wife.,when you married me.. "

"Your majesty... "A guard called out from the door..

"What is it..? Lord Chaka ask

"A man is here.., he's seeking your presence... "

"What does he want...?

"He says he has information on who we are searching for.. "

"Great Lord... "Ojala said laying down flat on the floor...

"You may rise.. "Lord Chaka said..

Ojala stood up to his feet, he bow down again and finally had the courage of facing the king.., he remember his son's words.., he knew for a fact that if his son was right, they will be rich.., so he did a little investigation, and his son's words turned out to be true...

"You said you have information on who we are searching for... ?

Ojala smiled to himself..., the king had promised to reward anyone who finds the person.., with such a huge reward from the king.. Their lives will change.... "I do not have any information my king.., as a matter of fact, i know who the person is..., i know who has been freed from ogini's chains and i know what freed him and who brought what freed him..... "

"Go on... "Lord Chaka said anxious to know who the fool is......

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

TBC

Kindly drop your comments

Slimynonny

6 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Slimynonny:
Intereting as always....weldone Silver bt pls in your next update mention me oooo
Okay dear
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
goodnessme1:
nice story we have here.
Thanks dear
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
cosmospolitan:
Keep it coming bro, you are the best!
Thanks
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ann2012:
Hmmmmm

Thanks for the update
U welcome dear

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
blanquito:
Nice one silver, more grace to you
Tnka bro
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
Shedrack36:
A prove that God exist.
nice bro but u should title them in the way u did in book 1.episode 1,2,3.
Am coming to that..
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
Famebaby:

Am here my sweet silver
You welcome dear
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ozed71: 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
Silver you're very talented

And you no get soft mind at all....

Weldon Sir
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by blanquito(m): 6:24am On Apr 15, 2019
Nice one bro
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 8:37am On Apr 15, 2019
Silver wants to start killing people.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 10:35am On Apr 15, 2019
purity23:
Silver wants to start killing people.
cheesy
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by skubido(m): 10:41am On Apr 15, 2019
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by egwolopretty: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2019
Azodukala will die., silver please spare him.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by OPC90(m): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2019
Ludiba What a man see's sitting down, that a child cannot see even on an iroko tree.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Shedrack36(m): 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
that is the Judas of the the story he what money. Ole God bless the silver hands.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by shakibell(f): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
I no fit just imagine wetin lord chaka go do
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by duruZed(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
Silver you're good writer, but all this strange and hard names really taya me o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.