₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,212,131 members, 4,829,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 March 2019 at 03:38 AM

The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN Ehn. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN Ehn. (1172 Views)

"See How Scared APC Are At Borno Rally, Fear Of 'Defeated' Boko Haram"- Adeyanju / Why Many Nigerians Are Scared Of The Year 2019 - Dele Momodu Writes / Debate On Mrs. Aisha Ahmad's Choice Of Dressing ( Deputy Governor Of CBN,) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN Ehn. by Rebornhombre: 9:01pm On Mar 15
The way banks are scared of CBN ehn. ��

Y'all should adopt this method biko. It's the easiest way. I should even do this to Access bank concerning my card issue.

2 Likes

Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN Ehn. by Rebornhombre: 9:01pm On Mar 15

Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN Ehn. by alphaNomega: 9:11pm On Mar 15
In Nigeria, money is more important than life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN Ehn. by EazyMoh(m): 9:11pm On Mar 15
Chai! See as banks dey line up, everyone dey sound polite. cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN Ehn. by OCEANMORGAN: 9:12pm On Mar 15
undecided

If only NCC the toothless lion that eat grass can do the same with telecommunication providers.

4 Likes

Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN Ehn. by stefanweeks: 9:15pm On Mar 15
I haven't had any major issues with these thieves masquerading as banks but if or when I do

I'm sure gonna use this
Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN Ehn. by chloride6: 9:56pm On Mar 15
The major stick the CBN welds is the ability to debit the RTGS account of the bank for any infraction.

Omo banks hate that shi.t

grin

3 Likes

Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN Ehn. by BuhariAdvocate: 11:01pm On Mar 15
cheesy anyone doubt this should jail forever.
alphaNomega:
In Nigeria, money is more important than life.

1 Like

Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN Ehn. by asuustrike1: 11:59pm On Mar 15
How wish NERC can do this to discos by now EKEDC, EEDC, BEDC among others will comply. No prepaid metre no bill

2 Likes

Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN Ehn. by RurouniKenshin: 1:04am On Mar 16
Fidelity and stanbic held money for 12 days. Make I go light fire for their yansh

2 Likes

Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN Ehn. by Rebornhombre: 8:23am On Mar 16
BuhariAdvocate:
cheesy anyone doubt this should jail forever.
grin grin angry
Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN Ehn. by Rebornhombre: 4:45pm On Mar 16
chloride6:
The major stick the CBN welds is the ability to debit the RTGS account of the bank for any infraction.

Omo banks hate that shi.t

grin

True
Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN Ehn. by obi4eze: 5:29pm On Mar 16
Lol. This is hilarious
Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN Ehn. by tobechi20(m): 6:46pm On Mar 16
More than Efcc
Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN Ehn. by Auladimeji2: 7:27pm On Mar 16
They even added Sir to a lady

1 Like

Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN Ehn. by 9jaArea: 8:12pm On Mar 16
See bank the beg for details hahahaaaa.... Good one let me go and intimidate Access.
Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN Ehn. by Rebornhombre: 8:56am On Mar 17
9jaArea:
See bank the beg for details hahahaaaa.... Good one let me go and intimidate Access.
Lol
Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN Ehn. by kufre2010: 9:14am On Mar 17
I DM my bank it took them 2 days to reply but here see as bank dey reply within minutes, make I go report Eco bank fast fast. Those people dey cut my money anyhow
Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN Ehn. by ozo13(m): 9:25am On Mar 17
e be like say na the best opportunity for uba to vomit my own 4k be this.they deducted my 4k sometime ago around middle of 2016.
Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN Ehn. by Rebornhombre: 11:23am On Mar 18
ozo13:
e be like say na the best opportunity for uba to vomit my own 4k be this.they deducted my 4k sometime ago around middle of 2016.

Works for me
Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN Ehn. by OlujobaSamuel: 12:50pm On Mar 18
Lol, i remember writing diamond bank to close my account some years back after few days of opening the account, the lady was just giving me silly excuses and protocol, I wrote the hq, with so many legal jargon, the head of operations or something replied my mail personally, the dude even included his phone number so I can call him if I'm not attended to.
I was just smiling, the lady wey dey quote protocol give me called me herself begging me to come to the bank, I told her I have no time make she search her records for the letter I submitted, she come plead with me sey she no record am that she threw it away, when I eventually agreed to go back she was so happy, getting to the banking hall, she override others on queue to attend to me, I felt like a king.
Even if I'm on suit, I no dey look face when I get banking wahala, dey no like make people dey act like sane person for naija banks, just show them some craze, dey go cooperate with you
Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN Ehn. by Rebornhombre: 7:44am On Mar 20
OlujobaSamuel:
Lol, i remember writing diamond bank to close my account some years back after few days of opening the account, the lady was just giving me silly excuses and protocol, I wrote the hq, with so many legal jargon, the head of operations or something replied my mail personally, the dude even included his phone number so I can call him if I'm not attended to.
I was just smiling, the lady wey dey quote protocol give me called me herself begging me to come to the bank, I told her I have no time make she search her records for the letter I submitted, she come plead with me sey she no record am that she threw it away, when I eventually agreed to go back she was so happy, getting to the banking hall, she override others on queue to attend to me, I felt like a king.
Even if I'm on suit, I no dey look face when I get banking wahala, dey no like make people dey act like sane person for naija banks, just show them some craze, dey go cooperate with you

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Internet Terrorists And I / Is Femi Otedola A Bloody Rogue? / Presidential Election: States By State Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.