₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,211,652 members, 4,828,065 topics. Date: Friday, 22 March 2019 at 09:47 AM

See Features of The Deadliest Place to be in BENUE State: North Bank, Makurdi. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Features of The Deadliest Place to be in BENUE State: North Bank, Makurdi. (382 Views)

Some Of The Worst And Deadliest Air Disasters/Plane Crashes In History(Pics) / A Pastor Survived This Ghastly Motor Accident In Benue State. Photos / Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Features of The Deadliest Place to be in BENUE State: North Bank, Makurdi. by opparadise: 9:20pm On Mar 15
MAKURDI AND MAKURDIANS - North Bank and North-Bankers.

Makurdi is the metropolis of Benue state in Nigeria. Yes, foodstuffs are very cheap and affordable. The cost of living is not so expensive too and bla bla.
Intro: North Bank is a place in Makurdi and I must say, since 2017 I was posted here, I have made no friends. I wonder! Even if I am the melancholic sort, I think making friends sometimes, is inevitable but nothing seems to work out here. The only good here is that gluttons are liable to die young here.
Environment: The environment is serene except for North-bankers (slang for those bad boys notorious for cultism and what it begets) who have made life unbearable for students and denizens who are indigenes or from diaspora, without giving recourse to two great army barracks adjacent its environs: the Special Force 72 barracks and NASME barracks respectively. In fact, the rate of death in North-Bank is traced mostly to cultism; an area where when you are seen with a lady, be she your sister, course mate or just friend, you have become a target to these loafers. Cultism is on its verge and is really an epidemic virus that need exigent eradication and those culprits brought to book asap and...
(...excuse me, that is not my point of emphasis tonight. Let us scrutinize the weather).
Weather: Makurdi is so hot that even in the night, the sun creeps out of the moon's blanket and gets raged with anger. In fact, Makurdi's weather can boil beans! Most people will say Maidugri is hotter but it is a white lie because, I have also been there and can proffer credible comparison.
Hyperbole: E get how you go trek there, your shadow go leave you enter keke.
Spoilers: This is just truth and not just a spoiler. I need a Makurdian to debunk my claims. I am open to (constructive) criticisms.
Geography: Geography has it that areas with a large hilly expanse of land or riverine areas which slope downwards because of a preceding hill is likely to experience a hot weather, and Enugu (which is hillier) made this truth not belying.
How can the weather's anger be appeased?

Story for the gods.
Well, just felt like typing...I'm done.
(c) opparadise

1 Like

Re: See Features of The Deadliest Place to be in BENUE State: North Bank, Makurdi. by KingsleyA2(m): 11:53pm On Mar 15
Lol...I am based in Abuja now.
Funny enough though I grew up in Makurdi. I mean my whole 25 years, from birth to adulthood was in North Bank. I had My primary, secondary and university education all in North bank. I believe you should know ECWA secondary school, that was my school. I don't drink, I don't smoke and I am not a cultist. North Bank is not as bad as you have painted it, every community in Nigeria have their own bad side and bad eggs. Or you want claim say your area wey you grow no get cultist or weed smokers?? I agree makurdi is extremely hot and our girls are very cheap and pretty.....only God know how many girls I hammer for free for that town..... Overall North bank is no different from any other town in Nigeria.
Re: See Features of The Deadliest Place to be in BENUE State: North Bank, Makurdi. by opparadise: 6:20am On Mar 16
KingsleyA2:
Funny enough though I grew up in Makurdi. I mean my whole 25 years, from birth to adulthood was in North Bank. I had My primary, secondary and university education all in North bank. I believe you should know ECWA secondary school, that was my school. I don't drink, I don't smoke and I am not a cultist. North Bank is not as bad as you have painted it, every community in Nigeria have their own bad side and bad eggs. Or you want claim say your area wey you grow no get cultist or weed smokers?? I agree makurdi is extremely hot and our girls are very cheap and pretty.....only God know how many girls I hammer for free for that town..... Overall North bank is no different from any other town in Nigeria.
The caption was focused on the deadliest place to be in Benue (just Benue), and not in Nigeria or the world as a whole. Affirmatively, there are worse places to be in than North-Bank but, today's comparison was just for Makurdi. I drew a sample from the population.
Whereas, you said sth about cheap girls. Tell me more'bout it..
Re: See Features of The Deadliest Place to be in BENUE State: North Bank, Makurdi. by opparadise: 6:48am On Mar 16
These guys: justwise, DisGuy, lalasticlala
Re: See Features of The Deadliest Place to be in BENUE State: North Bank, Makurdi. by Bitdon: 7:17am On Mar 16
KingsleyA2:
Over cheap dey worry them grin
Re: See Features of The Deadliest Place to be in BENUE State: North Bank, Makurdi. by opparadise: 7:41am On Mar 16
Bitdon:
Over cheap dey worry them grin
Lol, quite excruciating!

(1) (Reply)

Booking Of Flight And Hotel Worldwide / Need Bloggers For New Magazine Style Nollywood/celebrity Web Site / Company Registration Made Simple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.