Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect (41177 Views)

We Were Forced To Implicate Saraki - Offa Robbery Suspect / We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) / Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by jendhorlee(m): 11:27am On Mar 16, 2019
awelekiti:
Tinubu did, by sponsoring the O to ge in kwara with billions of naira. Don't worry, kwarans will soon know what's up.
if you're not from kwara state, just shut up pls

you.don't have any idea of what we went through in the hands of saraki, i pray ur life will be exactly like the way saraki ruled kwara
say Amen please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by rapid101(m): 11:30am On Mar 16, 2019
rusher14:

I should do what for you?
den shot up and stop lying
Lie Mohamed brother
Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by rusher14: 11:43am On Mar 16, 2019
tuniski:

They are acting in anger thinking kwara's problem is saraki. Time shall tell I pray otoge won't be a regret.

Saraki is Kwara's problem.

You cannot say that a man who has been the de facto head for 2 decades, yet the place is totally submerged in poverty is not the cause of their travails.

O to ge is a movement and Kwarans got it right by his removal.

The newly elected and unschackled representatives at all levels would usher in growth and that's a guarantee.
Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by rusher14: 11:43am On Mar 16, 2019
rapid101:
den shot up and stop lying
Lie Mohamed brother

Ordianary shut up this illiterate cannot spell.

Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by Eastboi(m): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2019
morisnewrain:
which truth ? Are you one of them? If your family was a victim of this Robbery you wouldn't been waiting for any truth than judgment.
Imagine that expoliceman denying his gang. Our lawyers and police men are one of our problems. Though they call it fair hearing but me I never see anything wrong in killing those people that killed 33 person including policemen and women. They deserved to be shot without trial
U can't prosecute people without evidence and no one deserves to be a victim of circumstance.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by opribo(m): 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
....and now they quickly killed the brain child behind the ehplr truth.

Nigerian Police are liable
In a bid to discredit Saraki they want to destroy him.
Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by Bimpe29: 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
Truth and justice may come late but will never fail to arrive.
Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by rapid101(m): 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
rusher14:

Ordianary shut up this illiterate cannot spell.

mumu u wan spell am well wht ve u achieved
Ewu
Goat like u

Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by tuniski: 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
rusher14:

Saraki is Kwara's problem.

You cannot say that a man who has been the de facto head for 2 decades, yet the place is totally submerged in poverty is not the cause of their travails.

O to ge is a movement and Kwarans got it right by his removal.

The newly elected and unschackled representatives at all levels would usher in growth and that's a guarantee.

Time shall tell no need to be emotional.
Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by GreyLaw(m): 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
Andrewkinggg:
It baffles me how people would believe a comported news that a whole saraki a two term governor, a senate president will send criminals to go rob a bank? How can you believe that?

Because most of them stopped using their brains to think the moment they started supporting their political party.
Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
jendhorlee:

if you're not from kwara state, just shut up pls

you.don't have any idea of what we went through in the hands of saraki, i pray ur life will be exactly like the way saraki ruled kwara
say Amen please
you guys are still coming back to beg him. Don't dance yet ok?
Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
Honor10:

just shut ur dirty mouth, Kwara cant b worse that it was under saraki and his puppet.
ok sorry. We shall see. Mind you, learn to comment with courtesy, no matter how angry you are. It only makes you reasonable when you do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by Mrexcell(m): 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
Andrewkinggg:
It baffles me how people would believe a comported news that a whole saraki a two term governor, a senate president will send criminals to go rob a bank? How can you believe that?

That's how far hatred have driven the apc supporters but in their hearts they know saraki it's very innocent.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by ihatesycophant(m): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
martolux:
Please remove Kwara from your comment, Kwara has been governed by same men in both APC and PDP and nothing good came out it...this country may never progress until will put aside ethnic and religious bigotry and start voting people of credible personality into power
Please can you tell me better thing your PDP party has done to better the life of the state their governing? All I see especially in south east and south south is reinforcement of failure because of hatred for opposition parties. If not of the steadfastness of Obiano, they would have booted him and APGA out. Today virtually all PDP governors are owing salaries in one way or the other. One of the best governor today is from APC platform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by tuniski: 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
ihatesycophant:

Please can you tell me better thing your PDP party has done to better the life of the state their governing? All I see especially in south east and south south is reinforcement of failure because of hatred for opposition parties. If not of the steadfastness of Obiano, they would have booted him and APGA out. Today virtually all PDP governors are owing salaries in one way or the other. One of the best governor today is from APC platform.

This is democracy please respect people's right to elected their choice of leaders.
Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by Kog45(m): 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
do you know why I'm not take you serious again is because I just discovered that you're not from offa even not from kwara talk on you are a Yoruba. So you Omo IBO oloripelebe continue ranting.
ok Kwara man pls talk on what you know about Offa robbery that any opposite viewers are always Ibo.

Pls just park well cos your views is always based on political induce comments.
Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by Kog45(m): 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
KGD10:

See stupid propaganda. MC oluomo was campaigning at a rally when he was stabbed. He wasn't involved in any heinous crime. Till today, no one has seen MC oluomo killing anyone but because he's a nurtw chairman and doesn't take nonsense, people assume he's a thug.
Kai see your life
Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by Kog45(m): 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
Bashmufol:
But we all know they are saraki boyz, before embarking on that saraki must be aware of it
What a comment!time to zoom off
Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by Kog45(m): 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
kingthreatz:

He wasnt involved but the robbers were his boys
..and that's why I said only a fool would believe Saraki was involved in that robbery.
Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by Kog45(m): 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
Lanre0:
There can never be justice in Saraki high court Ilorin. It is an understatement to say Saraki cannot partake in armed robbery. Saraki being a mega bank robber crippled 3 banks in a row, namely, Soceitee, Trade &Intercontinental banks. He was dishing out guns & cars to robbers, thugs / cultists. He attempted changing the history of Ilorin by empowering marabouts masquerading as Alfas who are very active in ritual killings, trading in human skull, placenta & other human parts. For worshippers of Saraki, you & your children will surely benefit from what Saraki has planted in the state whether good or otherwise.
What a very childish and pathetic comment so far
Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by Kog45(m): 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
Midex88:

Then i pray that your life be treated like the way saraki treated kwarans.
...what a painful comment from a madman living a miserable life.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by Midex88(m): 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
Kog45:
...what a painful comment from a madman leaving a miserable life.

Your generation are mad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by martolux(m): 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
Please read my comment once more, ruminate over it and digest it....then correlate your response with my previous comment you quoted...
ihatesycophant:

Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by ihatesycophant(m): 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
tuniski:

This is democracy please respect people's right to elected their choice of leaders.
You should have directed this to Martolux not me. You're advising wrongly. I'm an advocate of right of choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by kingthreatz: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
tuniski:

The whole thing was politically motivated and in the fullness of time, saraki will be vindicated.
My respect for him has gone up since he lost reelection with his carriage.

Yours is all about Saraki. The murdered in the robbery dont deserve justice huh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by tuniski: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
kingthreatz:

Yours is all about Saraki. The murdered in the robbery dont deserve justice huh?

Do justice not frame up!!!
Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by Kog45(m): 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
Midex88:

Your generation are mad
...when my generation no dey smoke weed like your papa generation.
Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by Midex88(m): 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
Kog45:
...when my generation no dey smoke weed like your papa generation.

It's only time wasting for me to be trading words with a low life lunatic from a mad generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by mercenary: 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Personally I doubt the credibility of this news.
You will face a situation worse than this

1 Like

Re: How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect by Kog45(m): 8:33am On Mar 17, 2019
Midex88:

It's only time wasting for me to be trading words with a low life lunatic from a mad generation.
Oh you started but no need to run away

I still repeat it "my generation no dey smoke weed like your papa generation"

Some of you think you can just come online and be talking trash to the extent of cursing based on mere online discourse.

Online mannerless rat kid with shallow mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Wins Delta North Senatorial Seat / Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.