Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,532 members, 7,801,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

IMO State Station Of The Cross - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMO State Station Of The Cross (480 Views)

This Is Fantastic, Min Of Work,Umahi Admires Marina Station Of Lagos Blue Rail / We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa / ARISE News Channel Wins TV Station Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMO State Station Of The Cross by Liftkid(m): 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nkwusi nke mbu; IMO akwatuo akpuruakpu Rochas.....�

Anyi enye gi ekene o Jesu Christi!!!!

makana site na anya imiri anyi ka iji gbaputa imo.

Oge ndi IMO nechere anya wee si n'anyi agaghi adakwa IBERIBE ozo wee ruo aro asato ozo, ha kwekoritara na onwe ha wee si IHEDIOHA bia gara anyi ozi nzuputaaa

(kneel down) O Chineke onye ikpe nkwumoto, di ka isi zuputa ndi IMO na aka IBERIBERISM mee ka ndi ochichi obodo anyi mara na ewezu ga gi onweghi onye obula tozuru etozu, anyi ayo gi ka i nye IHEDIOHA ako na uche, obi umeala iji wee chia ndi i hanyere ya n'aka, ka oburu ezigbo onye ndu na abughi oye ochichi.

Jeso m.....��

Nna anyi no na eligwe....

Ekene Maria.....

Please someone should translate to english. I can't come and kill mysef �

C
Re: IMO State Station Of The Cross by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
Liftkid:
Nkwusi nke mbu; IMO akwatuo akpuruakpu Rochas.....�

Anyi enye gi ekene o Jesu Christi!!!!

makana site na anya imiri anyi ka iji gbaputa imo.

Oge ndi IMO nechere anya wee si n'anyi agaghi adakwa IBERIBE ozo wee ruo aro asato ozo, ha kwekoritara na onwe ha wee si IHEDIOHA bia gara anyi ozi nzuputaaa

(kneel down) O Chineke onye ikpe nkwumoto, di ka isi zuputa ndi IMO na aka IBERIBERISM mee ka ndi ochichi obodo anyi mara na ewezu ga gi onweghi onye obula tozuru etozu, anyi ayo gi ka i nye IHEDIOHA ako na uche, obi umeala iji wee chia ndi i hanyere ya n'aka, ka oburu ezigbo onye ndu na abughi oye ochichi.

Jeso m.....��

Nna anyi no na eligwe....

Ekene Maria.....

Please someone should translate to english. I can't come and kill mysef �

C
Stanza One: Imo State pulls down Rochas statue
We thank You, Jesus Christ
Because in our tears have You rescued Imo
When Imo decided not to be victims of foolishness again in the next eight years, they decided among themselves and said Ihedioha come and be our deliverer.
(Kneeling down) Oh God of justice, as you delivered Imo from foolishness, make the rulers of our land know that if not you, no other one is qualified. We ask you to give Ihedioha wisdom, calm mind to rule those you have committed into his hands, let him be a good leader, and not a ruler
My Jesus
Our God in heaven
Hail Mary.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMO State Station Of The Cross by PenlsCaP: 12:01am On Mar 16, 2019
Pls don't joke with this, too expensive .
I'm not much of a church goer but there are things I can't just joke with.
Re: IMO State Station Of The Cross by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 16, 2019
PenlsCaP:
Pls don't joke with this, too expensive .
I'm not much of a church goer but there are things I can't just joke with.
Don't think it's a joke. Hence I interpreted it. That looks like an excerpt from a typical Igbo prayer bulletin

1 Like

Re: IMO State Station Of The Cross by Liftkid(m): 12:41am On Mar 16, 2019
kaorama:

Stanza One: Imo State pulls down Rochas statue
We thank You, Jesus Christ
Because in our tears have You rescued Imo
When Imo decided not to be victims of foolishness again in the next eight years, they decided among themselves and said Ihedioha come and be our deliverer.
(Kneeling down) Oh God of justice, as you delivered Imo from foolishness, make the rulers of our land know that if not you, no other one is qualified. We ask you to give Ihedioha wisdom, calm mind to rule those you have committed into his hands, let him be a good leader, and not a ruler
My Jesus
Our God in heaven
Hail Mary.......

Lol.... It would be nice to have you in our ministry�

(1) (Reply)

Cross River Govt Apprehends Illegal Loggers, Spells Out Stiffer Penalty For Culp / EFCC Academy To Begin Degree Programme In Anti-corruption / PDP Supporters Mocking Kadaria Ahmed Over Killings Are Shaming Atiku - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.