Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (95532 Views)

"I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video / Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) / Etinosa Sets Instagram Account On Private After Going Unclad On MC Galaxy's IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:31am On Mar 16, 2019
Days after being called out by well meaning Nigerians, for hosting live video for girls to go Unclad for 50k.

The Internet is yet again on frenzy after Nollywood Actress and producer Etinosa went unclad on his Instagram live video.

In the video going viral online, the actress appeared drunk before stripping to in the live video.

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/etinosa-under-fire-for-going-nude-on-mc-galaxys-instagram-live-video/

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:53am On Mar 16, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 16, 2019
Just Imagine the nonsense....
I had no idea this girl is shameless like this.... because of 50k..

no be she beg timaya money before?
Honestly, I thought she had class, but she's no different form those olosho actresses giving My breast is my selling point Interview upandan.
Thank God we still have actresses like Adesua repping us from Edo, except she probably doesn't know what bo dia ye is grin grin grin but edo na edo las las

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video by iammo(m): 1:45am On Mar 16, 2019
Wow lipsrsealed

She said it's her body and she isnt ashamed of it because she is a nudist..

Babalawo don give her formula to blow,

Anyways not to be an hypocrite, all the famous hollywood actors are nudist and we dont bash them.

A sextape even made the kardashian family a billionare clan, live sex on bbn made Nina more richer. So let me mind my business as she said

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 1:46am On Mar 16, 2019
OMG. Let me hit her up and invite her for some hard to resist amount. I have been admiring her for too long. Thanks mc galaxy. Na u be the real MVP

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video by Preshy561(f): 1:48am On Mar 16, 2019
Trolla:

Honestly, I thought she had class, but she's no different form those olosho actresses giving My breast is my selling point Interview upandan.
Thank God we still have actresses like Adesua repping us from Edo, except she probably doesn't know what bo dia ye is grin grin grin but edo na edo las las
Class kor.
They are all unrepentant shameless girls.
If you aren't strong willed, they will put you into depression.

39 Likes

Re: Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video by LordsApostle: 1:52am On Mar 16, 2019
Trolla:

shut up and stop being stupid, why are you so concerned about nonsense, how does she getting naked distort or affects the hardship an average Nigerian is facing? How does her getting naked compounds our unemployment malady?
We just enjoy being stupid in this country with very misplaced priorities... I'm so tired of this hell hole. The things really bordering us everyone should be very concerned about, we all shy away from and instead rush to various stupid churches to "pray" them out, only to come out greeted with same problems, we will refuse to work practicable means out to salvage our problems, but we enjoy stealing and defrauding ourselves... Those are our real problems, yet no one is concerned; wetin concern is na Etinosa naked on life TV.

Kai!!! Nigerians, in short blacks are all fools, and monkeys picked from the darkest savagery part of hell... Don't know how I found myself amongst this cretinous creatures...

* spit on u all*

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 16, 2019
LordsApostle:

shut up and stop being stupid, why are you so concerned about nonsense, how does she getting naked distort or affects the hardship an average Nigerian is facing? How does her getting naked compounds our unemployment malady?
We just enjoy being stupid in this country with very misplaced priorities... I'm so tired of this hell hole. The things really bordering us everyone should be very concerned about, we all shy away from and instead rush to various stupid churches to "pray" them out, only to come out greeted with same problems, we will refuse to work practicable means out to salvage our problems, but we enjoy stealing and defrauding ourselves... Those are our real problems, yet no one is concerned; wetin concern is na Etinosa naked on life TV.

Kai!!! Nigerians, in short blacks are all fools, and monkeys picked from the darkest savagery part of hell... Don't know how I found myself amongst this cretinous creatures...

* spit on u all*

I really wanted to insult you right now, but as i read through your post i figured you're just frustrated with life, this country no easy at all, may God bless your hustle and grant you the happiness you seek

182 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video by RealestOG(m): 3:13am On Mar 16, 2019
I saw the video this morning
Am I happy? No
Do i like it.... Hell Yeah.

6 Likes

Re: Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video by Vicdayz(m): 3:59am On Mar 16, 2019
Na wa oooh...

Just saw the video this morning.....

WATCH FULL VIDEO HERE>>>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/actress-etinosa-goes-nude-on-mc-galaxys.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video by wethebest(m): 4:25am On Mar 16, 2019
Naija gals nd nude

3 Likes

Re: Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video by yuanexchanger: 4:27am On Mar 16, 2019
There ways.smfdh.It seems that is how majority of these ladies get to where they are today.Pay your chinese suppliers with chinese yuan through us.check my siggy.
Re: Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:28am On Mar 16, 2019
SEE AS BREAST FLAT LIKE MALLAM SLIPPERS......

1 Like

Re: Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video by CANDYDADDY(m): 4:29am On Mar 16, 2019
useless bitchhh

Re: Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video by legalwealth(m): 4:29am On Mar 16, 2019
Hmmm! !!
Re: Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video by IamAlexander: 4:31am On Mar 16, 2019
I don't understand why you people are criticizing her when what most of you do in secret is even more terrible and shameful than this. In this country we are quick to condemn others for being themselves because most people don't mind their own business. For christ sake she's an adult and can do whatever she likes with her body.

Hypocrites everywhere in this country... *shior*

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 16, 2019
Trolla:

I really wanted to insult you right now, but as i read through your post i figured you're just frustrated with life, this country no easy at all, may God bless your hustle and grant you the happiness you seek
Perfect response

28 Likes

Re: Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video by noisy45(m): 4:36am On Mar 16, 2019
Somebody should help me with the video. Help help

2 Likes

Re: Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video by IMASTEX: 4:44am On Mar 16, 2019
Okay na
Re: Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:52am On Mar 16, 2019
IamAlexander:
I don't understand why you people are criticizing her when what most of you do in secret is even more terrible and shameful than this. In this country we are quick to condemn others for being themselves because most people don't mind their own business. For christ sake she's an adult and can do whatever she likes with her body.

Hypocrites everywhere in this country... *shior*
There's a difference between doing things in secret and doing it in full view of the whole world. We're quickly losing our morals in this country in the name of so-called civility. What she did is shameful.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 16, 2019
Trolla:

Lmao epic reply of the year that deserves 2k likes.

When I saw his post I thought of the quote below. Lol sad soul he is.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video by IamAlexander: 5:03am On Mar 16, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

There's a difference between doing things in secret and doing it in full view of the whole world. We're quickly losing our morals in this country in the name of so-called civility. What she did is shameful.

So doing disgusting things in secret is NOT loss of moral, huh? You can see yourself that you are a classic example of a hypocrite.

What you need to understand is this, we can never be the same. Whichever way someone decides to live his or her is the person's headache. And please stop using paracetamol for another person's headache.

Go girl and do whatever floats your boat!

9 Likes

Re: Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 16, 2019
LordsApostle:

* spit on u all*

Damn this country is tough ,,,, see bitterness anger join with frustration for werin you post... no worry e go better eventually

Nb: please stay away from ropes, pils, sniper or sharp objects

8 Likes

Re: Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video by mechanics(m): 5:10am On Mar 16, 2019
Trolla:

lol, don't mind her, she's looking for cheap popularity.
Re: Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video by ednut1(m): 5:13am On Mar 16, 2019
No comments
Re: Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video by Emmyk(m): 5:18am On Mar 16, 2019
shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.