Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold (36932 Views)

ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / 'Light Of My Life' - Simi Celebrates Husband, Adekunle Gold On His 32nd Birthday / My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by namiji2598: 11:07am On Mar 16, 2019
tohyorsih:
yes
u beautiful

1 Like

Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by Unorjieze: 11:07am On Mar 16, 2019
And someone have been shouting CHIOMA since morning while ADEKUNLE ASSURED on code... grin grin
Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by Eavy(m): 11:09am On Mar 16, 2019
See as he look like fulani herdsman, just that the clothes look new and clean.
Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by tohyorsih(f): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2019
namiji2598:

u beautiful
thanks smiley
Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by enemyofprogress: 11:10am On Mar 16, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Lmfao! hmmm, that was when she knew nothing nah, she don step up now. I'm sure u are regretting not rolling with her as u never imagined she will be a celeb
I said her mouth odour na follow come,no amount of superstar or celebrity can take care of the mouth odour. Dem born am with the mouth odour
Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by Omoluabi16(m): 11:12am On Mar 16, 2019
Kunle Gold dress like those South African crackheads that loot shops.
Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by Adewalefae(m): 11:20am On Mar 16, 2019
tohyorsih:

how does that affect you?
its concern us we think you are jobless
Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by tohyorsih(f): 11:22am On Mar 16, 2019
Adewalefae:
its concern us we think you are jobless
shut da fucck up and gerrout of here you fool!

2 Likes

Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by BluntBoy(m): 11:26am On Mar 16, 2019
Whenever they start all these their social media romance, I always have the feeling that things are not going on fine behind the scene.
Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by enemyofprogress: 11:30am On Mar 16, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

hahaha! don't tell me you have a pure hate on her, how dem go born person with mouth odour?
I'm not hating. Just saying it the way it is
Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by HKOL(m): 11:35am On Mar 16, 2019
tohyorsih:
They have poor tastes in fashion. I love them tho

They Sing Alternative Music.. so don't expect them to Dress like people sing pop or Hip Hop

3 Likes

Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by enemyofprogress: 11:36am On Mar 16, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Hmm! with this your moniker, I'm figuring out a way to believe you
pls believe me
Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by enemyofprogress: 11:40am On Mar 16, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Lolz, okay, if you look at her u will know that God really did wonders in making her a celeb if not e for no easy
she is ok but that mouth odour is something else
Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by MisterFresh: 11:41am On Mar 16, 2019
where has your good taste on fashion taken you to? broke as*
tohyorsih:

3 Likes

Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by enemyofprogress: 11:43am On Mar 16, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

But I believe she go don improve since, if not the hubby and all the guys she dated for pick race teh teh!
I saw her two years ago, the month odour was still keeping her company
Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by enemyofprogress: 11:45am On Mar 16, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

hmmm! even when she don turn celeb?
celebs no be human being?dem no dey mess?
Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by tsinzu: 11:45am On Mar 16, 2019
Why is Adekunle Gold looking like a Fulani herdsman
Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by tohyorsih(f): 11:47am On Mar 16, 2019
MisterFresh:
where has your good taste on fashion taken you to? broke as*
the fact that your gir friend is broke does not mean every other girl is broke. 10% of my salary is enough to feed you and your girl and your family members for a month. Hediot!
Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by enemyofprogress: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

I mean as celeb she suppose step up her game, that should have been corrected, knowing that she will be going places and meeting people
her own na follow come,oozing out from inside like person wey chop dead rat

1 Like

Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by excessmon(m): 11:55am On Mar 16, 2019
Well done ma.....see your own awesome dress sense....I tot they said people mind their business in China.....

My piece though........mind ur ...
tohyorsih:

3 Likes

Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by wumi2017(f): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
This girl that is not fine one bit
,,,,,bad belle

1 Like

Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
tohyorsih:

how does that affect you?

How does their poor tastes in fashion affect you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office / Beverly Osu Bares Cleavage To "Chief Daddy" Premiere (Photos) / Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.