Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

The 4 Common Types Of Graduates In Nigeria - Which One Are You? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The 4 Common Types Of Graduates In Nigeria - Which One Are You? (34088 Views)

Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly / What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? / Massive Recruitment Of Graduates In Reputable Companies -apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 4 Common Types Of Graduates In Nigeria - Which One Are You? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
LucemFerre:
Hehe... Wake da fvck up. Talk and do, talk and sleep or do and die. If you ain't lucky you're fvcked. Life isn't all mathematics. But, a little hope there, a little faith here, a little luck there... That's how it is.
All these motivational speakers that will tell you to "go out there and get it" as if their fada keep am for somewhere make you go carry.

Work as hard as you can in life, hope for the best, expect the worse. You won't be surprised. Nothing is guaranteed. You can work extremely hard and die wretched, it's life.
The Nigerian mentality is that, when you have no job or ain't doing good, you are termed as lazy and not doing anything about it or lying down and waiting for miracles.
People just sit in front of their phones and type n0nsense without knowing what people are going through. I no blame dem sha. Na me carry myself come Nairaland cheesy

Dude, find somewhere sitdown. You haven't done any research and you don't know sh!t. I'm not telling people to be lazy but, there are like billions of kinds of graduates. No 2 people are the same in this world.

Peace

1 Like

Re: The 4 Common Types Of Graduates In Nigeria - Which One Are You? by swav: 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
I studied a course that practically has no value in Nigeria, I just finishing my youth service day b4 yesterday, I am currently washing plates nd sweeping in restaurant to earn little money at the end of the month. Make una help a brother
Re: The 4 Common Types Of Graduates In Nigeria - Which One Are You? by Teadavid23(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
My own nah PRAY Talk PRAY Do PRAY
Re: The 4 Common Types Of Graduates In Nigeria - Which One Are You? by Iceekpa: 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
LucemFerre:
Hehe... Wake da fvck up. Talk and do, talk and sleep or do and die. If you ain't lucky you're fvcked. Life isn't all mathematics. But, a little hope there, a little faith here, a little luck there... That's how it is.
All these motivational speakers that will tell you to "go out there and get it" as if their fada keep am for somewhere make you go carry.

Work as hard as you can in life, hope for the best, expect the worse. You won't be surprised. Nothing is guaranteed. You can work extremely hard and die wretched, it's life.
The Nigerian mentality is that, when you have no job or ain't doing good, you are termed as lazy and not doing anything about it or lying down and waiting for miracles.
People just sit in front of their phones and type n0nsense without knowing what people are going through. I no blame dem sha. Na me carry myself come Nairaland cheesy

Dude, find somewhere sitdown. You haven't done any research and you don't know sh!t. I'm not telling people to be lazy but, there are like billions of kinds of graduates. No 2 people are the same in this world.

Peace

You've said all there is to say... God bless you jooooo

1 Like

Re: The 4 Common Types Of Graduates In Nigeria - Which One Are You? by FunnyDude(m): 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
CalciumB3:
I trade fire in hell

I sell ice in winter

I am a true hustler

I'd even sell water to well

God knows am not waiting for any salary job...

Am a good graphics designer

Am a good fashion designer

I have a blog

And am also about to learn studio engineering.
And also some good jobs listed I still wanna learn.

If one no bring money today, another will...
I won't wait for the bribe called salary just to forget my own dream..

Thank you.

I'm a copywriter

I'm a Market research expert

I'm a book writer and publisher

I'm a Statistician (by qualification)

I'm a data scientist

All these gives me money left and right...( lols)

I'm still learning

I am building a system that will make me earn passively for life.

Guys don't wait for any job create your job with Internet.

Last last we will be OK.
Re: The 4 Common Types Of Graduates In Nigeria - Which One Are You? by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 17, 2019
Grupo:
I studied a course that if I needed a job, I would have to relocate to Lagos. Even though I have never been to Lagos, I don't seem to like the place based on stories I have heard about how stressful life is in Lagos.

What I did instead was to create my own job. Today, I live in a saner small town with an income that is like what people living in Lagos earn. Everyday, I try to find new means of earning income. Recently, I have been playing with the idea of creating a totally passive means of income. Things are beginning to fall in place.

Soon enough, I hope to start earning up to $1k in passive income. Once that happens, I would start my African sex tour. A dream I have been nursing for so long.
Could you share some ideas on creating passive income you've personally tried?
Re: The 4 Common Types Of Graduates In Nigeria - Which One Are You? by Grupo(m): 9:29am On Mar 17, 2019
gensteejay:

Could you share some ideas on creating passive income you've personally tried?

Currently on Amazon KDP. Once I find my footing there, then I am leaving freelancing.
Re: The 4 Common Types Of Graduates In Nigeria - Which One Are You? by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 17, 2019
Grupo:

Currently on Amazon KDP. Once I find my footing there, then I am leaving freelancing.
Great. I am contemplating venturing into KDP publishing but I have tons of writing projects I work on for clients, which take the larger part of my time. I seriously seek passive means of generating income.

1 Like

Re: The 4 Common Types Of Graduates In Nigeria - Which One Are You? by Grupo(m): 9:55am On Mar 17, 2019
gensteejay:

Great. I am contemplating venturing into KDP publishing but I have tons of writing projects I work on for clients, which take the larger part of my time. I seriously seek passive means of generating income.

I also have clients I write for. I even outsource sometimes.

Guy, one of my friends that we were introduced to kdp together in 2017, that boy is a big boy now. While I am still here taking projects from clients.

That's why I'm now taking kdp publishing seriously. These days, I make sure that I publish at least or two personal books for myself. You too can try it.
Re: The 4 Common Types Of Graduates In Nigeria - Which One Are You? by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 17, 2019
Grupo:

Guy, one of my friends that we were introduced to kdp together in 2017, that boy is a big boy now. While I am still here taking projects from clients.

That's why I'm now taking kdp publishing seriously. These days, I make sure that I publish at least or two personal books for myself. You too can try it.
Thanks a lot. I really appreciate your insightful pieces of advice. Are you resident in any states in the South-West, perhaps Ogun, Oyo? I would like to meet you, physically.
Re: The 4 Common Types Of Graduates In Nigeria - Which One Are You? by Grupo(m): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2019
gensteejay:

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate your insightful pieces of advice. Are you resident in any states in the South-West, perhaps Ogun, Oyo? I would like to meet you, physically.

South east.
Re: The 4 Common Types Of Graduates In Nigeria - Which One Are You? by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 17, 2019
Grupo:

South east.
Ok.

1 Like

Re: The 4 Common Types Of Graduates In Nigeria - Which One Are You? by generationz(f): 12:54am On Mar 18, 2019
Grupo:

kindly describe "bigboy"
Re: The 4 Common Types Of Graduates In Nigeria - Which One Are You? by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 26, 2019
Grupo:

South east.
Please, I would like to seek your advice on an issue? How can I contact you off Nl? Thanks.
Re: The 4 Common Types Of Graduates In Nigeria - Which One Are You? by Grupo(m): 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
gensteejay:

Please, I would like to seek your advice on an issue? How can I contact you off Nl? Thanks.
Send me PM
Re: The 4 Common Types Of Graduates In Nigeria - Which One Are You? by HEnemona(m): 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
I am currently in school,300level precisely. I am confused as to what to do after school.I am really scared as I cannot afford to suffer through school and still suffer after school..I need advice abeg.
Re: The 4 Common Types Of Graduates In Nigeria - Which One Are You? by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 27, 2019
HEnemona:
I am currently in school,300level precisely. I am confused as to what to do after school.I am really scared as I cannot afford to suffer through school and still suffer after school..I need advice abeg.
Have you learnt any skills? You should prioritize acquiring as many IT/digital skills as possible while in school.

White collar jobs are hard to come by for graduates, but a graduate with skills in demand (IT skills, preferably, not soft ones) will always get jobs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos / Disquiet In NAMA Over Secret Recruitments As Half Of Candidate Are From Katsina / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.