₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,213,626 members, 4,832,529 topics. Date: Monday, 25 March 2019 at 12:35 AM

Jacob's Testimony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jacob's Testimony (52 Views)

"Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User / Share Your Testimony About Holy Ghost Baptism / Grace Testimony From Nigeria : Protected From Armed Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jacob's Testimony by jonatoye(m): 7:15am On Mar 16
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Jacob's Testimony

WORD FOR TODAY
What God is thinking about you is far above what you can ever imagine for your life. No matter how valid the evidences emanating from your experiences in life, the fact still remains that God will do beyond what you are thinking about your life just to glorify Himself as the Almighty!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Then Jacob said to Joseph, "I never thought I would see you again, but now God has let me see your children, too." (Genesis 48:11 NLT)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The nature of man is a type that grows having expectation of a better life ahead. However, various experiences of life force men to give up on certain issues of life. God right from the ages past has proven himself to be a God who gives hope to the hopeless.

At a point Jacob mourned Joseph after he saw an undisputable evidence of his garment of many colours soaked in blood. He even resolved to mourn him till he goes to the grave. As God would have it, Joseph did not die and Jacob was able to see him and his children.

Your experience is not enough to change the mind of God over what he wants to achieve with your life. He is very interested in your testimony than the pains you have now. It is in your testimony that His name will be glorified. Keep on believing and trusting God; submit to Him to work out His good pleasure in your life even as you go on in life being mindful of the fact that He is God who gives hope to the hopeless.

Prayer Point
Lord! Do beyond what I think you can do in my life; perform miracles that will put an end to every hopeless situation in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
Life's situation can only be tagged hopeless when God is not involved!!!

Have a Miraculous Weekend!!!

(1) (Reply)

20 Free Bibles For Those Who Would Request, Call +2348065387819 / It's Christmas Again!!! Show Love This Season By "Gifting". Place An Order Today / SEX Is The Reward In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.