Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

16 Reasons Not To Send Unclad Photos, No Matter How Much Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Reasons Not To Send Unclad Photos, No Matter How Much Money (1013 Views)

16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee / Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Reasons Not To Send Unclad Photos, No Matter How Much Money by Mandynews(f): 8:36am On Mar 16, 2019
Reasons Not To Send Naked Photos
Some days ago MC Galaxy set to be hosting live video for girls to go naked for ₦ 50,000.
But it’s not necessarily something most of us are comfortable with. And besides, just because ₦ 50,000 doesn’t mean you need to oblige.

Here are MandyNew.com 16 reasons you should keep your private parts private.

YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE.
If you dream of becoming the next Hilary, Jennifer Aniston, or CEO of a major company, don’t go jeopardizing your future for some guy. Now, if you want to be the next Kim Kardashian, go right ahead.

IT’S ABOUT RESPECT.
Because you have it for yourself, and he’d better have it for you, too. If he does, he won’t ask, and if he doesn’t, he doesn’t deserve them.

CHANCES ARE, YOU WILL BREAK UP. Sorry to be Debbie Downer here, but almost half of all marriages end in divorce, and you aren’t even married yet. Do you really want your ex having cart blanche over your nudes?

[b]YOU’RE WORTH THE WAIT.

And anticipation is sexy. If he really wants you, he can wait to see the real thing in person.

ONE IS NEVER ENOUGH.
So you caved and sent him what he’d been begging for for weeks. Sorry, girlfriend, but it’s not gonna stop there. Now he’s going to want to see you from every angle imaginable, in different lighting, with different filters. Enjoy the never ending disaster you just created.

HIDING YOUR FACE DOESN’T MAKE YOU ANONYMOUS.
Hate to break it to you, girls, but just because you strategically hide your face doesn’t mean no one will be able to recognize it’s you. Nice try.

YOU DON’T WANT TO.
You’re only doing it for him, and that’s the wrong reason to do anything. If you have to think twice about something you probably shouldn’t be doing it.

BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY AREN’T THE ONLY ONE HE’S ASKING FOR THEM.
It’s like the late night booty call when he texts 5 girls hoping at least one will respond. Don’t be that girl.

THEY CAN’T BE UNSEEN.
Just like a tattoo, you can try to cover it up, but it never really goes away.

HE SHOWED HIS FRIENDS.
Because obviously you look too good for him not to brag to his friends about, but seriously, ew.

HE LOSES HIS PHONE.
Like all the time. The cab driver from last night didn’t just find his phone, he found something else, as at least one will respond. Don’t be that girl.

EVEN SNAPCHAT CAN’T BE TRUSTED.
Nothing is safe. You thought you could Snapchat safely, but guess what – there’s an app you can use to save them now.

THE INTERNET IS A DANGEROUS PLACE.
You could be going viral right now and not even know it. You think all those girls posted pictures of themselves? Okay, maybe some…

YOU COULD ACCIDENTALLY SEND TO THE WRONG PERSON.
Like a friend with the same name, your grandma, or God forbid, your boss.

PEOPLE LOOK THROUGH YOUR PHONE. Because your douchebag friends can never just look at the one picture you’re trying to show them.
STOP SCROLLING!! And let’s not even discuss the sales clerk at the cell phone store who just transferred your 1000 + “selfies” to your new device.

YOU’RE EXPLOITING YOURSELF.
End of story. If that’s something you enjoy and feel empowered by, by all means go for it and enjoy it. If you aren’t, listen to your instinct. You’re worth more than your naked body.

https://mandynews.com/16-reasons-not-to-send-naked-photos-no-matter-how-much-money/

Re: 16 Reasons Not To Send Unclad Photos, No Matter How Much Money by kelish(f): 8:45am On Mar 16, 2019
Those who have ears, let them hear.

1 Like

Re: 16 Reasons Not To Send Unclad Photos, No Matter How Much Money by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:00am On Mar 16, 2019
Loool

They won't listen. no be girls hahahaha

if I tell u how many nudes dey my phone now. Or the ones wey dey my guys phone. especially those unilag oloshos dem...
Re: 16 Reasons Not To Send Unclad Photos, No Matter How Much Money by Larryfest(m): 9:02am On Mar 16, 2019
It's for the ladies but this won't enter there ears they will rather then later blame the guy who asked them for it..
Re: 16 Reasons Not To Send Unclad Photos, No Matter How Much Money by Headlesschicken(m): 9:19am On Mar 16, 2019
undecided u don't need reasons not to common sense should tell you...
Re: 16 Reasons Not To Send Unclad Photos, No Matter How Much Money by Offpoint: 9:29am On Mar 16, 2019
Is the thread for ladies alone? cuz I do send my nudes pics to my Landlord daughter's every morning fah....

below is the recent one I took this morning

Re: 16 Reasons Not To Send Unclad Photos, No Matter How Much Money by Tamarapetty(f): 9:42am On Mar 16, 2019
The pic above sha. I won't talk

1 Like

Re: 16 Reasons Not To Send Unclad Photos, No Matter How Much Money by Mandynews(f): 9:59am On Mar 16, 2019
Offpoint:
Is the thread for ladies alone? cuz I do send my nudes pics to my Landlord daughter's every morning fah....

below is the recent one I took this morning
grin you spoiled my fasting
Re: 16 Reasons Not To Send Unclad Photos, No Matter How Much Money by Offpoint: 10:55am On Mar 16, 2019
Mandynews:
grin you spoiled my fasting
grin you can start over again tomorrowtongue
Re: 16 Reasons Not To Send Unclad Photos, No Matter How Much Money by Offpoint: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Hmm... your kinda meal right? tongue
Don't lie
Re: 16 Reasons Not To Send Unclad Photos, No Matter How Much Money by kingxsamz(m): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
Many girls send nudes cause they want to. They like the idea that it turns you on.
Re: 16 Reasons Not To Send Unclad Photos, No Matter How Much Money by Biglittlelois(f): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
Op explain what you mean by "hiding your face doesn't make you anonymous" undecided
Re: 16 Reasons Not To Send Unclad Photos, No Matter How Much Money by Gentleziggy(m): 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
When life videos of ladies baring their unclothedness before millions of viewers ,u are here stressing your self cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 16 Reasons Not To Send Unclad Photos, No Matter How Much Money by Mandynews(f): 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Op explain what you mean by "hiding your face doesn't make you anonymous"undecided
hide your face, send your nude photos people can still detect you. E.g�

Re: 16 Reasons Not To Send Unclad Photos, No Matter How Much Money by Biglittlelois(f): 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
Mandynews:
hide your face, send your nude photos people can still detect you. E.g�

E.g what?? Do you know who that lady in the picture is
Re: 16 Reasons Not To Send Unclad Photos, No Matter How Much Money by CosmicPhoenix: 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
Tamarapetty:

Re: 16 Reasons Not To Send Unclad Photos, No Matter How Much Money by Mandynews(f): 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
Biglittlelois:

E.g what?? Do you know who that lady in the picture is

Left me alone tongue

(1) (Reply)

Feminism Is About Tearing Women Down — US Activist. Nigerians React / For Shy Guys: How To Talk With Girls. 4 Solid Topics To Fill The Void / Coronavirus: Turn Your Lockdown To Cinema Without Light.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.