Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React (39080 Views)

Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge / Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by buhariguy(m): 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
seunjungle1:
I can now see that you are having a concrete agreement with poverty. Even Buhari has integrity than your biological father

if every leader behaves like thief obj, ibb and gej, how can we move this country forward.

average igbo man had a mindset to come into government just to steal public fund, that is why 90% of igbos hates buhari so much and love every criminal like thief atiku.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Moikiitos: 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
Buhari is poorer now then in 2015...Jeje dey smell. I guess you're the one accumulating wealth on his behalf...

You guys think, naija is still in stone age...only time will tell.
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by buhariguy(m): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
Achorise:
He doesn’t need to ,he eats free,medication free,mobility free.
Everything free.
Do you know how many houses they can give him for dash ??
all the past leaders leaves on everything free, still leave free till they die, but still have the mindset to steal from the poor masses,
is that not evil and wickedness of the highest order.
idiotic pigs should stop encouraging our leaders to steal our commonwealth.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
# the stupidest lie i've heard in a century!

Now i know that LIE mohammed is a LEARNER!
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by buhariguy(m): 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
shugamummy:
And you want to assure me that someone who can not grow himself financially can grow the economy of this complicated world. Yorubas are real asslickers. If nah Igbo man be the vice right now you for don see him in action. For those whose brains are daily brainwashed at RCCG, repent now. Your pastor has schools yet your kids cant attend. He even have lodge at the RcCG camp yet you can't afford, yet you give your all to keep them living exotic lifestyle.

obigot would have be richer than thief atiku that enriched himself as vp for 8yrs.
thank GOD, idiotic pigs plan did not work.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by atobs4real(m): 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
Vulcanheph:
This man makes me regret ever becoming a member of RCCG.
Then you are on your own. Risk your life for politics and start comparing it with where you worship. Who cares with your observations.
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by fardes(m): 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
droptrend205:
Just few hours after vice president Osinbajo makes shocking Revelation of Buhari being poorer compared to 2015 when he got elected.

Ever since Osinbajo made the revelation Nigerians have taken their time speak their mind over the issue on ground.

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/nigerians-react-to-osinbajo-news-over-buhari-being-poorer-now-compared-to-2015/

I AM A PASTOR IN RCCG, BUT TRUE BE TOLD, I AM ASHAMED OF THIS JUDAS-ISCARIOT WHO CALL HIMSELF PASTOR, I PITY THOSE WHO CALL YOU DADY, I AM AS

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by adegeye38(m): 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
senatepresido:
I'm so happy I don't share same Christian faith with Osubande
one man action does not define a faith, its is own choice, Christianity on d other hand is light and life itself and d way to a new life in Christ Jesus
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Daluuzor(m): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
buhariguy:
can you see anywhere buhari is building new houses,
unlike our past corrupt leaders that imitate themselves in building hiptops for themselves.

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by barinedan(m): 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
Oh God, what kind of white lie is this? If this man makes it to heaven then an unrepentant witchdoctor still have 100% chance
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Zombicmodz: 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
Vulcanheph:

The truth is you can always correct that.

Thank God Nigeria isn't a one-church country.
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Jgovt(m): 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
A moderate bungalow but his daughter has a Mansion in the UK, a Fashion house also
His Son has a bike that can build 2 mansions in Nigeria and pay the fees of 1million students in primary school..im not angry with Buhari but osibanjo who said he was a pastor....
Ejimagift:
Only a blind person will not see that Buhari is a poor and prudent person. The only Nigerian president with no hill top mansion. Just a moderate bungalow in daura with old school chairs and curtains despite controlling the finances of the country. Buhari is the best thing to happen to the poor masses. Osinbajo remains on the few respected men of God in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by lereinter(m): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
figure of speech

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Lordkross(m): 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
Sorry to say but Osinbajo is a FOOL!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
buhariguy:
can you see anywhere buhari is building new houses,
unlike our past corrupt leaders that imitate themselves in building hiptops for themselves.
Someone said up there that poverty isn't an asset.
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by dontbothermuch: 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
jesvic91:
Okay!

My people if you haven't tasted this... You don't know what you missing
cheesy
Where do i get it oooo
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by suratwo62: 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
jesvic91:
Okay!

My people if you haven't tasted this... You don't know what you missing

This is "Ordon" to Sapele people and Ijaw suya for Bayelsa people
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by buhariguy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

Someone said up there that poverty isn't an asset.
hahahahahahahahahaha,
so, it is by stealing our commonwealth that Will get you riches,

if you dont want to be poor, go and work,
we cant go back to that era where thief obj and thief atiku were competing for the most corrupt award,

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Oxb90: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
Vulcanheph:
you are not alone
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Oxb90: 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
sholatech:

For all our leaders, we know those houses only after they leave office. So wait for Buhari after he leaves office. In the meantime, can you help us with Baba Buhari's Declared asset filled form?
Don't wait. He has no answer to that
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Ebenezerk2: 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
You don't have to regret, I believe you didn't join RCCG because of him
Vulcanheph:
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by RTSC: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
These guys are trolling us.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Jaideyone(m): 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
busky007:
When buhari son in 2017 has 100 million naira bike
And ur dota want to steal our money for Forbes 30 under 30
No wonder many Christians are becoming Muslim.
U are shameless and hopeless lying pastor
Wait for tithe IDIOT
actually the bike is 100 billion cheesy wailer
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by bilulu(m): 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ejimagift:
Only a blind person will not see that Buhari is a poor and prudent person. The only Nigerian president with no hill top mansion. Just a moderate bungalow in daura with old school chairs and curtains despite controlling the finances of the country. Buhari is the best thing to happen to the poor masses. Osinbajo remains on the few respected men of God in Nigeria.
poverty is not a virtue. How about the 1billion naira house in Asokoro? you guys should stop glorifying poverty as if it's good to be poor. Buhari is a poor man yet all his children school n re still schooling abroad.... you guys should stop believing lies
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by nextnear(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
droptrend205:
Just few hours after vice president Osinbajo makes shocking Revelation of Buhari being poorer compared to 2015 when he got elected.

Ever since Osinbajo made the revelation Nigerians have taken their time speak their mind over the issue on ground.

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/nigerians-react-to-osinbajo-news-over-buhari-being-poorer-now-compared-to-2015/

my people abeg make u na no vex, on behalf of the V.P and his family, i say we are all sorry, and personally he (VP) is very much sorry he didn't mean what he said, he was only joking and he will sign undertaking that he will never play that kine play ever again with you all our good people.
he has done a stupid thing as a leader and he has now seen your reaction that you are not senseless like him.
and he is promising to stop being foolish and he will make amendment.
this statement is from the entire family of Osinbajo, thank you for your understanding.
make una just leave the idiot.
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Uzee24: 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
Silly lies...
I am sure Buhari was also spending more than 98million on food per year before he became president.
Osibanjo has lost it!
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by nextnear(m): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
Oxb90:
you are not alone
but the much respected and honored General Overseer Pastor E. A Adeboye is just silent.
Hmm God will help us in this nation
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Integrafamoo: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
Once you speak grammar, a pair of suit can earn you pastoral in some churches particularly in a local branch.
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by BabaOrlando: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
Osinbajo is sincerely sincere.
We saw it coming and warned Nigeria in their choice against poverty and bad market but to no avail.
We pray he doesn't infest Nigeria with his trademark poverty.

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by precious1967(m): 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
Plasphemy. Where did his son got money to buy motor bike?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court / PDP Campaign Rally In Kaduna State Today-photos / Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.