Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Looking For A Very Wild Girl To Marry - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Very Wild Girl To Marry (422 Views)

Need A Cute Girl To Whatsapp With / I Need A A Girl To Date That Resides In Ikorodu / Looking To Find Filipina Girl To Marry And Trying Mail Order Websites. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Very Wild Girl To Marry by Princeofasia: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2019
I am a 32 year old very successful guy looking for a very sexually open minded girl. This what I seek in the girl.
Must be ready for an open relationship or open marriage. By this, I mean she must be OK with with me bringing in other girls to Bleep as I am OK with her fucking other guys too. I will prefer a bisexual girl.
We will be having wild sex parties and orgies in our house or hotel. and also attending same around the world.
Like my previous girl friend I might once in a while invite 5 or more guys to Bleep you if you are OK with that.
Only very open minded girls should message me. I don't care about your good or bad past.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Very Wild Girl To Marry by Chiomzee(f): 8:59am On Jun 21, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Who Lives In Akure Or It Environs / June Born Gather Here Lets Know Ourselves / Only Singles Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.