Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video (53089 Views)

Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) / Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Wepostam: 11:33am On Mar 16, 2019
Earier tday, the internet went abuzz with a video of actress Etinosa Idemudia stripping naked during the live video of singer MC Galaxy.

This caused a lot of debate online as many could not understand why the actress would decide on stripping on a live video.

Reacting to the video, singer Emma Nyra has advised young girls against going naked on any man’s page.

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/emma-nyra-reacts-to-etinosa-going-naked-on-mc-galaxys-live-video/

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Trendme: 11:51am On Mar 16, 2019
Holosho too de React chaiiii

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by donstan18: 11:57am On Mar 16, 2019
I'm patiently waiting Toke Makinwa, Toyin and Mercy Aigbe to react too. Since these prostitutes disguising as actress want to use this opportunity to form sanctimonious.

172 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by ojun50(m): 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
Trendme:
Holosho too de React chaiiii
guy easy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Trendme: 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
grin you sef join them??
ojun50:

guy easy

11 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by AdsenseSnow(m): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
grin the olosho association of Lagos are now motivational speakers oooooo cheesy wonders shall never end

I wan buy adsense

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Wepostam: 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
grin. My real geee
AdsenseSnow:
grin the olosho association of Lagos are now motivational speakers oooooo cheesy wonders shall never end

I wan buy adsense

2 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by AdsenseSnow(m): 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
Wepostam:
grin. My real geee

The king grin

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Wepostam: 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
grin the king maker
AdsenseSnow:

The king grin

2 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Bigmugu: 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
grin she no suppose get mind talj sef mtcheew holosho ism activist

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Bossontop(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
AdsenseSnow:

I wan buy adsense

Boss wen i see am i was like shooo.......

[img]https://media1./images/eb04a4d9dd55a2cd03e29ec2491b35a4/tenor.gif?itemid=9306558[/img]

na one olosho wan for dey give advise??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by coolestchris(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
more drama yet to unfold.
lemme use this opportunity to say that it's all a publicity stunt.. and all celebrity with no relevance will begin to bring out their mouth to react,

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Chisaedhor: 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
Yoruba girls

Fear them

Last week they ate live poo in Dubai all for the money sad

3 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by fishjam: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
Space booked
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
It's possible MC galaxy and Her planned this sh1t just to grow their fan base.

Mc has been trying to increase his followers on Instagram with Lotta of giveaways but it wasn't working for him.

2 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Bighead9: 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
See this retired Olosho advicing a fellow Olosho. This is a case of pot calling kettle black.

6 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
This one talk sense sha

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by WILDBLOGO(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
When stuffs like this happen, you now see kettle calling pot black. Just like devil advising people to stop stealing. Abegi! Everybody dey your lane.

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by lilmax(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
lol

imagine being stupid and blaming alcohol instead of yourself

now they've moved from alcohol to depression grin

fools

I don't care if you're cardi b,as long as you take responsibility of your actions, then it's cool

and btw, what kind of yeye breast did I wake up to sef? grin

6 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by gurunlocker: 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
Everyone don turn reactor Abi reactant now.....
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Jerrick(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ijoba OSHO
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by mastar111: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
Reactors everywhere grin
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Forreellinc: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
Where the nudes abeg? Vaseline is waiting

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by sexiestharam(f): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
k

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by PassiveNaira: 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
Etinosa wants to be more popular and she needs to do the craziest thing.

Anything crazy trends. Just see how topica make front page relatinng to MC Galaxy and Etinosa.

Sell your phones, computers, any gadget to me. I will buy it at a good price.Read below...
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
Forreellinc:
Where the nudes abeg? Vaseline is waiting
It's not worth wasting your Vaseline for

2 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Awesomefred32(m): 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
grin grin

Even OLOSHO is now technical Adviser

grin grin

just off my boxer
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Jyde89: 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
Chisaedhor:
Yoruba girls

Fear them

Last week they ate live poo in Dubai all for the money sad

Didirin, and you where there to cover the story Abi, all this useless tribal bigots sef I wonder the disturbed fellow that raised you guys.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Gets New Haircut (Photo, Video) / Chris Brown To Be Part Of Davido’s Groomsmen As He Weds Chioma / Adenike Adeleke: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Daughter & Davido's Cousin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.