Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki (23643 Views)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by dachiwater: 11:36am On Mar 16, 2019
Abba Kyari has denied telling a suspect to implicate Senate President, Bukola Saraki in the Offa Bank Robbery incident which occurred last year.

Recall that we reported earlier today that Akinnibosun , the suspect who told the court that Abba Kyari asked him to implicate Bukola Saraki in the incident said;

“Abba Kyari told me to say that the Senate President Bukola Saraki gave me the guns we used for the operations. But I declined.

“He (Abba Kyari) promised that they would reward me handsomely and set me free if I could indict Saraki. When I disagreed, they asked some policemen to take me back to the cell. During this time, my hands were tied to my legs.”

However reacting to the claims Abba Kyari who denied telling the suspect to implicate Saraki, shared a post from a lawyer identified as Barr Abdulraseed H Lawal. The post read;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/16/offa-bank-robbery-abba-kyari-denies-telling-suspect-to-implicate-saraki/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 16, 2019
This won't end well... lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by Slimguy0(m): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2019
Lol you don't worry, we get the gist, we don't expect you to align yourself with there assertion Mr Kabshwowlal or whatever you're called ..eyin Cultist Oshi ..... mstcheeewwwww

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by Larryfest(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2019
Unfortunately the truth might never come out, the main actors have been killed while in police custody

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by ojun50(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2019
Una problem jareee
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by donstan18: 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
Welcome to Nigeria! Where packaged corrupt criminals are fighting corruption.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by AmazingELixir: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
The hidden closet of this media hyped super cop will be laid bare after this present administration, the transmission IGP had done his bid to elevate him by making the public see him through his own prism.

Just like nothing remains permanently hidden under the sun his dirty linen will be brought to the market square very soon, his public association with that good for nothing mega tout Mc Oluomo is just the starting.

Whom the gods want to destroy they start by making them mad.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by MyLottoHub: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
Interesting

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by 2blessed01(m): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
...In Naija Everything Is Twisted: Both The Lies And The Truth....
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by coolestchris(m): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
this abba kyari guy is our main police man..
anybody trying to scandalize him is a real criminal and we will send the Kano commissioner to support abba kyari

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by Lamasta(m): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
The real ROBBERS are in Govt using pen and bullion vans to divert billions of naira into there homes and account...

12 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by dokyOloye: 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
This Abba Kyari man might not be so clean after all.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by todaynewsreview: 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
In as much as many may believe Abba Kyari, his recent birthday photos alliance tend to give some credence to the guys retraction. Abba good name seems to be question now due to the recent photos. The more reason persons like Abba should be wary of Greek gift. He's a fine police officer but should try as much to detach himself from political figures publicly.

On a personal note, the implication of the Senate President may be an in-house work. It's out of place for his persons to sponsor armed robbery.

Abba Kyari please protect the good name you have made over the years and recuse yourself from politicians, thugs and questionable cases of implicating perceived enemies like this type of case.

May God grant the IG the needed wisdom to pilot the affairs of the force well.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by blazer2018: 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
I know very few people would trust any word that comes out of the Nigeria Police Force on this issue...Nigerians have lost the trust and respect they have for them since God knows when...but what i know is that, both armed and political criminals seem to know that Nigerians don't trust the men in uniform and ultimately doesn't trust the Justice System, hence they find loopholes to twist things in their favour to get out problems.

Solution:Every Nigerian security outfits need serious rejigging and serious image laundering...but our porous and weak Justice System needs it more.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by Cletus77(m): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
Will you accept it b4?
We were expecting you to deny it na undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by yuanexchanger: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
The real person is being killed.The truth might never come out..Get your chinese rmb with us at a cheaper rate .
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by BusinessHub1: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
I know sir, help me greet your real colleague, MC olomo undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by WILDBLOGO(m): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
If you know he is not saying the truth,"like".

46 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by yinchar(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
Of course, I totally agree with Abba Kyari.

No thief will confess in a relaxed atmosphere in the court that he committed a crime.

Even a young child caught stealing meat from the pot will still deny it and say NO.

I think its high time the Nigeria Police started recording an accused person in their interrogation rooms. This could be used to counter the lying bastards that kill Nigerians, confess under interrogation and still deny it in court.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by Daniel058(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
Mentioned 3 most popular liars in Nigeria
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by sameni123(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
Then debunk his allegation by telling us of the course of adiukwus death ,there's no smoke without fire ,so is he also Lieing about adiukwu been executed ?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
There's something really shady about this Abba Kyari.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by tsinzu: 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
Will he agree before? Evil policemen. Nigerian police is one of the most corrupt in the world

2 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
Na wa. Evans started on defensive and blackmailing more than this. This is the type of accusations you make when you know one baba alaye dey press heavy bottoms somewhere. They will soon change stories ah n apc take over kwara government house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by adedayoa2(f): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
My friend told me how he was caught urinating in a public place and so the police man who caught him took him to the station. The DPO now told him to narrate what happened, he then told the DPO how he saw the police man urinating at that spot and so he decided to urinate there too. And so he was freed by the DPO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by Factfinder1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
I've lost respect and trust for this abba kyari guy since I saw him with tinubus thug oluomo

7 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by BabaO2: 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
Sentiments everywhere. Saraki should face firing squad, why the new cookups in attempting to distort the physical fact. Over 30 souls were wickedly killed by the lazy, greedy and dirty monsters that are directly and remotely connected to Saraki.

2 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by Baselm: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
Now Nigerians believe a statement from a Criminal than Abba Kyari that should be a national hero. Their pictures were captured on CCTV, People who live in Kwara know how these guys are close to the political class.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Year Student Killed By Herdsmen While Travelling With His Friends. Photo / 2 Policemen & 3 Bandits Killed As Suspected IPOB, ESN Attack Imo Police Station / Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.