Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller (56405 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party / Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team / Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller by chally100(m): 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
coolestchris:
nothing fake pass when two celebrities are dating, ask
people like

ubi Franklin and Lilian esoro

gbenro and Osas ajibade

frank edoho and his celebrity wife.

Tonto dike and churchill
the list is endless
Wat of banky and adesuwa, Simi and Kunle, Me and Tiwa
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
Wifey ko wifi? Burna will be like "on d low oo, on d low ooo...."grin
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller by Danbets6: 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller by coolestchris(m): 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
chally100:
Wat of banky and adesuwa, Simi and Kunle, Me and Tiwa
delusion of grandeur
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller by LZAA: 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
TourismMan:
When is INEC paying our election money? One month now since after presidential election and yet no alert or even an information on what they'll pay. What is the matter? Abi dem don scam us? Or is our matter Inconclusive?
grin
Cc immhotep sarrki olawalesmarter1 DaBullIT Afonjaconehead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
LZAA:
grin
Cc immhotep sarrki olawalesmarter1 DaBullIT Afonjaconehead
Next Level of famine , poverty and starvation.

Cc TourismMan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller by princeade86(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
Motion123:
grin I smell inconclusivenesd

but u already collected ur money during election. U sold our votes to candidates that don't worth it. That is the truth.
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller by jaxxy(m): 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
Publicity stunt. Not real
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller by handsomebanana(m): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
frankblinkz:
My love for Burna boy....
Dangote on repeat.

Track na bomb
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
Tonto do pass this. Today, Churchill na her arch-enemy
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller by PanickMode(m): 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
Celebrate wife hit fp! Congrats though
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller by saintruky(m): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
TourismMan:
Cross River state

I rep Delta. Got payment for presidential yesterday Friday
Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller by Webar2018: 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
Satan66:
Burna boy is a disgrace, how can your GF achieve more than you undecided
A woman should be under a man in a ways apart from looks and sex.
Simply disgraceful even for an afonja

Because your gf sells more record than you ..you will kill yourself abi ? Beyonce sold more records than Jay Z ... You're just stupid !!! My woman earning more does not make me less of a man because I know my responsibilities and I'll do my job as a man ... irrespective of who she is ...a woman is just there to support ... Ediot grow up

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller by peasy90: 6:39am On Mar 17, 2019
I can create yiu one and get it activated in less than a week b

AdsenseSnow:
grin burna just tell us the truth grin you want to put a baby inside this ovulating sexyyy mama wink don't worry your secret is safe with us

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil / Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) / Davido Joins Beardgang - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.