Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,563 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

How To Know Your Type Of Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Your Type Of Person (1249 Views)

When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. / What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Your Type Of Person by Sakaslim(m): 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
https://allshadesfemale./2019/03/16/ride-and-live/

So I was having a hard time sleeping last night guys……thinking about my relationship, what blog post to put up, how I was going to combine my career and blogging….? I was still wide awake thinking when I realised a pattern in my lovelife.

It hit me, “I was a ride or die chick”

I was raised to believe in my man and grew up listening to rap, I loved rap…… So I took a lot of the mantras from rap lyrics that depicted females as the strong generous lover that’s supposed to ride with you and die for you no matter what, and that’s what I did.
Re: How To Know Your Type Of Person by Allshadesfemale: 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
grin
Re: How To Know Your Type Of Person by Jcole1985(m): 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
It isn't about being a ride or die chick but being submissive
Re: How To Know Your Type Of Person by Allshadesfemale: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
Yes but Submission as a word has been over defined by males
Jcole1985:
It isn't about being a ride or die chick but being submissive
Re: How To Know Your Type Of Person by Jcole1985(m): 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
Allshadesfemale:
Yes but Submission as a word has been over defined by males
Just as feminism have been over defined by females
Re: How To Know Your Type Of Person by Allshadesfemale: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
True tho...you should really join our blog community....please check out the blog..like, comment and share
Jcole1985:

Just as feminism have been over defined by females
Re: How To Know Your Type Of Person by Allshadesfemale: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2019

Re: How To Know Your Type Of Person by Allshadesfemale: 11:55am On Mar 18, 2019
Re: How To Know Your Type Of Person by Allshadesfemale: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
New post alert....

Dealing with Hydrosalpinx while TTC? How to manage it.
https://allshadesfemale./2019/03/18/dealing-with-hydrosalpinx-while-ttc-how-to-manage-it/

Re: How To Know Your Type Of Person by sAntiAgO147: 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: How To Know Your Type Of Person by ChocolateBunny: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
Sakaslim:
https://allshadesfemale./2019/03/16/ride-and-live/

So I was having a hard time sleeping last night guys……thinking about my relationship, what blog post to put up, how I was going to combine my career and blogging….? I was still wide awake thinking when I realised a pattern in my lovelife.

It hit me, “I was a ride or die chick”

I was raised to believe in my man and grew up listening to rap, I loved rap…… So I took a lot of the mantras from rap lyrics that depicted females as the strong generous lover that’s supposed to ride with you and die for you no matter what, and that’s what I did.
Boss pls help me Quidax is not verifying my account even after dropping my correct details. pls I don't know what next to do.. help me pls

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught S€xing Romacing A Female Mannequin (video) / Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (BAN) Open Letter, Photo / She Is Disappointed In Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.