Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed (109680 Views)

Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Got $4.4 Million In Federal PPP Loans / Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
To be sincere, this is very bad.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by projet: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
is she pregnant please?
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by fakuta(f): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
Is not appealing really
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by gurunlocker: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
One of the reasons Jesus wept....

If this one sit down, won't her yansh be showing?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by trevorhorace(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
during alter call
one would wonder if people are falling under anointing or falling for hernointing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Talk now some will say you are being judgemental
U mean those EEDIOTS that will always say that the things of God are things of the MIND....
That God is absolutely interested in the internal but not external
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
Looks like a musician on stage. Op u sure say na she be pastor? Abi she just de give testimonygrin
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by able20(m): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
kingzic:
Are you a salary earner living in lagos?
Are you in need of funds to pursue that project or start up that business you always wanted to?
Are you in need of funds to buy or repair that car of yours?
Or has oga landlord started with his usual house rent disturbance...
I got good news for you......

With Page financial no more insufficient funds...
Get up 5million naira loan in 3hours with a very little interest rate.
No collateral
No guarantor...
And the process is easy as ABC...
Call us now: 080 32 52 58 57...
MMM 2nd edition
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by Ishilove: 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
This one is not a pastor. She is just paying lip service to God, meanwhile her heart is not broken.

I blame the church for allowing her step on the pulpit dressed like this
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by OgbanjeProphet: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
Jesus have Mercy...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by jrusky(m): 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
This is full time Ogbanje pastor. She is the puilpt to steal, to seduce, to snatch and to kill.
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by Lumig: 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
shocked I open my mouth I no fit close am,this woman is a representative of the marine world disguising as a minister of light

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by Fisher400: 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
air force past questions? email me
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by Numlockz: 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
She has a mission and it is not good.
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by Abduletudaye(m): 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
kingzic:
Are you in need of funds to pursue that project or start up that business you always wanted to?

No collateral
No guarantor...

My kinda peepu... More fuel to your hustle... wink
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by chudez0147(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
candlewax:
You just saw an Antichrist with disgusting body
Watch how some people will ask you to mind your business.. #TheEndIsNear!!
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by OsuGanja(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
candlewax:
You just saw an Antichrist with disgusting body

My gawd!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by jnoz23(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
this one na olosho na, wetin she dey find 4 there
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by kasim155: 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
DonCrack:
A pregnant female pastor has been heavily criticized over her attire after a picture of her went viral, showing her thighs while preaching during church service.

The photo shows Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba of Glorious Heaven Ministries in Kimwarer, Kenya, wearing a dress with a long front slit which exposed her thighs..

Most internet users felt that the ‘woman of God’ expressed too much of her thighs, that could lead to moral decay and sexual harassment of her congregants.

” Waah,,,, all fake,,how do you go to church dressed that way,,on the pulpit,” said Maria Ondiso.

However, some people felt that the pastor should not be answerable to anyone concerning her dress code, choosing to adopt the infamous line of ‘my dress my choice’.

“She’s just ok. I can’t see any problem with her. You said Owuor’s follower puts on magunia…let her wear that’s her dress choice,” said Lilian Engesia.

“We are aware of the devils tricks to bring down the church of Christ. Even if that lady was in a club, social media will attach church, give titles to her as a pastor to make the world not believe in the gospel.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/female-pastor-criticized-over-her.html?m=1

Hmmmm may b d second name of the Church is Church of Satan ministry. How can someone u called herself a pastor wear dis kind of dress to church not to talk of to stand in d alter n be preaching.
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by UncleJudax(m): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
Religion undecided
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by frankblinkz(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
inside the gathering of worshippers,only God knows who truly serving him
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by Truefaith: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
The God of the Bible decreed that women MUST NOT be church leaders. (1 Cor 14:34-35, 1 Timothy 2: 11-12)

THOSE WHO KNOW BETTER THAN GOD SAY GOD IS NOT QUALIFIED TO STATE WHO COULD, OR COULD NOT, MINISTER BEFORE HIM!

Every 'church' formed or run by women was an act of gross transgression and evil. They were ALL started and run by women under the direct control of Satan.

To those deceived by fallen angels working in Pentecostalism and Charismaticism, the contents of the Bible is of little consequence: their "anointed pastors and pastrix" receive 'revelations' independent of the word of God, the Bible.

A wise person would run from such evil Enterprises.

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/10/24/counterfeit-christianity-the-deception-of-the-elect-part-one/
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
Very Big lie.
All in the name of having traffic to their blog
She's not a pastor and the church name is fake.
Check the pict below
Pleaz, dont believe everything on social media

Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by juzor(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
angry

Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by fxdee(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
kingzic:

No collateral
No guarantor...
.really
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by openmine(m): 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
warisdis? sad shocked shocked

Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by Offpoint: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
kingzic:

No collateral
No guarantor...
I messaged you no reply... I was being serious
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by Mutemenot(m): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
My art teacher would fail me if I draw as human angry
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by BABANGBALI: 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh tohyorsih stop using religion to deceive people
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by Eavy(m): 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
This is title/name abuse, don't call this a pastor. Thus is a daughter of Jezebel.
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by Mouthgag: 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
kingzic:

No collateral
No guarantor...

Shut up
LIAR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Is 'Let The Poor Says I Am Rich' Written In The Bible-joel 3:10 / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.