Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Movement To The Promised Land In 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Movement To The Promised Land In 2019 (333 Views)

Promised Land (land Of Canaan) Is Not Where You Think It Is / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movement To The Promised Land In 2019 by Kei144(m): 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ep. 3:16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,
Ep. 3:17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,
Ep. 3:18 may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,
Ep. 3:19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge — that you may be filled to the measure of all the fulness of God.

The above Scripture describes the target of true Christianity. The target of true Christianity is to be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God; that is, to become like God. Since the beginning of the Church, most Christians have been very far from this target. But in this year 2019, many Christians will get to the target.

Getting to the target of being filled to the measure of all the fullness of God is very much like the movement of ancient Israelites from Egypt to the Promised Land. The ancient Israelites were being enslaved in Egypt. At a time determined by God, God moved them out of Egypt and they began the journey to the Promised Land. In the same way, today’s people of God have been shackled to the dictates of this world. 2019 is God’s appointed time for His people to begin to increase in divinity. The journey to the Promised Land is not easy, as it involves trekking through the desert—tribulations.
Re: Movement To The Promised Land In 2019 by Kei144(m): 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
Three Options in the Movement to the Promised Land

There are three options available to the people of God for moving to the Promised Land. Each option has a length of time attached to it; the length of time is how long it takes to get to the Promised Land. Each option also has some intensity of warfare attached to it; the shorter the time to reach the Promised Land, the greater the intensity of the warfare involved.

Option 1

Ex. 13:17 When Pharaoh let the people go, God did not lead them on the road through the Philistine country, though that was shorter. For God said, “If they face war, they might change their minds and return to Egypt.”
Ex. 13:18 So Sea God led the people around by the desert road towards the Red. The Israelites went up out of Egypt armed for battle.

The first option for the ancient Israelites involved going from Egypt straight to Gaza. Just as today’s Gaza is always a source of war for today’s Israelis, ancient Gaza also meant a lot of war for the ancient Israelites. The ancient Israelites that had just left Egypt were not spiritually prepared to face the intense war that attempting to go to the Promised Land through the shortest route would cause. They were greatly darkened in their minds by life in Egypt. They did not even have the word of God. Their spiritual level was too low. Therefore, God moved them into option 2.
Re: Movement To The Promised Land In 2019 by Kei144(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
Option 2

In option 2, God led the ancient Israelites by the desert road towards the Red Sea. Option 2 involved initial spiritual development before the actual journey to the Promised Land.

1Co. 10:1 For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.
1Co. 10:2 They were all baptised into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.
1Co. 10:3 They all ate the same spiritual food
1Co. 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

In option 2, the people of God had to be baptized into God through Moses in the Red Sea and in the cloud (representing the Holy Spirit). They were given the law of God (spiritual food) at Sinai. They drank spiritual drink (divine life) at Horeb. By then, they were spiritually prepared to move into the Promised Land.

Nu. 1:1 The LORD spoke to Moses in the Tent of Meeting in the Desert of Sinai on the first day of the second month of the second year after the Israelites came out of Egypt. He said:
Nu. 1:2 “Take a census of the whole Israelite community by their clans and families, listing every man by name, one by one.

By the second month of the second year, the ancient Israelites were still in the Desert of Sinai, where they were being spiritually prepared to be able to fight their way into the Promised Land. It was in this month that the construction of the ark of the covenant was completed.

Nu. 10:11 On the twentieth day of the second month of the second year, the cloud lifted from above the tabernacle of the Testimony.
Nu. 10:12 Then the Israelites set out from the Desert of Sinai and travelled from place to place until the cloud came to rest in the Desert of Paran.
Nu. 10:13 They set out, this first time, at the LORD’s command through Moses.
Nu. 10:14 The divisions of the camp of Judah went first, under their standard. Nahshon son of Amminadab was in command.

Nu. 10:29 Now Moses said to Hobab son of Reuel the Midianite, Moses’ father-in-law, “We are setting out for the place about which the LORD said, ‘I will give it to you.’ Come with us and we will treat you well, for the LORD has promised good things to Israel.”
Nu. 10:30 He answered, “No, I will not go; I am going back to my own land and my own people.”

Nu. 10:33 So they set out from the mountain of the LORD and travelled for three days. The ark of the covenant of the LORD went before them during those three days to find them a place to rest.

On the twentieth day of the second month of the second year, the movement towards the Promised Land began in earnest. They were prepared for war.

Nu. 11:1 Now the people complained about their hardships in the hearing of the LORD, and when he heard them his anger was aroused. Then fire from the LORD burned among them and consumed some of the outskirts of the camp.
Nu. 11:2 When the people cried out to Moses, he prayed to the LORD and the fire died down.

Moving to the Promised Land is never easy. God demands absolute faith in Him from anyone moving towards the Promised Land and will not tolerate any faithlessness.

Nu. 13:1 The LORD said to Moses,
Nu. 13:2 “Send some men to explore the land of Canaan, which I am giving to the Israelites. From each ancestral tribe send one of its leaders.”
Nu. 13:3 So at the LORD’s command Moses sent them out from the Desert of Paran. All of them were leaders of the Israelites.

Nu. 13:25 At the end of forty days they returned from exploring the land.
Nu. 13:26 They came back to Moses and Aaron and the whole Israelite community at Kadesh in the Desert of Paran. There they reported to them and to the whole assembly and showed them the fruit of the land.

While still in the second year, God had to test the faith of the Israelites to see if they were spiritually ready to battle for the Promised Land. They failed the test and thereby declared that they were not fit for option 2. Therefore, God moved them into option 3.
Re: Movement To The Promised Land In 2019 by Kei144(m): 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
Option 3

Option 3 lasts for a period of forty years.

Nu. 20:1 In the first month the whole Israelite community arrived at the Desert of Zin, and they stayed at Kadesh. There Miriam died and was buried.
Nu. 20:2 Now there was no water for the community, and the people gathered in opposition to Moses and Aaron.

After many years of wandering in the desert, in the first month of the fortieth year since they left Egypt, the Israelites resumed the movement to the Promised Land. They began by drinking spiritual drink. Moses was meant to give them spiritual drink through word of faith, but he rather used the old method of arm of the flesh. This disqualified Moses and Aaron from entering the Promised Land.

Nu. 20:28 Moses removed Aaron’s garments and put them on his son Eleazar. And Aaron died there on top of the mountain. Then Moses and Eleazar came down from the mountain,
Nu. 20:29 and when the whole community learned that Aaron had died, the entire house of Israel mourned for him thirty days.

Nu. 33:38 At the LORD’s command Aaron the priest went up Mount Hor, where he died on the first day of the fifth month of the fortieth year after the Israelites came out of Egypt.
Nu. 33:39 Aaron was a hundred and twenty-three years old when he died on Mount Hor.

De. 1:3 In the fortieth year, on the first day of the eleventh month, Moses proclaimed to the Israelites all that the LORD had commanded him concerning them.
De. 1:4 This was after he had defeated Sihon king of the Amorites, who reigned in Heshbon, and at Edrei had defeated Og king of Bashan, who reigned in Ashtaroth.

Jo. 4:19 On the tenth day of the first month the people went up from the Jordan and camped at Gilgal on the eastern border of Jericho.
Jo. 4:20 And Joshua set up at Gilgal the twelve stones they had taken out of the Jordan.
Jo. 4:21 He said to the Israelites, “In the future when your descendants ask their fathers, `What do these stones mean?’
Jo. 4:22 tell them, `Israel crossed the Jordan on dry ground.’

Apparently, Joshua began to lead Israel on the first day of the first month of the 41st year from the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt. By the tenth day, the Israelites crossed over the Jordan.
Re: Movement To The Promised Land In 2019 by Kei144(m): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
Movement to the Promised Land in the end time

For the end time generation, the Promised Land is heaven. The people of God need some Moses who will lead them to the edge of the Promised Land. The end time Moses will hand the people of God over to the end time Joshua (Jesus), who will then cross them over the Jordan (space) and bring them to the Promised Land (heaven).

Re. 7:2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:
Re. 7:3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”
Re. 7:4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

De. 34:5 And Moses the servant of the LORD died there in Moab, as the LORD had said.

Re. 15:2 And I saw what looked like a sea of glass mixed with fire and, standing beside the sea, those who had been victorious over the beast and his image and over the number of his name. They held harps given them by God
Re. 15:3 and sang the song of Moses the servant of God and the song of the Lamb: “Great and marvellous are your deeds, Lord God Almighty. Just and true are your ways, King of the ages.

Moses of old led the nation of Israel, which had about 600,000 men (Nu. 11:21). The end-time Moses will be made up of 144,000 descendants of ancient Israelites. They will lead the people of God all over the world towards heaven. In Numbers 11, Moses mentioned the burden of one man leading some 600,000 men on foot. God took the Spirit that was on Moses and made the Spirit to rest on seventy elders, who then assisted Moses in leading the people of Israel.

600,000 ÷ 70 x 144,000 ≈ 1.2 billion

which is close to the current population of Christians in the world.

The 144,000 Israelites will begin to rise up in the next first month of the ancient Hebrew calendar from now. The first month of the ancient Hebrew calendar begins by the new moon of April 2019.

Just as God had Moses exiled to the desert of Sinai for forty years, the people that will make up the 144,000 Israelites have been experiencing desert living for many years before now. By new moon of April 2019, they will emerge from the desert; then, they will begin to lead the people of God towards the Promised Land. Just as the exodus of ancient Israelites from Egypt caused the downfall of ancient Egypt, the movement of today’s people of God towards the Promised Land will adversely affect the world. The movement will also be fraught with tribulations for the people of God.

Today’s people of God are spiritually enlightened; they possess a lot of light. They are already baptized into Jesus Christ, in water and in the Spirit (Jn. 3:5). They possess the word of God. There is no need for them to pass through the equivalent of the Red Sea; neither is there any need for them to go to Mount Sinai to receive the word of God and build up the Ark of the Covenant. Today’s people of God are already God’s temples. Therefore, today’s people of God will follow option 1 of the movement to the Promised Land. Because of this, they will go through short and intense tribulations during which they will dislodge the enemy and possess the Promised Land. In the process, many people of God will fall by the way side.
Re: Movement To The Promised Land In 2019 by Kei144(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
Timing of Option 1

Where the people of God are right now is the equivalent of where the ancient Israelites were in Numbers 19. It is a time for the people of God to concentrate on washing away their sins by the blood of Jesus. By the new moon of April, the people of God will move into Numbers 20. The first thing that will happen by the new moon of April is the release of the latter rain of the Holy Spirit, first of all, on the 144,000 Israelites. This will be the sealing of the 144,000 Israelites (Re. 7:3-4).

From Nu. 20:1, it took the ancient Israelites approximately one year to cross over the River Jordan. It will not take today’s people of God up to that time, from new moon of April 2019, to cross their own River Jordan (rapture). The ancient Israelites spent a period of thirty days mourning the death of Aaron (Nu. 20:29). They spent another thirty days mourning the death of Moses (De. 34:8 ). The end-time Moses company will not die. They together form the woman of Revelation 12. The woman of Revelation 12 will see her male child snatched up to heaven—rapture (Re. 12:5). After the rapture, the dragon will come against the woman, but will not be able to destroy her (Re. 12:13-16). Therefore, the two months used to mourn Moses and Aaron are saved.

The ancient Israelites also spent time frolicking with Moabite women and received severe judgment of God for that. The end-time people of God will not go into that kind of thing; they will pursue holiness. Some time is also saved because of that. There could be a total time saving of up to three months. This could mean that the rapture will take place towards the end of 2019 or very early in 2020; definitely more than two months before Nisan 1, 2020, in the Hebrew calendar.
Re: Movement To The Promised Land In 2019 by Kei144(m): 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
1 Corinthians 10 New International Version (NIV)
Warnings From Israel’s History

11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

1Cor. 10:11 says that the Old Testament story of the movement of Israelites from Egypt to the Promised is an example and warning for the end-time generation of Christians.

The Escape to Egypt
Mt. 2:13 When they had gone, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. “Get up,” he said, “take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the child to kill him.”
14 So he got up, took the child and his mother during the night and left for Egypt, 15 where he stayed until the death of Herod. And so was fulfilled what the Lord had said through the prophet: “Out of Egypt I called my son.”

God works in a consistent pattern. He always calls His son out of Egypt, in a consistent pattern. God is about to adopt many sons. He will first of all call them out of Egypt and the sons must move to the Promised Land. The movement is through a narrow way. Those who make it to the end cross over the River Jordan--Rapture!
Re: Movement To The Promised Land In 2019 by Kei144(m): 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
THE TRUMPET by Bill Burns

APRIL 2019

April 20: Do you know that your body is the temple of My habitation? Do you know that I live and dwell in you? Do you know that I have been sent to cause you to come into a place of spiritual wellness and awareness? For, I am here with you to quicken your mortal body, to guide you, to lead you into the path of life. I am here to cause you to be greater than you are without Me. I am here to reveal the word of the Lord to you. I am here to present Jesus as King of Kings and Lord of Lords to you. I am here to tell you that the Father loves you, cares for you, knows you, and His greatest desire is that all of His will be established in your life and begin to work on your behalf--beginning right now, this very moment, this day, says the Spirit of the Lord.

http://ft111.com/smallstraws.htm

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Did The Bible Say That Mary Magdalene Was A Prostitute? / Adeboye, Oyedepo, Enenche, Sanusi, Others Named Among 100 Most Reputable People / Zainab Aliyu Vs Leah Sharibu: Are Nigerians Equal? CAN Asks Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.