Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims (38907 Views)

President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) / Boy Stones Senator With An Egg For Blaming New Zealand Attack On Muslims / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by forghon: 10:30am On Mar 17, 2019
MightySparrow:
Peace, whereever there are muslims? by the way, was the boy that stoned the senator a muslim?
All I said PEACE
Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by Khaleell001(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2019
cescky:

grin

You tried to sound dignified but you failed.

Your statement Only further solidifies the guys claims

Your no different from the guy you tried to accuse / correct

It's hard not calling you a head slammer

All what you are saying is expected because my Qur'aan informs me about it clearly.

“O you who believe! Take not as (your) Bitaanah (advisors, consultants, protectors, helpers, friends) those outside your religion (pagans, Jews, Christians, and hypocrites) since they will not fail to do their best to corrupt you. They desire to harm you severely. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their breasts conceal is far worse. Indeed We have made plain to you the Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses) if you understand.

119. Lo! You are the ones who love them but they love you not, and you believe in all the Scriptures [i.e. you believe in the Tawraat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel), while they disbelieve in your Book, the Qur’aan]. And when they meet you, they say, ‘We believe.’ But when they are alone, they bite the tips of their fingers at you in rage. Say: ‘Perish in your rage. Certainly, Allaah knows what is in the breasts (all the secrets).’

120. If a good befalls you, it grieves them, but if some evil overtakes you, they rejoice at it. But if you remain patient and become Al-Muttaqoon (the pious — See V.2:2), not the least harm will their cunning do to you. Surely, Allaah surrounds all that they do”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:118-120]

1 Like

Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by Slazim: 10:40am On Mar 17, 2019
Seetto:

You are fought everywhere or they fought us everywhere.
What is the reason of western power invading Iraq, sadam house weapons of mass destruction which till today they could not found, since us invasion of Iraq, over 2mill Iraqi has loss their lives,

US invaded Afghanistan after September 11 attack by alqaeeda , who founded and funded alqaeed , US to bring down USSR, all most deadly terrorist organization today are link to alqaeeda. Today over 1.5 mill Afghanistan has loss their lives

Western world founded and financed today the world most terrorist organization Isis to oust the government of Assad, today Syria is a ghost country. Over 1 million Syrians has been killed.

What is the crime of gadafi, Libya today is an eye sore, Obama is regretting his action against the people of Libya.

Palestinian lands was forcefully taken away from them by the Zionist Jew supported by the western countries after second world war, isreal was created in 1948 within the heart of the Arabian settlement, after claiming GOD promise them the land in a book known to them, that is absurd.

Muslims continue to die and suffer in the hands of these deadly terrorist organizations financed by the western countries.

And they still paint Muslims terrorist, who are the real terrorist

The reason is simple, Islam encourages its followers to "kill the infidels" who are the infidels? Anyone that dosent practice islam, tell me how would I be comfortable having someone like that around me knowing that he is supposed to kill me.

1 Like

Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by Khaleell001(m): 10:41am On Mar 17, 2019
amaniro:
Islamophobia. Why is there no Christian phobia?

Reason being simple that Muslims have developed a feeling that they naturally hate them I've lived with them for decades now. Even in America they hate Christians also.

We did not create an atmosphere of natural hatred towards anyone you christians are the ones mocking and making jest of everything we do and you expect us to show love when you show us hatred through your mockery?

I have lived in my community for close to twendy years which is Muslim community ,but we have never for once attacked or making any inciting statement against our gues, but you will shock to see that they often mock how we look, the way our women dress and how we worship and when we react in like manner we are seen as the aggressors.

is this not hypocrisy!

It is only a deluded idiot after all these slurs and verbal attack that will embrace his oppressor.

What we are simply saying is, stop teleguiding us in what we do.
leave us alone.

Is it by force to accept Christ as your personal Lord and saviour?

1 Like

Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:43am On Mar 17, 2019
cescky:

If the western nations decide to stop buying their oil, which they can do if they wish..

I guess they will drink the oil
We have China,India,south Korea,Japan,Malasia and Indonesia all the countries mention are also an economic power house and are growing by the day.So yes it's possible to survive without the west buying oil from them.Last time i check,the poverty level in Iran is lower compare to one in Nigeria and Iran are not doing most of their business with the west.
Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2019
Slazim:

The reason is simple, Islam encourages its followers to "kill the infidels" who are the infidels? Anyone that dosent practice islam, tell me how would I be comfortable having someone like that around me knowing that he is supposed to kill me.
Since you are such an expert on Islam kindly provide a verse of Quran that said,kill innocent people.You people are truly extremist and are totally without shame.No wander you people see nothing wrong in criminality(drug smuggling,prostitution,baby factory,ritualist).If there is any humanity left in you people,you will see that shooting unarmed innocent people is totally wrong.But at this point,i am no longer surprise about what your kind are capable of.You people are subhuman savages.

1 Like

Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by amaniro: 10:47am On Mar 17, 2019
Khaleell001:

We did not create an atmosphere of natural hatred towards anyone you christians are the ones mocking and making jest of everything we do and you expect us to show love when you show us hatred through your mockery?

I have lived in my community for close to twendy years which is Muslim community ,but we have never for once attacked or making any inciting statement against our gues, but you will shock to see that they often mock how we look, the way our women dress and how we worship and when we react in like manner we are seen as the aggressors.

is this not hypocrisy!

It is only a deluded idiot after all these slurs and verbal attack that will embrace his oppressor.

What we are simply saying is, stop teleguiding us in what we do.
leave us alone.

Is it by force to accept Christ as your personal Lord and saviour?

All I see is aggressiveness and an intolerant behaviour, thank you. You've just justified my research. In case you wanna object, I've lived in North all my life and I was born in Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by Khaleell001(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2019
Kingspin:
If all religion behave like Muslims.

Having clubbed at one of the Islamic nations, i can categorically tell you there are Arabic clubs full of prostitutes from Egypt, Syria, Morocco, Lebanon and etc. Some of them cheerfully took pic with me back then.

So forget matter until peace is restore in Benue, Kaduna, Jos and Taraba

Even if we are agree that their are night clubs in Arab nations (not Islāmic,because Islām dies not promote indecency) where strippers whine and dine it does not remove that fact that most of these things were brought to those lands by misguided Arabs with their western collaborators.

My friend, Benues, Taraba are not religious crisis,it is more of tribal and and ethnic clash, but as for Kaduna and Plateau,there have been attacks on both sides.
However,it is well known with you Christians that your guys make inciting statements that rile up some Muslims who react to your statement though, to a large extent transgressing the limit which has been the bane in these states.

1 Like

Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by Khaleell001(m): 11:12am On Mar 17, 2019
amaniro:

All I see is aggressiveness and an intolerant behaviour, thank you. You've just justified my research. In case you wanna object, I've lived in North all my life and I was born in Kaduna.

I only justified your lack of objectivity.

Living and dying in Kaduna or the entire north does not mean you are saying the truth.

The hatred for hausas and their way of life is all too common among non Muslims. It is an open secret that your people hate anything Islām and muslims.
And your reaction shows it clearly.

1 Like

Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by amaniro: 11:16am On Mar 17, 2019
Khaleell001:

I only justified your lack of objectivity.

Living and dying in Kaduna or the entire north does not mean you are saying the truth.

The hatred for hausas and their way of life is all too common among non Muslims. It is an open secret that your people hate anything Islām and muslims.
And your reaction shows it clearly.

Nobody hate you nor your religion. You guys are always being too sensitive and intolerant. So you don't know Christians suffer say epidemic? I has to break up with my girlfriend because of our religious difference courtesy: The father hated me

2 Likes

Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by Slazim: 11:19am On Mar 17, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

Since you are such an expert on Islam kindly provide a verse of Quran that said,kill innocent people.You people are truly extremist and are totally without shame.No wander you people see nothing wrong in criminality(drug smuggling,prostitution,baby factory,ritualist).If there is any humanity left in you people,you will see that shooting unarmed innocent people is totally wrong.But at this point,i am no longer surprise about what your kind are capable of.You people are subhuman savages.
I never encouraged the killing of innocent people, my reference was your "speech" on being hated everywhere. Kindly prove wrong on the killing of "infidels".
Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by IMAliyu(m): 11:19am On Mar 17, 2019
Moventist:
The name is amazing " Christ Church Mosques "What has Christ Church got to do with Islam?
ChirstChurch is the name of the town.
Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by IMAliyu(m): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2019
Aawizdom:
Why ISLAM is theFastest growing religion in Europe?

could some one answer my question without hatred or personal feelings..
Because the European birthrates are on decline and Muslims don't have a limit on the number of children they can have. That's one reason. Another reason would be immigration.

2 Likes

Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by Slazim: 11:23am On Mar 17, 2019
An unarmed female Christian was murdered in the day in cold blood some years ago on this Nigerian soil in a city that is supposed to be the centre of unity and most people here didn't speak against it, what does that say.

1 Like

Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by Seetto: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2019
Slazim:

Very simple, Islam do not encourage his followers to kill, The quran say, no one has the right to take the life of another because you cannot create one. He who save a life is as if he has save the whole humanity, and he who take life is as if he has killed the whole humanity.

In Islam, taken the life of an animal unjustly is a sin, before killing a goat , cow or any animal for food, you must seek GOD forgiveness before slaughtering such animal, you must follow the laid down rules, which involved tying the hands and legs together holding gullet to ease the pain, scientist later prove, it is meant at targeting the veins that sent pains impulse to the brain to ease the animal sufferings.
This is Islam follow you.

The so called leaders of terrorist organizations were schooled in the western school of anti Islam to annihilate Islam and cause mayhem/unrest in Islam, some of their agenda is targeting true scholars and further reducing their influence in propagating Islam, this is an agenda in spreading their satanic mission of new world order and Freedomites.

I don't have any issue with Christianity , but Christians are fast becoming a prey use by the new world order disciples to spread satanic activities in the world.

Think, why is Christianity fast fading in Europe, why do we have increase in numbers of atheist in western countries, why has immorality becomes a norm, increase in number of lesbians, gay and transgender, we now have church of Satan, church of science etc, look at the so called men of GOD have turn Christianity to mockery religion , with their so fake miracles, nudity and indecent dressings has becomes norms among church goers, we now have church of nakedn*ss in USA, earlier Christians were not like this, most of them are mock, they worship God and follow the true teachings of the gospel.

Think, compare modesty in Islamic and non Islamic countries, it is way too far.

It has become very difficult for them to penetrate islam, they are deploying all kinds of measures to succeed ,including deploying terrorists and directly or indirectly instigating crisis.

1 Like

Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by Slazim: 11:29am On Mar 17, 2019
Seetto:

Very simple, Islam do not encourage his followers to kill, The quran say, no one has the right to take the life of another because you cannot create one. He who save a life is as if he has save the whole humanity, and he who take life is as if he has killed the whole humanity.

In Islam, taken the life of an animal unjustly is a sin, before killing a goat , cow or any animal for food, you must seek GOD forgiveness before slaughtering such animal, you must follow the laid down rules, which involved tying the hands and legs together holding gullet to ease the pain, scientist later prove, it is meant at targeting the veins that sent pains impulse to the brain to ease the animal sufferings.
This is Islam follow you.

The so called leaders of terrorist organizations were schooled in the western school of anti Islam to annihilate Islam and cause mayhem/unrest in Islam, some of their agenda is targeting true scholars and further reducing their influence in propagating Islam, this is an agenda in spreading their satanic mission of new world order and Freedomites.

I don't have any issue with Christianity , but Christians are fast becoming a prey use by the new world order disciples to spread satanic activities in the world.

Think, why is Christianity fast fading in Europe, why do we have increase in numbers of atheist in western countries, why has immorality becomes a norm, increase in number of lesbians, gay and transgender, we now have church of Satan, church of science etc, look at the so called men of GOD have turn Christianity to mockery religion , with their so fake miracles, nudity and indecent dressings has becomes norms among church goers, we now have church of nakedn*ss in USA, earlier Christians were not like this, most of them are mock, they worship God and follow the true teachings of the gospel.

Think, compare modesty in Islamic and non Islamic countries, it is way too far.

It has become very difficult for them to penetrate islam, they are deploying all kinds of measures to succeed ,including deploying terrorists and directly or indirectly instigating crisis.

Are you saying there is no encouragement to kill infidels or you are denying it? Which one?

1 Like

Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by IMAliyu(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

Please stop responding to this people,they just prove that they are lower than animals.Try to check the post the was posted about boko Haram attacks,from 2010 up to date.Read the comments of Muslims Northerner,you wouldn't see them celebrating or supporting boko Haram.But our hateful Eastern apes,are different from normal human.Any misfortune that befall a Muslim person,you will see them celebrating,from the genocide in miyamma to the bombing of civilians in Gaza and now the killing of innocent people which includes a four year old girl. A normal person will be horrify and sad for what just happen,But this people are not normal human.They are full of hate and are evil to their core and totally ignorant about the world they live in.And last time i check,their are more of them living in Malaysia,Dubai,Qatar than rest of us,but they are always first to insult Muslims and Islam.
My issue isn't even that they hate Muslims, but they should understand that at global scale there are about 1.5billion of us and at a national scale we make 51% of the population and that number is not going anywhere. We have to understand that there are things we will never agree on and find a way to live mutually beneficial lifes.
And if all of us were terrorists everyone would be dead.

1 Like

Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by mrpaedo(m): 11:33am On Mar 17, 2019
The Westerners and Moslems are both guilty of violent and deplorable actions.No side is the victim and no side is innocent.They both can destroy themselves till extinction for all I care.The less of them we have in the world, the better cool

1 Like

Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by Khaleell001(m): 11:33am On Mar 17, 2019
amaniro:

Nobody hate you nor your religion. You guys are always being too sensitive and intolerant. So you don't know Christians suffer say epidemic? I has to break up with my girlfriend because of our religious difference courtesy: The father hated me

Her father's hatred is hinged on the fact that his daughter would be worshipping a being (Jesus, peace be upon him) not God.
If I were in his shoes, I will do the same.

And who told you your definition of tolerance has to be on your own terms?

If you like Eba and egusi soup and I don't take a liking to it you can not say I am intolerant. I may have my genuine reasons for not liking what you like. Rather I respect your choice as a person,but it does not necessarily mean I agree with it.
We should understand and respect our differences. Because tolerance is a deceptive way of accepting what you don't agree with.

I respect you as a person and respect your view of your religion it does not mean I should tolerate (accept) your form of worship.

Let give this last example :
If someone says 1 plus 1 is 6,I will simply tell him he is wrong with respect not that I will say because I am tolerant I will tell him he is right. wrong!
I will tell him 1 plus 1 is 2 and respect him even if he insist it is 6.
This respecting our differences not tolerance.

We should get this clearly.

1 Like

Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by queiii: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2019
Aawizdom:
okay, I agree with that, but u fail to mention "reversion"? Islam has the highest number of reverts in Europe if not the entire world. Google for references.

lol, reverts of immigrant ancestry. I mean, how hard is it to go back to something you were indoctrinated into? forget what you see on the media, the west hates islam more than any other religion. No original westerner will convert to islam for good reason

1 Like

Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by Seetto: 11:50am On Mar 17, 2019
Slazim:

Are you saying there is no encouragement to kill infidels or you are denying it? Which one?
There is no encouragement to kill anyone not just the infidel,
Please do more research.
New world order
Zionist movement
The life of prophet Muhammad

1 Like

Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by IMAliyu(m): 11:56am On Mar 17, 2019
queiii:

lol, reverts of immigrant ancestry. I mean, how hard is it to go back to something you were indoctrinated into? forget what you see on the media, the west hates islam more than any other religion. No original westerner will convert to islam for good reason
Define original Westerner.
Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by Rotimi47: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
mperornero:
just egg? he should be thankful it wasn't bomb
grin
Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by MightySparrow: 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
forghon:
All I said PEACE
Peace
Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by amaniro: 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
Khaleell001:

Her father's hatred is hinged on the fact that his daughter would be worshipping a being (Jesus, peace be upon him) not God.
If I were in his shoes, I will do the same.

If you like Eba and egusi soup and I don't take a liking to it you can not say I am intolerant. I may have my genuine reasons for not liking what you like. Rather I respect your choice as a person,but it does not necessarily mean I agree with it.
We should understand and respect our differences. Because tolerance is a deceptive way of accepting what you don't agree with.

I respect you as a person and respect your view of your religion it does not mean I should tolerate (accept) your form of worship.

If someone says 1 plus 1 is 6,I will simply tell him he is wrong with respect not that I will say because I am tolerant I will tell him he is right. wrong!

You're just a religious bigot. I can give my daughter out to any religion weather Muslim or Hinduist. It may interest you to know girls have become stubborn they now marry any tribe, the word has revolved khalil

1 Like

Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by Tellemall: 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
Aawizdom:
Why ISLAM is theFastest growing religion in Europe?

could some one answer my question without hatred or personal feelings..

Uncontrolled immigration.

1 Like

Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
davodyguy:
Watch the video before you comment.
That Senator and his supporters are definition of evil and worse than Dino Melaye

Here's what actually happened.
The pathetic Senator was speaking to reporters and he said he blame the attack on Muslims. What a ridiculous statement to make. It's like when Boko Haram attacked churches and a Senator would open his mouth to blame Christians for an attack on Christians.

The young boy brought out an egg and smashed it on the Senator's head.

Guess what the so called distinguished Senator did. He punched the boy on the face. I was like wow, so all politicians are same irrespective of where the come come from. As if that's not enough, some supporters of the Senator went further to attack the boy and twisted his neck with strong arms. The police came in later to take the boy away.

That's typical of what you find in Africa, and it's happening in a developed country, New Zealand
The senator is Australian

I think this happened in Australia
Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by Tellemall: 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
Khaleell001:

If I were in his shoes, I will do the same

What is the point of you promoting "peace and tolerance" when you have said that were you in the hateful father's position you would have done the same?

You're talking about tolerance but you cannot tolerate your own child marrying an individual and not a religion. You are intolerant as well. So hang up your hypocritical gloves. By your own admission, you are a promoter of religious intolerance and hateful thinking, as you have so thoughtfully told us in your first and penultimate paragraphs.

You are only concerned because your kind have died, not because you care about humanity as a whole.

3 Likes

Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by MyGeneration(m): 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
That was very disrespectful

1 Like

Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by Tellemall: 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
amaniro:

You're just a religious bigot. I can give my daughter out to any religion weather Muslim or Hinduist. It may interest you to know girls have become stubborn they now marry any tribe, the word has revolved khalil

It is surprising how he claims to understand and be at peace with Christians where he lives, but at the mention of an inter religious marriage his intolerance has clawed to the surface in a very damning way. He says he would do what the father did. He says he must not tolerate you. Imagine that guy translating religious scripture and executing it because he cannot tolerate another way of life except his.

Mohammedans are all the same. They are intolerant and want others to tolerate them. They want to kill but once one of them is killed they begin to wear the veil of islamophobia to endear confused people to them.

2 Likes

Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by Kingspin(m): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
Khaleell001:

Even if we are agree that their are night clubs in Arab nations (not Islāmic,because Islām dies not promote indecency) where strippers whine and dine it does not remove that fact that most of these things were brought to those lands by misguided Arabs with their western collaborators.

My friend, Benues, Taraba are not religious crisis,it is more of the tribal and and ethnic clash, but as for Kaduna and Plateau, there have been attacks on both sides.
However,it is well known with you Christians that your guys make inciting statements that rile up some Muslims who react to your statement though, to a large extent transgressing the limit which has been the bane in these states.

Are those tribal killed Muslims? Found out.

Those killed in Taraba, Benue and others are Christians yet they have not attacked any Mosque or grab land.

For Jos and Kaduna can you check your statistics right unless you are part of them like Buhari and El rufai who kept mute because victims are Christians not Fulani.

As empty as Buhari he can deploy all the army to fight Igbos but none for Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
Seetto:

Islamic terrorists and they are attacking mosques and killing Muslims...
Boko haram are western foreign tools to annihilate Islam, it is their agenda, Islam will never give way to their new world order and their so call Freedomites.
Ha ha ... even more delusions.... Boko Haram are your own home cooked Nigerian Islamic terrorists. That is how demented they are that they even attack their kind - though their primary and majority targets are Christians and Churches.
This is why Islamic terrorism will never be abolished because the “other Muslims” like you refuse to accept the cancer that is in Islam .... Wahhabism and Mujahideen ideology.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Make Emergency Landing On A Highway In Uganda / Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul / Saudi Arabia Abolishes Flogging As Punishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.