Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (60120 Views)

I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex / Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
TommyAnthem:
O boy stop killing O, it is not good for mankind no matter how you try to back up your ideology with warped interpretation of the bible, if your parents were killed in any of your jihads you won't be here typing gibberish.

I told you war is only PERMISSIBLE in Islam for self-Defence purposes. If you like believe that, if you like believe what the Media feeds you with. That is your business not mine. Moses made war, Joshua made war, David did and said God taught his hands to war. You believe them all. But when Muhammad fought his own Arab brethren you are here whining and crying more than the bereaved. The Cannanites Moses killed en masse, could Jehovah have reformed them? You and aversion to thinking that is why you will be ridicule over and over again.

You have a brain, use it. Which Nation of the World today doesn't have a Standing Army for the Defence of it's territory, you can't answer.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
TommyAnthem:
Yes we shout satan in our prayers, is it not far better than sweating and paying your hard earned money going to the evil land of Saudi to stone satan in the kabba, you people stone him every year like mentally deranged people. What a global stupidity you people are indulging in.

And what do you say of people going to Jerusalem to see where your Lord and Saviour was buried? When you guys read in your Bible that he rose and went to his father in heaven? Of what use is the going to Jerusalem yearly?

I said you can't think. Think it will save you from public ridicule.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
TommyAnthem:
Dumber, do you think they will unleash it on themselves, thank God no Islamic nation is in that league, God is omniscience. He knows what Islam can do to his creation he starved them of adequate scientific knowledge.

So, Jehovah gave your brothers Scientific knowledge to destroy the work of his hand? Continue in your delusion and ignorance.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
TommyAnthem:
Your kid is another Abdulmutallab in the making, I wish him good luck in the part of life's journey you have positioned him.

And you are what in the making? The world have seen many Shooter and Bombers and we all know that once the name is not Umar, Abdallah or Muslims sounding names, the verdict is that they have mental issue, unloved as a Child etc. that they did what they did not motivated by their Faith. You are in that class. You have issues thinking and believe me, you deserve a bed in a Psychiatric home.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
k4kenny:

No problem sir. Of course we'll never rub it in their faces. If you notice these reverts, you hardly see them insulting Christianity. But fake ex Muslims like Ergon Canner, Kamal Saleem etc have made fame and fortunes by spreading falsehoods and insulting Islam. They're being disgraced one by one. The real punishment of Allah awaits them in the Aakhirah, except they repent.

You will never hear the likes of Yusuf Chambers, Yusuf Islam, Yusuf Estee and many others come online and disparage Christianity. Never. All they do is praise their Lord for the Light of Islam and try to reason with others why they made that choice. Humbled by the Divine Grace they all are.

But when one guy thinks Islam is a burden and changes Camp, you will hear all manners of things most of them made up.

1 Like

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by TommyAnthem(m): 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
They will never use it, it is just to checkmate you and your kinds, it's like something is wrong with your coconut, very difficult comprehending simple things!
Lukuluku69:

So, Jehovah gave your brothers Scientific knowledge to destroy the work of his hand? Continue in your delusion and ignorance.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by TommyAnthem(m): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
Are you a peadophile just like your prophet,
simple question, yes or no.
Lukuluku69:

There is no need answering you again. My points are made. You can go on and live your life the way you want it.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by TommyAnthem(m): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
Idiot with bloodthirsty feelings,
can't you reason that God is too big and powerful that he doesn't need an army, all those nations with army are just doing it for territorial defence not for propagating any religion.
Lukuluku69:

I told you war is only PERMISSIBLE in Islam for self-Defence purposes. If you like believe that, if you like believe what the Media feeds you with. That is your business not mine. Moses made war, Joshua made war, David did and said God taught his hands to war. You believe them all. But when Muhammad fought his own Arab brethren you are here whining and crying more than the bereaved. The Cannanites Moses killed en masse, could Jehovah have reformed them? You and aversion to thinking that is why you will be ridicule over and over again.

You have a brain, use it. Which Nation of the World today doesn't have a Standing Army for the Defence of it's territory, you can't answer.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by TommyAnthem(m): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
Those that were caught are being prosecuted, that is why I said your prophet came at a time when you do such things and you becloud the people by saying it was divinely ordained,
if he had come in this era he probably might have been in Guantanamo cooling his heels.
Lukuluku69:

There is no need answering you again. My points are made. You can go on and live your life the way you want it.

Go and ask your Roman Catholic Fathers about being Peadophile not me, they are in a better stead to answer you.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
TommyAnthem:
can't you reason that God is too big and powerful that he doesn't need an army, all those nations with army are just doing it for territorial defence not for propagating any religion.

Jehovah doesn't need an Army yet he sent Moses to massacre the Cannaites? He ordered the Israelites to kill ALL that moves? Human, animals, women, kids etc?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
TommyAnthem:
Are you a peadophile just like your prophet,
simple question, yes or no.

Go and ask Pope Francis. He knows where they are.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by TommyAnthem(m): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
He probably avoided women knowing fully well their subtlety,
unlike your prophet who has this knack for widows and underage girls, his love of pussy is unparalleled, no wonder predominantly Islamic places are filled with cases of V V F, I just pity those innocent girls.
Lukuluku69:

I guess you missed the part where Islam says Paradise lies at the feet of your mother? And why is it that Jesus never had a Female Disciple/s? And of the other 72 he sent out, why is there no women among them? Remember the 12 Disciples will judge alongside Jesus at Judgement Day: Matthew 19:28 KJV
[28] And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

For your info, Islam was the first System that allow women to inherit their Fathers! It allows women to keep their Fathers name in Marriage unlike your the Christian system of name changing as if you own her. Theses and many more I can show you if only you will rid yourself of your hatred for Islam. The points I raised, you can google them and make your own research. The Libraries are there for you to edify yourself.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
TommyAnthem:

Numbers 31:3-7 KJV
[3] And Moses spake unto the people, saying, Arm some of yourselves unto the war, and let them go against the Midianites, and avenge the Lord of Midian.
[4] Of every tribe a thousand, throughout all the tribes of Israel, shall ye send to the war.
[5] So there were delivered out of the thousands of Israel, a thousand of every tribe, twelve thousand armed for war.
[6] And Moses sent them to the war, a thousand of every tribe, them and Phinehas the son of Eleazar the priest, to the war, with the holy instruments, and the trumpets to blow in his hand.
[7] And they warred against the Midianites, as the Lord commanded Moses; and they slew all the males.

Verse 7 is for your attention Moro.n

That was Jehovah/Yahweh and depending on the Sect you subscribes to Jesus himself commanding Moses. I don't expect you to understand, thinking, you can't think.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by TommyAnthem(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
unlike your prophet who has this knack for widows and underage girls, his love for pussy is unparalleled, no wonder predominantly Islamic places are filled with cases of V V F, I just pity those innocent girls author=Lukuluku69 post=77358663]

I guess you missed the part where Islam says Paradise lies at the feet of your mother? And why is it that Jesus never had a Female Disciple/s? And of the other 72 he sent out, why is there no women among them? Remember the 12 Disciples will judge alongside Jesus at Judgement Day: Matthew 19:28 KJV
[28] And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

For your info, Islam was the first System that allow women to inherit their Fathers! It allows women to keep their Fathers name in Marriage unlike your the Christian system of name changing as if you own her. Theses and many more I can show you if only you will rid yourself of your hatred for Islam. The points I raised, you can google them and make your own research. The Libraries are there for you to edify yourself.
[/quote]
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
TommyAnthem:
unlike your prophet who has this knack for widows and underage girls, his love of pussy is unparalleled, no wonder predominantly Islamic places are filled with cases of V V F, I just pity those innocent girls.

David the Man after God's heart has how many women? His son, Solomon that built Yahweh a Temple has how many wives and concubines? Abraham had how many? Jacob(Israel) had how many? Moses had how many?

Like I said, you can't think. Replying you is a waste of time.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by TommyAnthem(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ok ok ok, let me concede a little to you, So how many have you killed in your jihad, please be truthful.
Lukuluku69:

The Bible does not inspire Killing? I guess you missed Yahweh/Jehovah instructions to Moses and Joshua concerning the Cannanites? I know I am talking to an ignoramus in you but don't worry, I will humor you.

Numbers 31:1-23 KJV
[1] And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, [2] Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people.
[3] And Moses spake unto the people, saying, Arm some of yourselves unto the war, and let them go against the Midianites, and avenge the Lord of Midian.
[4] Of every tribe a thousand, throughout all the tribes of Israel, shall ye send to the war.
[5] So there were delivered out of the thousands of Israel, a thousand of every tribe, twelve thousand armed for war. [6] And Moses sent them to the war, a thousand of every tribe, them and Phinehas the son of Eleazar the priest, to the war, with the holy instruments, and the trumpets to blow in his hand.
[7] And they warred against the Midianites, as the Lord commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. [8] And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely , Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword.
[9] And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods.
[10] And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire.
[11] And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts.
[12] And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.
[13] And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp.
[14] And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle.
[15] And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?
[16] Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the Lord in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the Lord
. [17] Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
[18] But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
[19] And do ye abide without the camp seven days: whosoever hath killed any person, and whosoever hath touched any slain, purify both yourselves and your captives on the third day, and on the seventh day.
[20] And purify all your raiment, and all that is made of skins, and all work of goats' hair , and all things made of wood.
[21] And Eleazar the priest said unto the men of war which went to the battle, This is the ordinance of the law which the Lord commanded Moses;
[22] Only the gold, and the silver, the brass, the iron, the tin, and the lead,
[23] Every thing that may abide the fire, ye shall make it go through the fire, and it shall be clean: nevertheless it shall be purified with the water of separation: and all that abideth not the fire ye shall make go through the water.

The above was inspired in Moses by God, Jesus Father and if you like Jesus himself since you guys claimed he is God.

You want us to compare Jesus and Muhammad? We don't compare Prophets of God. They have different Mandates/Mission. In comparing them, you blaspheme the Divine Mandates.

In Jesus, you have a Spiritual Teacher, in Muhammad you have a fusion of the a Spiritual Teacher and a Temporal Ruler over Men's affair. If you must compare, compare Moses with Muhammad. Jesus is in the Class of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Elisha etc. prophets with no power to rule affairs of Men. But you guys are Deaf, Dumb and Blind to see thru because of your hatred, bigotry and ignorance.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by TommyAnthem(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ok ok ok, let me concede a little to you, so how many have you killed in your jihad, please be truthful.
Lukuluku69:

The Bible does not inspire Killing? I guess you missed Yahweh/Jehovah instructions to Moses and Joshua concerning the Cannanites? I know I am talking to an ignoramus in you but don't worry, I will humor you.

Numbers 31:1-23 KJV
[1] And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, [2] Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people.
[5] So there were delivered out of the thousands of Israel, a thousand of every tribe, twelve thousand armed for war. [6] And Moses sent them to the war, a thousand of every tribe, them and Phinehas the son of Eleazar the priest, to the war, with the holy instruments, and the trumpets to blow in his hand.
[7] And they warred against the Midianites, as the Lord commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. [8] And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely , Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword.
[9] And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods.
[10] And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire.
[11] And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts.
[12] And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.
[13] And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp.
[14] And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle.
[15] And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?
[16] Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the Lord in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the Lord
. [17] Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
[18] But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
[19] And do ye abide without the camp seven days: whosoever hath killed any person, and whosoever hath touched any slain, purify both yourselves and your captives on the third day, and on the seventh day.
[20] And purify all your raiment, and all that is made of skins, and all work of goats' hair , and all things made of wood.
[21] And Eleazar the priest said unto the men of war which went to the battle, This is the ordinance of the law which the Lord commanded Moses;
[22] Only the gold, and the silver, the brass, the iron, the tin, and the lead,
[23] Every thing that may abide the fire, ye shall make it go through the fire, and it shall be clean: nevertheless it shall be purified with the water of separation: and all that abideth not the fire ye shall make go through the water.

The above was inspired in Moses by God, Jesus Father and if you like Jesus himself since you guys claimed he is God.

You want us to compare Jesus and Muhammad? We don't compare Prophets of God. They have different Mandates/Mission. In comparing them, you blaspheme the Divine Mandates.

In Jesus, you have a Spiritual Teacher, in Muhammad you have a fusion of the a Spiritual Teacher and a Temporal Ruler over Men's affair. If you must compare, compare Moses with Muhammad. Jesus is in the Class of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Elisha etc. prophets with no power to rule affairs of Men. But you guys are Deaf, Dumb and Blind to see thru because of your hatred, bigotry and ignorance.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by TommyAnthem(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pope Francis is not a prophet, stop juxtaposing issues, I am beginning to wonder if there's any cell inside your coconut.
Lukuluku69:

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by TommyAnthem(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pope Francis is not a prophet, stop juxtaposing issues, I am beginning to wonder if there's any cell inside the coconut untop your shoulder.author=Lukuluku69 post=77397818]

Go and ask Pope Francis. He knows where they are.[/quote]
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by k4kenny(f): 7:16am On Apr 10, 2019
Lukuluku69:

You will never hear the likes of Yusuf Chambers, Yusuf Islam, Yusuf Estee and many others come online and disparage Christianity. Never. All they do is praise their Lord for the Light of Islam and try to reason with others why they made that choice. Humbled by the Divine Grace they all are.

But when one guy thinks Islam is a burden and changes Camp, you will hear all manners of things most of them made up.

Very true. Dr Gerald Derks(rahimullah) was an ordained pastor of a babtist church. Yusuf Estes was a preacher, Yusha Evans a youth minister before going to Bible school. It was there he found the bible to be handworks of men and he left Christianity, later found Islam. All these men used to be in the top echelons of Christianity, they left, but they didn't dedicate their time and effort to insult Christians or spread lies about them. They give da'wah and try to make non Muslims see the beauty of Islam.

It's former Bible scholars like Bart Ehrman, who left Christianity for atheism, that gives disparaging lectures about their former religion. May Allah guide him right.

1 Like

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
Where true wisdom stands,everyone will testify to the presence of higher intelligence. Luke 7:35
Though out of ego or shame they may turn their faces but they will either hail wisdom conscientiously or out of envy continue to make pointless criticism! 1Peter4:4

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 7:21am On Apr 11, 2019
TommyAnthem:
Pope Francis is not a prophet, stop juxtaposing issues, I am beginning to wonder if there's any cell inside the coconut untop your shoulder.author=Lukuluku69 post=77397818]

When you are ready to use your brain, mention me again.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by TommyAnthem(m): 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
On April 23, 2019, two days after the Easter Sunday attacks, the Islamic State claimed that the coordinated bombings in Sri Lanka were carried out by ISIS fighters.

ISIS also released the names of seven attackers:

1. Abu 'Ubaida

2. Abu Al-Mukhtar

3. Abu Khalil

4. Abu Hamza

5. Abu Al-Bara'

6. Abu Muhammad

7. Abu Abdallah

How far, you see what religion of piss have done again, how is your little boy, is he laughing at what just happened in Siri Lanka, another bloodshed in the name of allah, the muslims where defending themselves and so had to kill over 300 people abi.
Lukuluku69:

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 8:12am On Apr 27, 2019
TommyAnthem:
On April 23, 2019, two days after the Easter Sunday attacks, the Islamic State claimed that the coordinated bombings in Sri Lanka were carried out by ISIS fighters.

ISIS also released the names of seven attackers:

1. Abu 'Ubaida

2. Abu Al-Mukhtar

3. Abu Khalil

4. Abu Hamza

5. Abu Al-Bara'

6. Abu Muhammad

7. Abu Abdallah

How far, you see what religion of piss have done again, how is your little boy, is he laughing at what just happened in Siri Lanka, another bloodshed in the name of allah, the muslims where defending themselves and so had to kill over 300 people abi.
Yahweh did worse stuff. Read your Bible. Besides, your Christian Lords in Europe did far worse when they were murdering each other in the world wars
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by TommyAnthem(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
O boy why are you like this, always referring to the past, ok, go and live in cave and use donkeys as your mode of transport since that was what was used in medieval times, SHAME on you,
no sign of remorse
Lukuluku69:

Yahweh did worse stuff. Read your Bible. Besides, your Christian Lords in Europe did far worse when they were murdering each other in the world wars
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
wiseone28:

God be praise..more of them are coming.

Amen! cheesy
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lucid1:

Make dem look that guy well, he wants to get close enough so can strike big

I know it seems strange to you that our God forgives sinners since satan or allah never forgives.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together / Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.