Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club (70584 Views)

Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by Amagite2: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
Actress Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, has taken to Instagram to apologize to her for hitting the strip club for her 18th birthday.

Priscilla said she's sorry for breaking her trust and hurting her feelings. She wrote;

"Dear Mummy @iyaboojofespris , this message is to sincerely apologize for my action.I would never want to intentionally break your trust or hurt your feelings.I love you and I never take the things you do for me for granted.I acknowledge that my actions were very wrong and I want to assure you that there would never be a repetition of such actions. Please from the bottom of my heart I am sorry, and I sincerely hope that the trust you have in me is not broken .❤️�"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/iyabo-ojos-18-yr-old-daughter-apologizes-to-her-for-going-to-the-strip-club.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by tripplephi: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
IT HAS BEGUN O....

Children will always EXPOSE their PARENTs by the HOME TRAINING they display outside.

180 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by CosmicPhoenix: 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
this apology is as fake as ronaldo playing in a world cup final,why would she go to a strip club knowing her mum wont approve it.truth is she enjoyed her few hours of freedom,i expect more erratic behaviour from her.

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by GraGra247(m): 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
When the mom is the number one slay queen in the country should anyone expect anything less from the daughter.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by nelronaldo(m): 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
Apologising for what exactly?

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
Publicity stunt

139 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by TwoBottles: 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
At least her written English is ok. She only needs to work on her spacing.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by ObaKlaz: 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
Tip of the iceberg. That's just a sign of what to expect in the years ahead. The apprentice olosho is raring to go. Soon, she'd be exchanging blows with her mom over Ambode. If there's something wrong with a b.i.tch, she'd pass it on to her pup.

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
Dear Mummy @iyaboojofespris , this message is to sincerely apologize for my action.I would never want to intentionally break your trust or hurt your feelings.I love you and I never take the things you do for me for granted.I acknowledge that my actions were very wrong and I want to assure you that there would never be a repetition of such actions. Please from the bottom of my heart I am sorry, and I sincerely hope that the trust you have in me is not broken .❤️�"
Good one from her.

No matter how long you have gone on the wrong way, TURN BACK!.................Chinese Proverb!!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by iAmViper(m): 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
Wetin consign me
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by Mouthgag: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2019

Oyo

The business is In The blood

Another OLOSHO just got ripped

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by iCauseTrouble: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
Somebody should check the circumference, radius and perimeter of her toto

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by FYB(m): 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
At the end of the day girl is 18......She is officially an adult according to our laws.

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by FOREXWORLD(m): 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
grin she quickly enjoy the strip club BJ sorry
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by Harmony92(f): 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
Y she cum dey apologize for Instagram Abi she n d mum no dey d same axe undecided

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
Must they bring everything to social media? Can't she apologize to her mum directly? How is this news?

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by orimipe(f): 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
And instagram is the only medium she could use in reaching out to her mother.

Everything for the attention by the way.

16 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by Houseofglam7(f): 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
What nonsense undecided
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by jaxxy(m): 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
She shud have gone to a regular club instead to
Mark her legal drinking age or whatever.

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by kessdivine4all: 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
If u like visit babylon, na u sabi

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by folake4u(f): 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
Even at my age I never enter strip club sef undecided

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by Abdul9025(m): 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
Attention seekers..

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by braveboy64(m): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
Wetin concern us
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by publicenemy(m): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
On social media
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by yuanexchanger: 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
so so fake...Would she stop you from going there next time.
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by fish23(m): 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
Can we go see some together? cheesy
folake4u:

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by ofiko123(m): 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
Like mother like daughter...
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by Jh0wsef(m): 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
folake4u:

lol. you're still on nairaland. nice
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by tahoe(m): 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
post=76721541:

Good one from her.

No matter how long you have gone on the wrong way, TURN BACK!......Chinese Proverb!!

Turkish proverb actually

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by dkronicle(m): 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
So no one is drilling this girl

Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' / Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving / South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics)