Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,272 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

Actor Chuks Omalicha & Wife Shares First Photo With Their New Baby Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Chuks Omalicha & Wife Shares First Photo With Their New Baby Boy (1005 Views)

Jude Okoye Steps Out With His Wife, Shares Family Photos / 10 Amazing Facts About Omalicha Elom / Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Chuks Omalicha & Wife Shares First Photo With Their New Baby Boy by GisterBlogger: 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
GistMore.com

Nollywood actor, Chuks Omalicha and his wife, Asher who recently welcomed their second baby boy, shares first photo. He wrote;

God did it Another soldier, Another king!! I’m Grateful.. Thank you guys for the prayers and wishes and gifts.. We love you all. Please if I didn’t reply you, it wasn’t intentional, kindly tag me again.. God bless you all and don’t forget to subscribe to Omanation Tv. Next post coming shortly.. #blessed #newborn #king #grateful #onlykingsunderstandme

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/actor-chuks-omalicha-wife-shares-first-photo-with-their-new-baby-boy

Lalasticlala

Re: Actor Chuks Omalicha & Wife Shares First Photo With Their New Baby Boy by GisterBlogger: 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2019

Re: Actor Chuks Omalicha & Wife Shares First Photo With Their New Baby Boy by itspzpics(m): 4:50am On Mar 17, 2019
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

See What Actress Tonto Dikeh Did To Fan Who Called Her Son "A Product Of 40 Secs / LIVE UPDATES: Bbnaija 2019 'pepper Dem' Begins. Meet The Housemates (photos) / Regina Daniels Now Pilots Private Jet And Share With Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.