Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. (35214 Views)

Two Women Arrested For Stealing Baby In Ogun (picture) / Woman Caught Stealing Baby Diapers And Wipes, In Asaba / Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by Meritocracy: 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
harkandey:
so sad, why Africa is always like this, instead of getting arrested.

People don't trust police and judiciary again because of their bad records.
Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by Gkemz: 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
Poor woman.. Because she had no one to speak for her, she was not given a fair hearing. This barbaric and jungle act of lynching unconvicted people has to be stopped.

2 Likes

Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by midnighter(f): 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
She needs punishment and strong counselling but they didnt need to burn her to death

The pains of childlessness drove her to do what she never though she would, could or should

Its not easy to be childless, much less in Nigeria because of the mockery

2 Likes

Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by djoe21(m): 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
donstan18:
You will understand the gravity of what this criminal did if you put yourself in the owner of the baby's shoe after all her 9 months suffering.

These treatment awaits all the slay queens committing abortion here and there.

She deserve what she got.

Really?! SMH
Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
donstan18:
You will understand the gravity of what this criminal did if you put yourself in the owner of the baby's shoe after all her 9 months suffering.

She doesn't deserve that treatment. She should have been arrested instead of jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by Oneloveyo: 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
Offpoint:
My question is "who committed the greatest crime among them now?"

If I have access to bomb I'll remorselessly nuke Nigeria off earth map.

Your own is now worse
Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
donstan18:

You are very stupid for this comment, sometimes you comment like human being, sometimes you comment like an idiot.

You are bigger than this, stop commenting with your anus.

5 Likes

Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by DedeNkem: 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
Those imbecilic animals who brutally murdered her are far more worse than her!!

Why not call the police or take her to the police station for her to be tried in the court of law for her crime (if any)?

Nigeria is the largest zoo in the world, filled with wild animals who pretend to be humans! Shame on you evil murderers!!

2 Likes

Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by Litmus: 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
Believe none of these tales especially if you're informed it happened in Nigeria.

Nigerians are burning nobody for no child theft natthing, it's all rubibish.
Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by goslowgoslow(m): 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
donstan18:

See your poor sense of judgment, you are one of the reasons why Nigeria is called a zoo.
Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by TadM: 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
donstan18:

see as you dey cast your stone.
Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by LINTUNE(m): 12:14am On Mar 17, 2019
Davash222:
Las las Nigeria na real Zoo.
bro I'm so sick and tired of this country, only God knows how I feel about this country, I'm still young, I believe I'll leave this country for good, very soon. angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by Codes151(m): 12:19am On Mar 17, 2019
Shut up! Jungle justice isn’t right no matter how you paint it
donstan18:

1 Like

Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by queiii: 12:19am On Mar 17, 2019
can the police arrest the fools that lynched her instead of turning her over?

1 Like

Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by kakale1: 12:48am On Mar 17, 2019
StarUp:
Part of the consequences of 4+4 has caught up with her.
so you will involved politics in everything even you pourged is 4+4 how old are you sef spit**
Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by Eexus: 1:06am On Mar 17, 2019
harkandey:
this is so bad, why Africa is always like this
cry cry
Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by abbiboy: 1:28am On Mar 17, 2019
donstan18:

U re a heartless soul,imagine if such jungle justice was applied to ur sista or any family member of urz,I don't think u will sit here typing rusbbish.I wish instant justice would be serve on those savagest!!

1 Like

Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by Poncee001(f): 1:29am On Mar 17, 2019
So sad, why jungle justice

1 Like

Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by Judybash93(m): 1:36am On Mar 17, 2019
donstan18:

OMG

Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by Ategberoson(m): 2:37am On Mar 17, 2019
I hate jungle justice but I have no pity for her if we are to go by her narration, how does that exonerate the fact that she want use another person's sadness to enrich her own happiness

you can't eat your cake and have it, nemesis won't allow it
Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by citadels(f): 3:13am On Mar 17, 2019
Stupid people they will not burn those thief politicians but sings praises to them.

2 Likes

Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by Og4love(m): 3:18am On Mar 17, 2019
Nigeria which way out why taking the woman life y not handover her to law enforcement

1 Like

Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by Cornelius536(m): 3:18am On Mar 17, 2019
Pls admin, this story ain't true as speculated here. I reside at the area where the said crime was said to have been committed. This happened early January. The woman did stole the baby.... Yes!!! But she was never hurt as d issue has been with the police right from d moment the issue of a missing baby was reported to them down to wen the baby was found in a different local government within the state. Pls and pls, let's always confirm any info before publication. Tnx

2 Likes

Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by Onyechelsea1984: 3:51am On Mar 17, 2019
Chai.......No chill at all. No matter the kind of crime one commits, I don't support the idea of jungle justice.
Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by bezimo(m): 4:18am On Mar 17, 2019
This jungle justice people are babaric and crude people..the crime she commited did not involve killing..so why should she be killed and burnt to death..what a useless babaric set of animals.she should been arrested and handed over to the police for prosecution..

2 Likes

Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by franklingud(m): 5:18am On Mar 17, 2019
Because she stole a child and she was burnt to death. Imagine this inhumane country, savage people.
Go and kill those polithiefcians looting your money. No

But catch a thief that stole Maggi in market, next is to burn him/her.

Zoo Republic

1 Like

Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by franklingud(m): 5:22am On Mar 17, 2019
Ategberoson:
I hate jungle justice but I have no pity for her if we are to go by her narration, how does that exonerate the fact that she want use another person's sadness to enrich her own happiness

you can't eat your cake and have it, nemesis won't allow it
You will go hungry and go to the market and steal bread, then they will catch you and burn you then you will know the pain of being lynched alive just because you are hungry.

1 Like

Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by riczy(m): 5:49am On Mar 17, 2019
bigcasava1:
Oh buhari! It is APC state oo!
receive sense
Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by ednut1(m): 6:40am On Mar 17, 2019
asuustrike1:

She doesn't deserve that treatment. She should have been arrested instead of jungle justice.
the police would never take the matter to court as the victim or nurse wont show up. She gets released ans tries again. Good punishment. Fast and swift
Re: How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. by Bruno3000(m): 6:48am On Mar 17, 2019
dollytino4real:
it takes a thief to catch and kill a thief. those that killed her must be jailed
liar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) / Undergraduate Defrauds Seven Ladies On Facebook In Lagos (photo) / Butchers, Cultists Clash In Lagos, One Dies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.