Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,539 members, 7,801,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized (66113 Views)

Paris Jackson: The Daughter Of The King Of Pop / Tatiana Dikeh Attempts Suicide: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Drinks Hypo / HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by safarigirl(f): 1:26am On Mar 17, 2019
ChristoBam:

You're not even disputing the fact that Michael Jackson siblings have kids that look pure white just like Paris.. What's my business with Thandie newton's daughter?
if Michael Jackson's siblings kids look "pure white" to you, then, you don't know what pure white looks like.

Let me ignore Janet's own, because that is a baby whose complexion can darken in a year, but Jermain's kids do not look pure white, Thandie's daughter is lighter and whiter than those children.

You need to do proper research on mixed kids vs white kids, because you can't seem to tell the difference. You probably wouldn't know the difference between a Caucasian and an Arab undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by ChristoBam: 1:28am On Mar 17, 2019
safarigirl:
which kids have vitiligo?

Those kids have been white since birth. Vitiligo does not hit you at birth, amd it comes gradually. You don't sleep and wake up white

Michael had vitiligo, his kids have a white biological father, whose sperm was used in IVF with the first wife, Rebecca, their mother.

Do you know what vitiligo looks like? Does vitiligo give blue eyes? It is a skin condition, not an eye condition, unless they haad glaucoma too.

Those kids are not biologically his, but they are still his kids, nevertheless.
"Allegations made by Mark Lester and Matt Fidess, who obviously took advantage of any resemblance they happen to have with Paris and Blanket, that they were requested sperm donation by Michael, are nothing more than a pathetic attempt to get all the publicity and media attention they can get so they could promote their osteopathy practice and martial arts school respectively".
Those are the people you're basing your belief on? Mark Lester and Matt fendes? None of them said anything when Michael was alive but when he died they came out saying nonsense.. There's no link of any sort between those kids and those guys till now..
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by ChristoBam: 1:31am On Mar 17, 2019
safarigirl:
if Michael Jackson's siblings kids look "pure white" to you, then, you don't know what pure white looks like.

Let me ignore Janet's own, because that is a baby whose complexion can darken in a year, but Jermain's kids do not look pure white, Thandie's daughter is lighter and whiter than those children.

You need to do proper research on mixed kids vs white kids, because you can't seem to tell the difference. You probably wouldn't know the difference between a Caucasian and an Arab undecided undecided
Do you know those girls are twins??
One looks white the other looks mixed.
If they were not twins people like you would say something else

4 Likes

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by Judybash93(m): 1:34am On Mar 17, 2019
ifiokjohn:
Please is MJ not Originally Black?
how come all his children Look like white Caucasians

The same question on my mind
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by wink2015(m): 2:39am On Mar 17, 2019
Amagite3:
Paris Jackson has been hospitalized today, March 16th, after she attempted suicide, and family sources say it's due to the fallout from "Leaving Neverland.", TMZ reports.

Law enforcement sources say police and EMS responded to Paris' LA home at 7:30 AM.

According to TMZ, Michael Jackson's only daughter slit her wrists.

Sources say she was transported to a hospital and placed on 5150 hold. She's currently in stable condition.

Sources say Paris did this in direct response to the allegations made against her father in "Leaving Neverland", a documentary in which Wade Robson and James Safechuck accuse MJ of molesting them as children.

Paris was standing firm behind her dad and maintaining his innocence, even though she hadn't seen the doc yet.

The fallout from "Leaving Neverland" has been severe. Michael's music and TV appearances have been getting muted since HBO aired the project.

Paris has had hard time since her dad's death in 2009.

Recall that she attempted suicide back in 2013 as well, and has been open about her struggles with depression in the past.

Paris is currently being closely monitored by a team of doctors.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/michael-jacksons-daughter-paris-hospitalized-after-attempting-suicide.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Nice share
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by Chuks9000: 2:43am On Mar 17, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A weak father who raised weak children. A low self esteem father who raised low self esteem children. A drug addiction father who raised drug addiction children. A sexual molester who raised emotionally molested children.

We are fractions of our fathers and our seeds are products of our deeds. Your children are often a reflection of your life lived. If a father eats a sour grape, the teeth of his children are set on edge; a mystery.

A true father softens the ground of life for his children by living a righteous life while he deals with his own foundation.

When God talked about godly seeds, he was referring to children without the rope of foundational sins hanging on their neck. It was the desire of God to raise children from parents who are righteous.

Richdad
You have accused him of being many things based on what the bible told you? Or hearsay? Nigerian typed Christian. Always misquoting God.
Judge not sir.

Ps: she claims such rumour isn't true.
https://news.sky.com/story/paris-jackson-rubbishes-claim-she-attempted-suicide-in-wake-of-leaving-neverland-controversy-11668032

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by madjune(m): 2:46am On Mar 17, 2019
Mj simply put himself in a vulnerable position with all that hanging with kids act.

I knew that would be his undoing.

I don't blame Wade Robson and co.
They're as lazy and greedy as today's youths in the western world.

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by Mizwisdom(f): 3:01am On Mar 17, 2019
delugajackson:
Earlier today, we were hit by the story of a woman who hung herself after being rescued from committing suicide. The people who rescued her never thought of taking precautionary measures to forestall any future occurence. And worsestill she never opened up about her struggles with depression, so the suffering continued within.

Now this is what developed countries do. They place you on suicide watch, counsel you until they're sure that you've gained back your sanity, self-worth and dignity. But over here, the case is different. Every suicide attempt is a success. If you tried and failed the first time don't fret, the second attempt is a sure-banker. In Nigeria, people don't care about what others are passing through and the people going through these terrible situations keep their feelings bottled-up cause nobody really cares to listen. It's a crazy mindset that we all need to change. May God give us the strength to face our challenges and overcome the struggles of life.

What do you mean by saying "people don't care about what others are passing through in Nigeria?" only recently we've seen how people are rushing to donate blood and items at hospitals were the victims of the collapsed buildings were taken, success story, the child with the hole in his heart, the lady suffering from leg cancer amongst others. Stop defaming us abeg, we are compassionate, it's only media and people like you that slander us at the slightest chance.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by greenskittles: 3:19am On Mar 17, 2019
The mods might want to take a look at this
mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by Darevofpeace(m): 3:38am On Mar 17, 2019
delugajackson:
Earlier today, we were hit by the story of a woman who hung herself after being rescued from committing suicide. The people who rescued her never thought of taking precautionary measures to forestall any future occurence. And worsestill she never opened up about her struggles with depression, so the suffering continued within.

Now this is what developed countries do. They place you on suicide watch, counsel you until they're sure that you've gained back your sanity, self-worth and dignity. But over here, the case is different. Every suicide attempt is a success. If you tried and failed the first time don't fret, the second attempt is a sure-banker. In Nigeria, people don't care about what others are passing through and the people going through these terrible situations keep their feelings bottled-up cause nobody really cares to listen. It's a crazy mindset that we all need to change. May God give us the strength to face our challenges and overcome the struggles of life.
The spirit of the biblical Cain is in Nigeria who spoke to God after he had murdered Abel his younger brother,God asked him,Where is your brother ? and he replied Am I my brother's keeper,I have discovered a "mystery" in life,i do get basic resources especially cash at hand if I desire to give people who are less privilege than when I desire it for my self,the day I discovered this mystery,I make plans to bless people even with my little income,by God's grace,I have paid about 5kids school fees within my street since last term,apart from supplying some food stuffs,what I saw was that so many personal issues giving me sleepless night were solved immediately and I begin to meet some "destiny helper's" who would do all to help me,I have gone through a lot growing up too,6years of admission delay,had bout of carry over while in school and about 4yrs of unemployment,but the tide is changing now,I read a quote that says "if all your action's and inactions are not making other's life more better,you are on this planet wasting your time" it's a big World outside,we are not coming back anymore.The World went awry the day "selfishness" and "Greed" took over humans heart, we now fight to have "mundane thing's" I want to die with my soul "intact" and meet my creator having fulfilled the reason I came here.The song by Beyonce "I was here" tells a lot that we are not here for ourselves alone.The word "I" is the slimness of all in comparison to "We" "Them",the devil uses about 5 " i" before his fall in the bible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by Originalsly: 5:21am On Mar 17, 2019
delugajackson:

Now this is what developed countries do. They place you on suicide watch, counsel you until they're sure that you've gained back your sanity, self-worth and dignity.

Bro...is all good to say we should show more concern and reach out to our people in distress. But you need to chill on going overboard on how good developed countries handle such cases. After being put on suicide watch etc... how is it she attempted suicide again? The only reason she is still alive is because they got to her earlier and are better equipped to handle emergencies. With all the hardships and poverty and frustrations and hopelessness and joblessness and hunger lack of counselling and ..you name it...... why is it the suicide rate in the developed countries is wayyyy higher than that of Nigeria? We need to chill on how we create opportunities to push up developed countries and pound our own.

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by blingxx(m): 5:35am On Mar 17, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A weak father who raised weak children. A low self esteem father who raised low self esteem children. A drug addiction father who raised drug addiction children. A sexual molester who raised emotionally molested children.

We are fractions of our fathers and our seeds are products of our deeds. Your children are often a reflection of your life lived. If a father eats a sour grape, the teeth of his children are set on edge; a mystery.

A true father softens the ground of life for his children by living a righteous life while he deals with his own foundation.

When God talked about godly seeds, he was referring to children without the rope of foundational sins hanging on their neck. It was the desire of God to raise children from parents who are righteous.

Richdad

Drug addict? Weak? undecided.... I don't think you knew how mike tyson, jarule landed in jail these people are always after blacks for their money

2 Likes

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by blingxx(m): 5:49am On Mar 17, 2019
LucemFerre:
Fvcking whites wanna erase Black Legends from history. First was Pac, then R.Kelly, then MJ, then Bill Cosby... Fvcking crackers. It won't work There has and will only ever be 1 Kells, 1 MJ and 1 Cosby and 1 Pac

Don't forget mike tyson he was the world best at the time and they manage to use that against him

2 Likes

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by miketayo(m): 6:08am On Mar 17, 2019
ChristoBam:

Trust me they are. His son is pure white just like his sister and he has viltigo just like Michael Jackson. What are the chances?? Michael genes are obviously weak.. just like Mariah Carey's dad. Who would have ever thought she had a black dad.

Hahaha.. this isn't wat vitiligo looks like.. he is obviously not the biological father.. and Janet isn't white

2 Likes

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by Diso60090(m): 6:11am On Mar 17, 2019
harkandey:
hmm
but for me, i don't think suicide is the next step for her

Go show her the next step na
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by miketayo(m): 6:18am On Mar 17, 2019
ChristoBam:

Bro what's difficult in understanding what I said..Also make sure you make your research before commenting ignorantly.
I never said viltigo made him all white or gave him Caucasian hair, what I said is very simple for reasonable people to understand. Viltigo is a very rare skin condition. How many people do you know with viltigo. If any of your parent has viltigo, the probability of you getting it is 5 times more than any other person getting it so viltigo can be somewhat hereditary.....Michael Jackson has viltigo, his kids have it.. Tell me, what are the odds??
Michael Jackson kids being pure white is nothing special. There are a lot of people like that. With interracial parents but they look pure white or pure black.

Those kids don't look like they have vitiligo, it definitely doesn't look like that.. those kids r not his biological kids

3 Likes

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by mark2sunny(m): 6:22am On Mar 17, 2019
logan2:
its so sad they are dragging a dead mans name in mud even in his grave,spits , just to bring his name down, i wonder what hbo will gain from this

They'll gain bringing him down and uplifting their sponsors
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by harkandey(m): 6:30am On Mar 17, 2019
Diso60090:

Go show her the next step na

help me get ger phone number
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by Opexzy: 6:37am On Mar 17, 2019
lexy2014:

Brother I don reason this matter tire but no solution

If the mother of the kids are white, then there is nothing to special... It means their mother's gene is dominant and father's gene is recessive.. Just like the case of kim k and kanye west... Their baby north west is white.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by Philipssg: 6:42am On Mar 17, 2019
delugajackson:

Its one thing to be concerned, its another thing for the person to be willing to open up.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by amliftedhigher: 6:51am On Mar 17, 2019
Eavy:
You can't blame her wholly, parental coaching is seriously missing, nobody to advise her on how to overcome her inner weaknesses.
But their mother is alife why can't she come to the aid of her children
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by sweetrace(f): 7:01am On Mar 17, 2019
Richdad50:
You seem to be on me and I think I like you....lol! Kidding myself. How are you Swertrace. Our last conversation didn't end well.
That's the beauty of differences. I hope you are doing great. I hope you have a splendid weekend my friend.

Thanks and you enjoy the rest of the weekend!

2 Likes

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by hermesprogidy(m): 7:11am On Mar 17, 2019
All this mud slinging because he was a black superstar. Were the likes of marylin Monroe, Elvis presley and David Bowe saints? Whites will do anything to tarnish the legacy of a black person. Where were these stupid children when he was alive? Even if these allegations are true, Michael Jackson will always be my star. He will forever be loved.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by Countermars: 7:19am On Mar 17, 2019
ifiokjohn:
I guess he bleached his DNA and all anatomical and physiological structure grin

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by Benwallt(m): 7:33am On Mar 17, 2019
How did MJ come about a white child. Did they bleach his sperm too?

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by Trustee1: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2019
Wizzyflexx:
Slitting ya wrist is a slow way to die..
try sniper please
you're welcome!
I pray non of family members slits their wrist. God grant you the peace never to attempt suicide.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by Trustee1: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2019
Wizzyflexx:
Slitting ya wrist is a slow way to die..
try sniper please
you're welcome!
I pray non of your family members slits their wrist. God grant you the peace never to attempt suicide.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by movetoca: 7:48am On Mar 17, 2019
ifiokjohn:
They are not his kids. That modafucker hated been black so he married white women and had kids through surrogate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding / Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" / Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.