Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,272 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

Uk-based Nigerian Student Calls For Ban Of Amala, Twitter Reacts - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Uk-based Nigerian Student Calls For Ban Of Amala, Twitter Reacts (555 Views)

Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga / Uk-based Nigerian Student Explains Why He Did A Presentation For Ban Of Amala / MURIC Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Oro Priests In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk-based Nigerian Student Calls For Ban Of Amala, Twitter Reacts by yinka10: 12:51am On Mar 17, 2019
A UK-based Nigerian student, Bolu, who made a presentation in class, calling for a ban on local dish, Amala, has been trolled on Twitter.

Bolu, on his Twitter handle, @Bolu_ay, shared a photo of his presentation. The photo showed Bolu standing by his presentation, which read, "Why Amala needs to be banned." He captioned the photo, "Speaking my truth."

He added, "The class was Presentation Skills for successful graduates, I dug deep and used a topic that I was passionate about"

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Student Calls For Ban Of Amala, Twitter Reacts by yinka10: 1:17am On Mar 17, 2019
Some reactions

(1) (Reply)

Will Brexit Be Good For Nigerians Immigrants Who Want To Settle The UK? / Are There Yorubas In Nigeria That Don't Speak Yoruba? / What Is Nigeria's Notre-dame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.