Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Do You Have An Online Business You Wish To Sell? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have An Online Business You Wish To Sell? (385 Views)

Dangote @ 62: Femi Otedola Wish Him "Happy Birthday With Lovely Message" / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / Do You Wish To Start Jewelry Business And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have An Online Business You Wish To Sell? by databoy247(m): 9:38am On Mar 17, 2019
Tell me about it here.

Drop the link to the online business you wish to sell. Don't forget that it must be a functional online business that has attained a level of cash flow (might not be profits) and a bit of traction. You can also write the asking price.

If I am interested, I'll discuss with you privately.

NB: No blogs.
Re: Do You Have An Online Business You Wish To Sell? by Academicwizman(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
databoy247:
Tell me about it here.

Drop the link to the online business you wish to sell. Don't forget that it must be a functional online business that has attained a level of cash flow (might not be profits) and a bit of traction. You can also write the asking price.

If I am interested, I'll discuss with you privately.

NB: No blogs.

Yes. Here is the link: https://brilliantthesis.com

It is a high ranking website that has generated a lot of cash for about 3 years.
Reason for selling: Wants to move into training rather than writing for students their theses (local and international). You can go through my thread here.
Re: Do You Have An Online Business You Wish To Sell? by databoy247(m): 6:27am On Jun 24, 2019
Academicwizman:

Yes. Here is the link: https://brilliantthesis.com

It is a high ranking website that has generated a lot of cash for about 3 years.
Reason for selling: Wants to move into training rather than writing for students their theses (local and international). You can go through my thread here.

What's the estimated monthly revenue? What's your asking price?
Re: Do You Have An Online Business You Wish To Sell? by Academicwizman(m): 8:10am On Jun 24, 2019
databoy247:

What's the estimated monthly revenue? What's your asking price?

Average of N300,000/month. Asking price: 1.2 million naira. 60% pure profit

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed - Trucks / Umuchukwu Village Anambra Political,economy & Tourism / Zenith Bank Is Having System Glitch And Transactions Are Not Completing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.