Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Mikuz Come Fight! - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Mikuz Come Fight! (363 Views)

Fu*ck Jigsawkillah,elymaxiimus,mikuz,airmark E.t.c / I Need To Battle With Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mikuz Come Fight! by Jcole1985(m): 10:57am On Mar 17, 2019
Ohh ask me,describe Limerick "Person" I will say his bars were hanging out on the open with the hays

Tell blaqbonez am sacrificing the L.A.M.B,Cus the shepherds lost the sheeps and the wolf gat take his pay

My tech's up and the air smells like Whiskey/Y'all part of the game but never gonna win me

ELYMAXiimus,ur last contender feed ur ego/No food for u this time cus am straight-up pioson

No Doomsday shit,predicted and is coming/aint the nig*a Who rhymed Every single line with "Person"

Mikuz is really poor,I come late then cross his name on the list anytime I wanna check-in

Airmark this calculation is too hard reason u don't get the "After"MATH"

Spittin through deir necks,am no Judge but I diss"bar" them,so they seal their mouth

I'm bloodthirsty too much,killed 007bruce to celebrate Valentine

The nig*ga be so dry it makes me crack-up like the soil in harmattan

No flows sicker so when I lost my 1st akant I chose to stay quarantined

Wen its dinero,am de gea makin saves/in dj5naira nd all ur in face

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Twenty Something By Timmy Brass / Record A Song For #10,000 Or Voice On Any Beat For #7000 With Free Promotion / Musix Promo For All Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.