Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony (48075 Views)

Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) / Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides / Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony by ijustdey: 11:05am On Mar 17, 2019
Okey Sampson, Aba

Unidentified couples have reportedly lost their lives 24 hours after attending a wedding ceremony in Aba, Abia State.

The death of the couple was said to have happened at Umuozu, Uratta community in Osisioma Ngwa Local Government Area.

A source disclosed that only the maid of the couple who hails from Anambra State survived and is receiving medical attention in an undisclosed private hospital in the city.

According to the source, “the couple was childless. The man has a three-storey building at Umudim in Osisioma LGA. He is from Anambra State and the secretary of timber dealer’s association.

“From what we learnt, the man and the wife chaired a wedding event in Aba and when they were going, they were handed a take away pack. We learnt that they went home and ate the food with their maid.

“The maid is in the hospital as we speak and has started talking. We hope to hear exactly what happened to the couple when the maid is fit enough to speak.

“The neighbours got to know about the death of the man and woman when their neighbours in the market complained that they have been calling them while their phones rang without any response. It was at that point that some of the neigbhours used ladder to climb into the flat of their landlord only to behold their bodies and that of their maid who was eventually taken to the hospital for treatment.

“We learnt that the bodies of the couple have been deposited in a mortuary pending an autopsy that would be carried on them to determine whether their death was as a result of food poison as being speculated,” the source narrated.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/couple-die-in-aba-after-eating-food-from-wedding-ceremony/

2 Likes

Re: Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony by Chepos1(m): 11:06am On Mar 17, 2019
Blood of God! shocked cry

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony by Pubichairs(m): 11:08am On Mar 17, 2019
when Jesus said 'its finished" he meant Nigeria under Buhari's regime

hunger in the land!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 17, 2019
angry
Police must investigate this issue without delay, chemical pathologist and toxicologist should analyze samples from the maid and the dead couple as it will go along away in narrowing the cause of death.

May God have mercy on them and grant them eternal rest, so sad!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony by donstan18: 11:17am On Mar 17, 2019
Next thing, police will force the maid to admit what he/she did not do.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony by EbukaHades10(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry
Police must investigate this issue without delay, chemical pathologist and toxicologist should analyze samples from the maid and the dead couple as it will go along away in narrowing the cause of death.

May God have mercy on them and grant them eternal rest, so sad!
U mean they have all those people u mentioned in this country and they will do their jobs?

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony by EbukaHades10(m): 11:40am On Mar 17, 2019
U mean I should stop eating party rice?

36 Likes

Re: Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
undecided. "wasting"? i dnt engage lil boy in banter
Re: Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony by chiipink(f): 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
angry angry angry angry angry angry sad angry sad Fear fl@theads osu dem dem.That's part of their tradition.Kill ur fellow family doing well to inherit their property/ kill dem cos of envy(as his biz blossom/he's more prosperous than U).I neva eat /taste pepper this morning. I curse the fl@theads bEAST Baztards dat kee diz couple.May goodness elude dem.Spit
Coneheaded abobaku,..
Very soon u and ur @fonja brothers will become endangered species...
As u continue to mine skull and kill one another.
grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony by chiipink(f): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
[s]
Bighead9:
So many bad news coming from the South East lately. Ranging from Suicide, Deaths through accident, killings of Abroad based returnee, Armed Robbery, Fake Prophets, cases of missing persons. While cases of Rituals, Armed Robbery, buying and selling of Babies, Baby Factory, Prostitution, Pick pockets, Kidnapping and fake drugs are normal crimes. Which is very common in that Region.

I do not envy those that leave in that part of this Country, at all[/s].

Don't forget about ur afonja brothers that died few months ago after eating amala. grin
It happened on different incidents..

Talking about crime south west is still the champion. SKULL MINING, PANT STEALING, PROSTITUTION, ROBBERY, FAKE HOUSES, ONLINE FRAUD, BLOOD RITUAL AND R*PE. tongue.

Picture of number one drug Lord in Nigeria.
Very handsome afonja man with clean set of teeth grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony by chiipink(f): 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
Too bad.. Nwanyionitsha , Arda food Don land grin
Re: Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony by chiipink(f): 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
Rip to the family
Re: Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony by chiipink(f): 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
Bighead9:

All the crimes in the West is still perpetrated by your Brothers and Sisters. If you guys leave the South West, South South and the North, all those Regions will be without crimes. grin grin grin

All the crimes in South east are perpetrated by ur brothers.. If u guys leave the south east ,South south and north those regions will be from skull mining and online fraud, pant stealing , prostitution and rape grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony by Kendumazy(m): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
Heard the news yesterday on TV
Re: Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony by Amuocha: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
But the Anambra citizen survived
Re: Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony by tillaman(m): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
Haa!! So sad party rice could kill someone but something doesn’t add up sha

1 Like

Re: Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony by seunfly: 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony by Kendumazy(m): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
Heard it on TV news yesterday. It's such a sad one. Rip to them. Hope other participants of the party aren't poisoned too.
Re: Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony by ekaette1621: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
Some idiots will blame Buhari for this

2 Likes

Re: Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony by coolestchris2: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
all this flatinoes will end up killing everyone in the east..
rip to the couple

2 Likes

Re: Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony by Kylekent59: 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
shocked

That is where your enemy can get you, birthday celebration, weddings, end of year flexing, or bar.

The wedding I attended last Saturday, I made sure I am there as they were putting the food, I still carried it to my table.

In this life, one must be very careful so as not to fall.

Just yesterday's flexing, I and some friends went to a birthday, come and see drinks, then some of them drank half of their drinks, went away to ease themselves leaving their drinks unsecured and opened.

They came back and started from where they stopped.

Imagine if those sets of people have an enemy, they could easily be poisoned .

So guys, also ladies, please be very careful when in public places drinking/eating.

I hope this will save someone.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony by shaggy007(m): 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
Chepos1:
Blood of God! shocked cry

God no get blood

2 Likes

Re: Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony by mazizitonene(m): 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
EbukaHades10:
U mean they have all those people u mentioned in this country and they will do their jobs?
grin
Chemical pathologist and toxicologists are humans like you. If we don't have them in the country, you can study the course and become the first!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) / See What My Dad Found In His Food / Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.