Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,892 members, 7,798,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold (12844 Views)

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record / Hero Lager Beer -who Owns It? Drink Your Hero Jaree..udo Pasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by rodeo0070(m): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2019
Guinness Nigeria Plc has launched a new premium lager beer into the market called Guinness Gold.

According to the company, Guinness Gold brings a rich, amber gold, great flavour and great taste to discerning Nigerians who expect more from their lager beer experience.

Infused with crystal malt and amber malt, Guinness Gold is said to have a depth of flavour that no other lager beer anywhere can lay claim to. The new brand uses the same Guinness yeast as the iconic Guinness stout ensuring that the Guinness Gold drinker enjoys the fruity flavours that savour the flavour.

Speaking on the new brand, Adenike Adebola Marketing Director, Guinness Nigeria Plc, explained: “We are thrilled to see the great interest in Guinness Gold that has trailed our pre-launch activities. As you will agree, we too are passionate about celebrating life’s golden moments. It is why we redesigned our brewery gate and lit up our buildings in celebration of the launch of this truly extraordinary lager beer. We welcome you to enjoy the bold flavours that you expect from Guinness with Guinness Gold. I can’t wait to see you savour the flavour of Guinness Gold.”

The company stated that Guinness Gold is an exciting new product created to improve the lager beer drinking experience for discerning Nigerians. It is initially available in select outlets at N350 for a 600ml bottle.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2019/03/17/guinness-debuts-in-premium-lager-category-with-guinness-gold/

3 Likes

Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by alizma: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
what is the alcohol volume

3 Likes

Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by Amuocha: 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
Scam

1 Like

Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by UD101(m): 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
Dts fr me
Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by ogundeleai(m): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
Even though I detest alcoholic drinks. The appearance of this is extraordinary

8 Likes

Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by Olukat(m): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
What's my biz with beer?
If want to high I take "Kaikai" that's how we do it in Niger Delta

1 Like

Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by tolanibae(f): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
She’s a one time german in a jamming complex, selemise knock the gods on
Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by eclecticbaron: 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
Hmm...this beer go make sense. grin

3 Likes

Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by odeebee: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
NB will kill that brand before arrival. Stingy Guinness

11 Likes

Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by Magic1: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
Monkey tail is the real deal. One shot equals 5 bottles of beer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by Buhdeuce: 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
Why drink and drive when you can weed and fly!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by 2ruborn9ja(m): 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
My throat don dry, i need 1 ASAP
rodeo0070:
Guinness Nigeria Plc has launched a new premium lager beer into the market called Guinness Gold.

According to the company, Guinness Gold brings a rich, amber gold, great flavour and great taste to discerning Nigerians who expect more from their lager beer experience.

Infused with crystal malt and amber malt, Guinness Gold is said to have a depth of flavour that no other lager beer anywhere can lay claim to. The new brand uses the same Guinness yeast as the iconic Guinness stout ensuring that the Guinness Gold drinker enjoys the fruity flavours that savour the flavour.

Speaking on the new brand, Adenike Adebola Marketing Director, Guinness Nigeria Plc, explained: “We are thrilled to see the great interest in Guinness Gold that has trailed our pre-launch activities. As you will agree, we too are passionate about celebrating life’s golden moments. It is why we redesigned our brewery gate and lit up our buildings in celebration of the launch of this truly extraordinary lager beer. We welcome you to enjoy the bold flavours that you expect from Guinness with Guinness Gold. I can’t wait to see you savour the flavour of Guinness Gold.”

The company stated that Guinness Gold is an exciting new product created to improve the lager beer drinking experience for discerning Nigerians. It is initially available in select outlets at N350 for a 600ml bottle.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2019/03/17/guinness-debuts-in-premium-lager-category-with-guinness-gold/
Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by soberdrunk(m): 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
These people don't do research, from the name to the bottle to the shape to the price is just off, the average beer drinker is loyal to a brand so to catch their attention you need something very "catchy". "Guinness gold" will not fly with the men that do the major drinking, I remember telling someone when "Hero" came out that it will capture a big chunk of the beer market and the guy was arguing with me but today Hero is giving the 'big boys serious competition. These companies will just hire a bunch of 'over educated' individuals that know little or nothing about the 'beer market" and Make them marketing manager angry

30 Likes

Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by 2ruborn9ja(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
I salute!!!
Buhdeuce:
Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by Chuxz311(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
Just when I was about to quit drinking...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by Slynation(m): 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
All green bottles gat dsame test just different names and labels... So i guess this won't be different

5 Likes

Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by RexTramadol1: 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
No be small
Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by Hedonisst: 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
Awungbum owem na beer.

3 Likes

Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ask sway-sway
Buhdeuce:
Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by Bantino(m): 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nice one
Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by Burger01(m): 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
ogundeleai:
Yimu. Na so it dey start smiley

3 Likes

Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by JizzyM24(m): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nothing still concern me ..... Na Odekwu sure pass or Udeme

2 Likes

Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by Buhdeuce: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
2ruborn9ja:
I salute!!!

Your salutation is acknowledged!
Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by Buhdeuce: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Ask sway-sway

Sway sway is still in the bread factory
Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by wethebest(m): 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ok ooo
Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by lonelydora: 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
Good. Time to start patronizing Guiness
Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by charlsecy(m): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
ogundeleai:
I don't think so. It's because it's a new one on you.
Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by bendike: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
Rubbish. Guinness drinks are over priced. Your profit margin as a retailer is highly reduced. Besides harp their main beer product (2200-2300 per crate of 12 bottles) does not sell. I sell 15-20 crates of trophy beer (1900 per crate of 12 bottles) to 1 crate of harp. I sell both brands at N300 each per bottle. Go figure.

8 Likes

Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by Onelastgooddeed(m): 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
news for bottle lovers....
Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by crazygod(m): 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
I prefer the thick taste of stout to beer. I don't know what peeps see in beer?!/ undecided

5 Likes

Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by soberdrunk(m): 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
bendike:
Rubbish. Guinness drinks are over priced. Your profit margin as a retailer is highly reduced. Besides harp their main beer product (2200-2300 per crate of 12 bottles) does not sell. I sell 15-20 crates of trophy beer (1900 per crate of 12 bottles) to 1 crate of harp. I sell both brands at N300 each per bottle. Go figure.

Don't mind them, I legit know only one person that drinks "Harp" and all my brothers are "drinkers".....

2 Likes

Re: Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold by PapaAdanna: 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
Why 350, I no go gree.
I stick with my shine shine bobo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bag Of Semo N13,200 From N6,000, 12kg Cooking Gas N15,000: Market Survey. / How To Make Hamburger / How To Prepare Plantain And Egg Frittata: Nigerian Breakfast Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.